It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. I have been hunting with my father since I was a child. We kill animals every year, sometimes with an arrow.........We didn't videotape it, but its very ritualistic; I'll explain.

-We get up in the morning and have our traditional pancakes and coffee symbolizing the start of opening day.
-Next we don our ritualistic garments with weird designs that allow us to blend into the trees.
-We will sit still for hours, sometimes all day never moving. We enter a trance like state because we aren't anywhere near a city and its pure silence with the exception of the animals and occasional wind.
-Once we have spotted our choice animal, we shoot it and then we wait. Once we have allowed enough time for the animal to run and die somewhere else after either a good shot or bleeding out, we track it(Sometimes this animal may run for hours, must be agonizing). Though keep in mind that not everyone always find what they have shot. But don't worry, the coyotes and or other pack animals usually will take advantage of this kill and not let it go to waste.
-We cut it open with a knife spilling the blood and guts. We then cut the testicles off and hang them on a tree symbolizing the kill of a male.
-We drag it out and skin it for all to see. Some even save the head and stuff it to later hang on a wall that will stare at you no matter which way you walk.
-We then gather with our friends. We eat and drink and play ritualistic cards all night long and then do it again the next day.

Relax. This isn't so bad now is it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The video and the absence of true empathy exhibited by the majority of the posters to this thread disgust me.

It's a fellow Earthling for crying out loud. What is wrong with you people? When are you going to evolve? When does the sickness and evil end?

OTHER SPECIES ARE NOT LESSER THAN US JUST BECAUSE WE'VE FABRICATED THE FALSE HIERARCHY WE CALL THE FOOD CHAIN!

Some of you sociopaths deserve the fate being handed to you by the global elite, you really do.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I have discovered a video that is very secret. This video has been hard to release as many don't want to know of its existence.

This was at the Temple Mount Passover 2008 illegally taking place in league with the Temple Institute. This is from the original footage that came to us at great risk, because the Sanhedrin does NOT want this known in the West.

Make of it what you will. It clearly shows jewish people sacrificing this poor animal.

wow really? I've known they were sacrificing the red calf for a while now...originally we knew they had the stuff for the temple and plans to rebuild it, then we heard a few years back that they somehow got their red calf, either through breeding or cloning or some genetics, I don't remember....anyways, old news, read yer Bible and you'd know they were planning on rebuilding the temple and performing sacrifices

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is not an issue, what i've been here all day and only noticed this thread just now?

animals are... Animals, the only thing they are suppose to do is serve man. Blood offering and you probably heard that they were to drink the blood of the animal from an anti Jewish propaganda, have you heard of the blood offering? It involves burning the blood. your facts are distorted and you have no idea what you are talking about. Although, I thought this ritual has been outdated it is fascinating to see a resurgance. Again, an animal is smaller than a human in the grand scheme of things.

I refuse to have any debates with anyone here unless they are 100% vegan. you are nothing but hypocrites if you do debate this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Too funny....top secret video....ummm, no.

Not saying their beliefs are right or wrong (who are we to tell another culture how to live) - but check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

Classed as muslim HALAL or jewish KOSHER slaughter.

Extremely graphic, don't say I didn't warn you.
edit on 2-2-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
www.jewfaq.org... here is some info about sacrifices.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Animals are lesser creatures than man. Even the indians ate meat, pretty much every civilization that has been around ate meat. It is the natural order of things and consciousness

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Don't mind eating meat - lived on a farm, know where my food comes from.

But this ritual slaughter / sacrifice is taking things too far in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
The video and the absence of true empathy exhibited by the majority of the posters to this thread disgust me.

It's a fellow Earthling for crying out loud. What is wrong with you people? When are you going to evolve? When does the sickness and evil end?

OTHER SPECIES ARE NOT LESSER THAN US JUST BECAUSE WE'VE FABRICATED THE FALSE HIERARCHY WE CALL THE FOOD CHAIN!

Some of you sociopaths deserve the fate being handed to you by the global elite, you really do.

I love animals, but I also hunt them. It is how we have came to be and the fact you have managed to live a life of luxury where you get to choose what you eat does not mean our ancestors did. Animals are in no way equal to humans. For example if you put a 5 year old boy next to a dog and I aimed at them both and I gave you a choice who I shoot a sane person would choose the dog.

I have started a new thread herethough on why I agree too many animals are dying for waste but where our my view differs is that I am not under the dillusion we do not need to kill animals.

To call those that kill animals sociopaths is wrong by
defintion:
Sociopath: someone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder
anti-social: hostile to or disruptive of normal standards of social behavior

As most of the world is meat eaters perhaps you are the antisocial one as you appear hostile to normal standards of social behaviour and therefore may be a sociopath
edit on 2-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.jewfaq.org...

