It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Are you F**ING kidding me? ....

To the OP ... please i beg you ... read more books or at least know what jews do at passover.

The sacrifice of the lamb has been done since Moses for God's(Yahve?) sake...

I have no idea why they slaughter a lamb because it makes no sense with their part of religion but its a tradition...

Lambs are slaughtered because the original people of Israel (according to the old testament and Talmud) were herders and the sacrifice was meant in the same vein as that of Able, the finest of the flock would be given as a sacrifice to God.
This is also why Jesus is called "the lamb" and his blood paid the price for the redemption of mankind.
Not that I believe a word of it myself, it's just what's in the Bible.

The history of the Middle east is pretty much the struggle between nomadic cultures (herders) and settled agricultural communities. The agrarians won but ended up with the religion of the herding cultures.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Greetings Nano-KFC-eaters,

Now I all SEE who it was that killed the Lamb of GOD and hung him to BBQ in the burning sun
.. Those Jews always are good at PR and spin like cards.

FYI;

Did you know we don't really know where in the HELL the Zionist Jews even come from... they are not apart of any Human Bio-Dna family tree I know of

His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision useful or not?"

He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

Any way... the slaughter of the lamb is there're thing and KFC slaughter thing is as American as apple pie... I prefer a sheeperds pie myself but ithink this year I am going to try Hasenpfeffer pie instead...Yummy

I am no lamb for your muse this second time around
... it's all about vindication.

Mr X-IN-THE-RABBIT-WHOLE

May peace be with us all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I have discovered a video that is very secret.

Youtube! it must be secret... sorry had to laugh

This video has been hard to release as many don't want to know of its existence.

Youtube! Sorry... ok ok im good.

Constructive comments welcome.

edit on 2-2-2011 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

Ok ive watched it but I may be missing the point because I do not see what the problem was? It was a good clean death compared to many I have seen on farms in my life - I know this upsets many people but this is in fact a very quick and clean way of killing somthing. Tons of meat sold in supermarkets every day is not so lucky.
edit on 2-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

People have a right to their culture. I fail to see why I should care about a cow being bled?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes but was the animal in the video a lamb? I thought it was a goat. Can anyone explain why a goat was used. If it was a goat. I really don't know much about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow,
just....... wow

This is why I am trying to cut meat out of my diet, I have been succesfull in stoping red meat and fish but I still struggle with turning down chicken if its offered to me at my mums place......... Im so addicted to chicken

I find it interesting that the ritual of slaughter, be it animal or human, is seen in all cultures, but according to Christians Israelites were the first humans right? So in their veiw the practise would have started with them? So who is this god that needs so much blood? Is everyone who sheds blood in the name of a deity worshipping the same god without realising it? Masons reckon that there is only one supreme deity who has many different names according to peoples cultures and stuff (acceptance into their cult requires you to be a man and a god believing one at that), are they right?......... This thread reminded me of a movie I saw a couple of weeks ago I cant remember what its called but it was a dramitization of actual events in a small town in Alaska (Nome?) The main character, a shrink, gets into some trouble with some very mean "et's" and towards the end she is possessed by one who starts spouting off stuff like "I am the son.... Father...... Saviour" "I am God" etc.
She ended up paralysed
And also I read somewhere (although I dont know if it is true) that in Ancient Egypt the people would sacrifice to their god believing that said god would "eat" the essence (spirit/soul??) of the killed animal........
Where am I going with this??
Oh yeah, so what if there is an entity out there masquerading as God, who needs blood sacrifices for the "essence" and that by partaking in the slaughter of animals and eachother (through war and whatnot) we are actually strengthening said entity? Is this why some of the prophets in the Bible condemmed Israel practising ritual sacrifice? I dont know this post probably belongs in the skunkworks so if it gets deleted I'll write up a new topic there I guess......
Anyway as to the video, disturbing though it is I have to agree with some of the other posters here, they do as they do and we will do as we do...... And dont you think that our slaughter houses could be considered ritual sacrifice in the same vein? Maybe thats what they are really for, not to feed us but to add to the bloodshed that fuels whatever entity thrives on innocent blood......

Anyway..... Shutting up now

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

FYI

The animal would have become unconscious within a minute. and brain dead within say five minutes. I hope that when my time comes to die it would be so merciful.

Now go and look at the average US slaughterhouse. the animals actual smell the blood long before they are killed. The kill is not always clean.

Or did you think all of your meat came from Macdonalds????

OK you did not see this video.
Cut start 2:19, video ends 4:37 and the animal was still moving, breathing, obviously conscious and not brain dead. Are you certain you wish to die like that? Really? You need to view the video before you make these kind of remarks. BTW that's 2 minutes and 21 seconds.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I personally don't call that a sacrifice...I call that TERRORISM for the squeamish. It is almost no different to what extremist do in the middle east. In fact, that is what they do is sacrifice a human being in front of the world by slitting a person's throat.

