It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
long long ago hunters would give thanks to the gods for a good hunt.
this became a religion.
then they would just sacrifice an animal.
now they have all forgotten why they do it now.
to thank the gods for a good hunt.
not just to slaughter a animal.
in the old testament they did human sacrifices to god.
there own family to!
they have total lost the plot.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That tube made me hungry, chicken nuggets anyone? lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

That's sacrifice for you, hard to watch? Of course it is, sacrifice to God isn't a walk in the park, it has meaning. Though I find myself extremely grateful being a Christian who knows that such rituals are no longer needed. If you watch the video, you will notice that the Jews aren't too rough with the animal, they aren't shouting or scaring the stressed animal, they shaved the cutting site, and made the cut in one clean stroke with a sharp knife. They did mess up, if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if that jerking was unconscious motor function or if the animal was conscious. If it was conscious, they missed the carotid artery and/or the jugular and didn't properly stop all blood flow to the brain. It happens and it's sad, but factory farms are so much worse. At least in this situation you have a reasoning human being doing the slaughtering and not a machine that doesn't care if it's tearing a conscious animal limb from limb.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Actually Crakeur you are wrong about the secrecy of this video in question.

If you took a look at the video it is now public as I have posted it on ATS. The person who sent me the video told me she has been harassed by individuals who don't want stuff like this public knowledge.

Also as this site is about denying ignorance did you look at the video? It is a PRIVATE youtube video and it doesn't show up with normal searches. Only people with the video id number can view the video.

The animal sacrifice is one thing but did you notice the chalices? Why did they drain the animals blood and put it into a chalice? Maybe to drink later?

I have heard about worse things.

All I am is the messenger in no way are my views anti-semitic. I posted a video plain and simple. I wanted to have a rational discussion about these rituals.

This thread has gotten a lot of hits. I didn't expect this many so bear with me if I missed a post as I haven't read through the entire thread yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

there own family to!

Excuse me? This is absolute bull #. Unless you are talking about YHVH asking Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and stopping him. Throughout the OT, human sacrifice is considered a hated practice of the pagans.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Also, I suppose these "Zionists" (why don't you just say Jews?) didn't want anyone to see this video which is why they filmed it. This is common knowledge.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

after reading many replies to this post i have concluded that we,the humans,not any specific culture,but we humans,are all alike.blood thirsty gods?look no were else.the last time i heard of,animals,plants, are all living and we depend on them all for life,but not only for life,home clothing and many other things we can do with out.so to throw the first stone at a culture for a specific reason i call foolish or perhaps to see our faults lesser then others.and i have been observing the way we are killing it all.lets hope we do not rid of them all,that would be the day we turn on our self.and that is evident already but not for food,yet,lets think about that of importance like a fellow human not be sacrificed.needs seem to be the last motivation these days.it will be the first again if we continue.death is death no matter how you put it,of something living.existence seems a dependent,or is it? i read here a man claimed to not have eaten for a very long time.yet we kill for sanity as well.as we grow we make mistakes and i blame no one, i have many mistakes.humans are growing,lets hope we mature fast.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

That looked strangely familiar except no one said Allah Akbar .

Maybe they feel more comfortable saying it with Muslim clothes on

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
reply to post by Crakeur

The animal sacrifice is one thing but did you notice the chalices? Why did they drain the animals blood and put it into a chalice? Maybe to drink later?

I have heard about worse things.

You have got to be kidding me! Do you know anything about Judaism? I'm getting the impression that you have never ever heard of Judaism, there is much that's wrong with what you just said.
1. What you are perpetuating is Blood Libel. It was an anti-semitic rumor about Jews drinking blood, especially that of children to give them magical powers. It was invented in the middle ages to get people pissed off at Jews and incite riots and lynch mobs. It was revived by the Nazis.

2. The sacrificial lamb is a reenactment of the story in Exodus in which the last plague spread over Egypt to take the first born of ever household. The Jews were commanded to spread the blood of a lamb over their doorposts so the plague would pass over them. They reenact the sacrifice in memory of their deliverance out of Egypt and they collect blood like their ancestors to do this.

3. Jews do not drink blood ever! Under any circumstances, it is totally against Kosher law.

Research the people you are slandering!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Gom3z

I am glad my families first kill tradition wasn't videotaped lol. But then we kill for food, fur and bone among other things lol. I bet a videotape of me cutting out a heart and taking a bite out of it would have people going nuts though lmao.

Yeah my bro told me about that one. It's something all deer hunters I ever talked to do. It comes from the older civilizations a way of paying homage to the gods or whatever for providing the bounty...blah blah blah.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I apologize about the blood drinking part as It was speculation.

You guys are right I know little to nothing about Judaism. Sometimes someone will send me a video and I will jump to rash conclusions because the person who sent me it has sent me some other videos in the past which seemed authentic.

I tend to post things without much rational thought as my emotional response to this video was pretty extreme, thus I posted it without any research at all. Again I apologize for this.

I am not at all anti anything. Trust me. If you sat down with me got to know me I am a nice guy.

But about the video's secrecy you guys are all wrong. If you know what a private youtube video is you will understand.

Nobody can view this video unless you have the exact youtube link given to you which I have shared with you all.