It is the obligation of Jewish tradition to drain the blood of animals. This has been happening before this anti jewish propaganda has even started. These sacrafices were burnt in specific parts (the best) I presume the fattest to God. All other meat was given in a community meal or stirctly to Levites and preist
I am not against it, but I see no need for it. I thought we moved on this point, but tradition is tradition. If i was a rich man

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

My brotha from anotha motha!!!!!! I engage in the same rituals you do. Often. I'm not sure wh I'm supposed to show remorse for killing a fellow "earthling". I enjoy killing game and fish as a means of feeding my family. People need to mind their own business. If a bunch of jews want to kill a goat, drink it's blood and seem to be rather passive about it, what do I care? I don't care if those folks engage in unnatural acts with a live or dead goat, unless it's my goat.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Another sad day in human tolerance this thread brings. Shameful for ats. another anti Semite. You make it sound like you never heard of Jewish sacrifices. NOT ZIONIST, it is hebrew and probably Sumerian as well.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

Originally posted by Rhebefree
Wow,
just....... wow

This is why I am trying to cut meat out of my diet, I have been succesfull in stoping red meat and fish but I still struggle with turning down chicken if its offered to me at my mums place......... Im so addicted to chicken

I find it interesting that the ritual of slaughter, be it animal or human, is seen in all cultures, but according to Christians Israelites were the first humans right? So in their veiw the practise would have started with them? So who is this god that needs so much blood? Is everyone who sheds blood in the name of a deity worshipping the same god without realising it? Masons reckon that there is only one supreme deity who has many different names according to peoples cultures and stuff (acceptance into their cult requires you to be a man and a god believing one at that), are they right?......... This thread reminded me of a movie I saw a couple of weeks ago I cant remember what its called but it was a dramitization of actual events in a small town in Alaska (Nome?) The main character, a shrink, gets into some trouble with some very mean "et's" and towards the end she is possessed by one who starts spouting off stuff like "I am the son.... Father...... Saviour" "I am God" etc.
She ended up paralysed
And also I read somewhere (although I dont know if it is true) that in Ancient Egypt the people would sacrifice to their god believing that said god would "eat" the essence (spirit/soul??) of the killed animal........
Where am I going with this??
Oh yeah, so what if there is an entity out there masquerading as God, who needs blood sacrifices for the "essence" and that by partaking in the slaughter of animals and eachother (through war and whatnot) we are actually strengthening said entity? Is this why some of the prophets in the Bible condemmed Israel practising ritual sacrifice? I dont know this post probably belongs in the skunkworks so if it gets deleted I'll write up a new topic there I guess......
Anyway as to the video, disturbing though it is I have to agree with some of the other posters here, they do as they do and we will do as we do...... And dont you think that our slaughter houses could be considered ritual sacrifice in the same vein? Maybe thats what they are really for, not to feed us but to add to the bloodshed that fuels whatever entity thrives on innocent blood......

Anyway..... Shutting up now

WOW!!! Your an AWESOME Real-Stinker too
... and by the way... skunks go where they please

What God is that on "IN MONEY WE TRUST"
and maybe the real God didn't like us using his Good name on our dirty blood $$$.

But I have no friends
... so it is me that will shut up now.

Mr little x
edit on 2-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Fogot the little Mr x

Awww!! Dont worry I'll be your friend and we can be skunky together!!
Yeah maybe it is all just about money and power, first it was meat now its tithes......... Yuck!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Every day People Slaughter Poor animal for the sake of Food,that is no difference than this.
we should stop eating animals and other living beings let them lead their own life decide their own fate we had enough of this

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sick Zionist Scum, I really do hate those people.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Got through page three of comments, so if this is discussed on the later page, I apologize.
That animal was not sacrificed, per se. It was a Kosher kill, which is done quickly by bleeding. For Passover, they might collect the blood, but if it had indeed by a sacrifice, the animal would have been burned on an altar. It was obviously not secret, given the number of people gathered around and the camera allowed to record the entire event.
They are celebrating Passover, one of the most sacred times of the year in Judaism. If you don't know about Passover, learn before commenting. It escapes so many people that freedom of religion is not freedom from religion. In the US at least, we can worship freely, or not worship at all. To cry for freedom from religion, you are calling for many dangerous things.....censorship, freedom of thought, freedom of expression, the right to live as you choose, the pursuit of happiness.... Which of these do you feel is "OK" to give up?
Which would you give up?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hey just a disclaimer to all this being something of a secret....this isn't secret at all. Honestly, this has been done for thousands of years, and the author of this thread is either ignorant of this fact or isn't being truthful of his/her motivations and probably is very anti-Jewish/racist and is trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes here by trying to say this was somehow being hidden from the west....it isn't.

It seems to be a very typical animal sacrifice that was sanctioned under the Mosaic law, and this is a very normal event in relation to whatever feast they are celebrating.

And to all those who watch this in horror just remember that hamburger comes from cows and those cows are slaughtered, so are pigs for bacon and ham, so are chickens for the mcnuggets we all eat at times.

So to the author of this thread be honest of your affiliations, and be willing to discuss your hatred of the Jews that is so clear not only in your terminology but in your twisting of how this video became available....I highly doubt it was snuck out of Israel at great risk to the safety of the camera man or courier.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
For kicks and giggles

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

If sacrificing a goat makes them "satanists" then Ronald McDonald must be the anti-christ.

Stop using "satanists" as conspiracy bogeymen.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

hmmm well this guy is not a "zionist" , anyways.. you cannot reconize a zionist unless he speaks and say something stupid a zionist would say.

and im no expert into jewish religion but what he is doing to the animal seems not "casher" since the cut to the throat is not done "one time" which should be the case to get casher meat. and appart from getting meat i dont see the point/reference of such sacrifice in jewish religion , but once again im no expert.
also you noticed they didnt drink the blood after and it wasnt done by night during a full moon

and there is dozen of industrial way to kill an animal somehow more barbaric than this one, have a look by yourself (not recommended for sensitive people) :

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join