For some people this is a form of entertainment, just like any satanic ritual. By referring to the Jewish community in this video, it may make you think that Jews are in fact part of the satanic culture instead of a religion.

It is ironic though that Jews pretty much control all the money in the world and have the most power. So would there be a correlation between sacrificing lives of animals (and or people) and extreme wealth and power?

Again, I don't hold anything against religion, but I am only commenting on what was presented and making an inference to facts in the real world place.

Btw, I only watched the video up to the point where the knife was presented to the goat, then skipped the video up to the end point where the goat lie dead on the grass.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Lol i didnt even watch it bro , i dont need things like that stuck in my head .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?

Do you actually not realise that this is where your meat comes from? You actually dont realise that this is where your leather shoes, jacket, jelly (jello), makeup, french fries (animal fat), fur coats and many dyes used just to colour your food come from?

Get with reality, go visit a farm for once in your life and you will see that in order for 6 billion people on this earth to survive and for a billion of those to live a life of absolute luxury the animals must die - and this is actually one of the nicest ways to kill something because it is fast and almost painless.

Even vegans and vegtarians often dont realise that is is not just our food that requires the slaughter of these animals. It is apart of just about everything we own.

Also this is someone elses culture just because you do not understand it does not make it wrong. They probably do not understand why you kill animals for their hooves and bones to grind up to make your jello thick or why you kill animals to put makeup on your face.

DENY IGNORANCE 101 - learn how you are able to live this life of luxury
edit on 2-2-2011 by byteshertz because: To add: It is amazing to see these new age men that can not even handle seeing an animal killed, if you can not watch it you would never be able to do it. You are the weakest links once your precious pre slaughtered, pre packed meat dissappears so will you and your family line. This is your heritage but you have had things so good for so long you have forgotten it and become soft. Probably the same men that like their girl to wear makeup 24/7 which contains animals and is tested on animals, killing and mutilating them all the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Millions of animal die everyday so we can eat so what does it matter if they killed a goat. 3 hours ago I slaughtered and processed a hog in my garage.....

If killing the hog somehow excused you from beating the crap out of your wife and then your insane act became the standard of your nations attitude toward crime and punishment, I for one would consider it a matter of concern.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Those are involuntary movements. Trust me on this it is impossible to breath with your throat cut. Cutting the carotids also reduce the oxygen going to the brain rapidly and results in unconsciousness within a minute. I just hope that you are a vegan because a slaughterhouse in the USA is a lot more harrowing.

I have lived on a farm and have had to slaughter animals including a bull.
edit on 2-2-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I'm totally with you on that one. For people to watch something like is pretty disturbing.

Now, if it came to a world crisis or a disaster where we actually had to hunt and kill for food like the cavemen used to do, then I would have no problem watching someone spill the blood for the purpose of learning how to make a clean kill and then eat the animal. But to kill an animal to show others that ONE PERSON ("Jesus") sacrificed himself for others shows you that sacrificing an animal is different. If the religions really wanted to prove that this was indeed a sacrifice, why not sacrifice one of their own in front of their culture and be done with it?

And for all other reasons, I won't feed into watching videos like this. I have once, and I never forgot it. I think it was on a documentary on how animals are slaughtered for the purposes of processing meats for corporations like McD's and KFC. The nightmares, oh the nightmares.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Those were nerves bro and breathing isn't a conscious action. As sick as it is he's right

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Zionists are pigs just like muslim fundamentalist subhumans. Both are degenerate masochist cults that dwell in 4th and 5th century backward practices that view Gentiles as cattle. One just figured out the numbers game before anyone else and hides their degeneracy more than the other for obvious reasons.

Frankly I would lose no sleep if the Great Portobello goes up over both these evil and vacuous societies.

P.S. Please include Detroit, oh yeah, they already have been nuked by another plague, but that's another thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by parsecdude

Lol .... you got me chuckling about that

To me the whole thing looks wrong and gross. I don't want to associate with people who either get kicks out watching an animal suffer or make sacrifices to gods.

Sure I eat meat and obviously an animal has to perish somewhere but I don't want to make a spectator sport out of it. Neither do I want to drink it's blood as some kind of big ups to myself in front of fellow neds.

I would think only persons of a weak mentality would ascribe to such behaviour.

It's pretty backward and reminds me of ancient pagan rituals which I thought civilised people had long since given up.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Really? You're going to bash a whole culture's way of doing things and compare it to Middle Eastern wackos? Now, I don't agree with what's happening in the video but if it's their Religion, fine. I don't want any part of it but it's interesting to know about.