If I hadn't posted this on ATS. NONE of you would even be able to search or view for that matter this video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Thanks for sharing that. It was beautiful and I'm glad to know that people still recognize the source of their own lives and pay their respects in a time-honored tradition.

Rather than judging people by my own standards I try to learn by observing them and respecting their cultures and traditions.
Sacrifices such as this show reverence for not only a higher power but to nature as well.
It recognizes that life comes from death, or rather the taking of life to sustain our own.
This is to offer the very best of what you have in appreciation of that idea.
How is that so wrong?

NWO really wants us to appreciate the cultural differences and accept animal cruelty, belief in sacrificing anything to the supposed one and only Creator God, which any deep thinker and anyone with a heart knows is not the Creator. And the same by the way for any other culture doing this, including India, and also, Sharia and all its practices.

Its barbaric and so absolutely grotesque to be living in this negative run, cabal zionist (oh yes that word applies to the blodlines, I know what that line means, it runs in many many families and royalty. It is Sumar! Annanuki!) planet.

This thread itself may be twisting what this "tradition" is, but I believe that all cultures throughout history from the Mayans, Incans, to the Judiac, all had the negative Sumar ET entities behind them. They're not LOVE & LIGHT. The eye of horus: enki/enlil/el/zeus/Isis/Ra/Osirus/Quetzcoatl and the list goes on....the top of the pryamid, related to Saturn.

The sacrifices are every war, every scalar weapon used and all the starvation in this world, the children rounded and shot in Indonesian for being homeless and in other parts of the world, it is rumored China as well. This world is not a nice place to live, and anything that is not love, gentle, kind, respectful, compassionate, caring, charitable, patient and worthy of Infinity & Beyond will not pass the tests and get us back home.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it. Learn more

Check for this at the top of the video if you doubt the secrecy of this video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36

Originally posted by buddha

there own family to!

Excuse me? This is absolute bull #. Unless you are talking about YHVH asking Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and stopping him. Throughout the OT, human sacrifice is considered a hated practice of the pagans.

Greeks during antic times from town like "Sparte" where doing human sacrifice, are all greek evil today ?

Mayans (who where not that bad people and have been cruely exterminated by "white man" btw) where doing the same.

Jews as a tribe - before - jewish religion (which means long long time ago) might have done the same, like many other ethnies/tribe. Like almost any group of people by that time.

Now saying some jews have been killing people into the the name of jewish religion/ their God look like to me a discusting anti-semitic idea (like the nazi and other anti semitic folks who where saying jews where eating babies and such stuff prior to wwii). It written nowhere in the old testament about jews sacrifying people in the name of their God.
edit on 2-2-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Yes they were all doing this, because earth history and who is the puppeteers of this planet, is not something widely published. Not a benevolent God either. And our own conscience should know better! For there is our true soul knowledge. This all relates to the Terra Papers.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

that member posted it as unlisted, perhaps to make it seem more ominous and scary

www.youtube.com...

it's available on youtube, in the public.

the point of your posting this was to make jews look like barbaric animals. You go so far as to claim jews drink blood and then you admit to knowing little about the jewish faith or traditions. You posted this video in an effort to degrade an entire faith over a ritual practiced by a few. That is the only point of your thread and it is further evidenced by post after post of ignorant hatred.

These threads make me sick. Thank you for that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I apologize about the blood drinking part as It was speculation.

You guys are right I know little to nothing about Judaism. Sometimes someone will send me a video and I will jump to rash conclusions because the person who sent me it has sent me some other videos in the past which seemed authentic.

I tend to post things without much rational thought as my emotional response to this video was pretty extreme, thus I posted it without any research at all. Again I apologize for this.

I am not at all anti anything. Trust me. If you sat down with me got to know me I am a nice guy.

But about the video's secrecy you guys are all wrong. If you know what a private youtube video is you will understand.

Nobody can view this video unless you have the exact youtube link given to you which I have shared with you all.

If I hadn't posted this on ATS. NONE of you would even be able to search or view for that matter this video.

At least you admit it. This is the importance of research when dealing with subject matter like this. If you put forward an ignorant opinion, you are propagating ignorance and before you know it, there are lynch mobs outside synagogues.

The secrecy is also understandable. Do you know the kind of #storm animal rights groups make over videos like this? I don't agree with the secrecy, because secrecy breeds conspiracy theories. Still you can see why they don't want this all over the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Why do we have to hear you spout about hindus?You seem to have a pro jewish agenda and please follow your own rules and stop trying to take the thread of the topic which is this killing not any other.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Your pointing at the zionists. halal is the same thing.

As a hunter, I'm not for this sort of thing. I'm for quick painless kills.

but,

If your gonna eat it and thats your religion, worse thing are out there.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Casher killing (for food) is also quick and supposed painless kill, and i dont think this video was about casher / food for eat since the killing doesnt seem casher at all (but still im no expert), actually I dont know what this video is about.

Btw if I recall correctly hunting for food is forbidden in jewish religion, just cattle is allowed

And like the site administrator I think its really pathetic to create a thread with a quite meaningless video pretending to be "secret", maybe even a fake (im still wondering what kind of sadistic religious jew would make such stupid video..
), make a "sensational" (but rather stupid and meaningless) title and then wait for S&F. Just discusting.

Last time the average Joe mixed up judaism and conspiracy it gave us wwii and millions of death. Is that what people wants again ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join