Also, it's not as bad how Americans treat their animals when in the slaughterhouse. That's for sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree
Wow,
just....... wow

This is why I am trying to cut meat out of my diet, I have been succesfull in stoping red meat and fish but I still struggle with turning down chicken if its offered to me at my mums place......... Im so addicted to chicken

I find it interesting that the ritual of slaughter, be it animal or human, is seen in all cultures, but according to Christians Israelites were the first humans right? So in their veiw the practise would have started with them? So who is this god that needs so much blood? Is everyone who sheds blood in the name of a deity worshipping the same god without realising it? Masons reckon that there is only one supreme deity who has many different names according to peoples cultures and stuff (acceptance into their cult requires you to be a man and a god believing one at that), are they right?......... This thread reminded me of a movie I saw a couple of weeks ago I cant remember what its called but it was a dramitization of actual events in a small town in Alaska (Nome?) The main character, a shrink, gets into some trouble with some very mean "et's" and towards the end she is possessed by one who starts spouting off stuff like "I am the son.... Father...... Saviour" "I am God" etc.
She ended up paralysed
And also I read somewhere (although I dont know if it is true) that in Ancient Egypt the people would sacrifice to their god believing that said god would "eat" the essence (spirit/soul??) of the killed animal........
Where am I going with this??
Oh yeah, so what if there is an entity out there masquerading as God, who needs blood sacrifices for the "essence" and that by partaking in the slaughter of animals and eachother (through war and whatnot) we are actually strengthening said entity? Is this why some of the prophets in the Bible condemmed Israel practising ritual sacrifice? I dont know this post probably belongs in the skunkworks so if it gets deleted I'll write up a new topic there I guess......
Anyway as to the video, disturbing though it is I have to agree with some of the other posters here, they do as they do and we will do as we do...... And dont you think that our slaughter houses could be considered ritual sacrifice in the same vein? Maybe thats what they are really for, not to feed us but to add to the bloodshed that fuels whatever entity thrives on innocent blood......

Anyway..... Shutting up now

WOW!!! Your an AWESOME Real-Stinker too
... and by the way... skunks go where they please

What God is that on "IN MONEY WE TRUST"
and maybe the real God didn't like us using his Good name on our dirty blood $$$.

But I have no friends
... so it is me that will shut up now.

Mr little x
edit on 2-2-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Fogot the little Mr x

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

Oh good grief, you abosulte, utter ignoramus.
One: They do not think or believe they are more righteous than you. Is that your own perecption? How insecure must you be?!?
Two: Please tell me how ripping up hundreds of thousands of acres of forest in Argentina or South America to rear cattle to put on your weekly happy meal plate isn't exploitation?
Three: Because you can't see the process behind the whole animal slaughter (Gee, I thought cows were BORN as burgers), now that you have and realised someone has to kill it to put it on your plate, you can no longer whistle 'I'm Mclovin' it!' without feeling a little bit guilty eh city boy?

Three: Considering you put 'GOD' in capitals and speech makrs, I assume you are of the humanist/atheist persuasion. Well, humans are just as much 'animals' as the, er...animals. How do you feel about cannibalism then? To be fair, cannibalism is generally the end result of a ritualistic programme (conquest and triumph over enemies), and to eat your enemy is a mixture of repsect and taking on the essence of their life force. Would you consider these people ignorant? If so, how or why? After all, they are just another 'animal' same as you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. I have been hunting with my father since I was a child. We kill animals every year, sometimes with an arrow.........We didn't videotape it, but its very ritualistic; I'll explain.

-We get up in the morning and have our traditional pancakes and coffee symbolizing the start of opening day.
-Next we don our ritualistic garments with weird designs that allow us to blend into the trees.
-We will sit still for hours, sometimes all day never moving. We enter a trance like state because we aren't anywhere near a city and its pure silence with the exception of the animals and occasional wind.
-Once we have spotted our choice animal, we shoot it and then we wait. Once we have allowed enough time for the animal to run and die somewhere else after either a good shot or bleeding out, we track it(Sometimes this animal may run for hours, must be agonizing). Though keep in mind that not everyone always find what they have shot. But don't worry, the coyotes and or other pack animals usually will take advantage of this kill and not let it go to waste.
-We cut it open with a knife spilling the blood and guts. We then cut the testicles off and hang them on a tree symbolizing the kill of a male.
-We drag it out and skin it for all to see. Some even save the head and stuff it to later hang on a wall that will stare at you no matter which way you walk.
-We then gather with our friends. We eat and drink and play ritualistic cards all night long and then do it again the next day.

Relax. This isn't so bad now is it

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join