It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well I think it all hinges around the issue of stereotypes. But you got my drift. I was a bit off as I was writing and trying to find the ISBN number for the Satanic talmud that was part of a legitiamte post on this thread which makes my post (this one) valid.The satanic Talmud does not exist as a book with an ISBN number.

I have to say I am not sure about eating goat it can be a bit funny tasting at times and very tough.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
At least they are not chopping human head and limbs off like some other do in the name of Shria.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

...Maybe you weren't reading clearly. I said Jews = modern, Zionists = stuck in old ways.

Why are you defending Zionists? Are you one?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by tiger5

...Maybe you weren't reading clearly. I said Jews = modern, Zionists = stuck in old ways.

Why are you defending Zionists? Are you one?

look I am getting a headache. Your "evidence" of current ritual sacrifice of human beings is beyond bad, to be polite. That was all that I asked for. You have no proof.

If you check one of my recent posts I dislike what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and vice versa. I would like to knock some sense into both their collective heads.

I am not a zionist I just spot hate arguments and get annoyed. I also have Jewish friends so sue me!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I never said that was evidence, I was only showing what is written in Zionist history. I asked what type of evidence would tickle your fancy bro. A video of them murdering a human being? Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't be reluctant to record that at all. And I'm sure they'd neverrrrr sacrifice a human being after killing 3000 on September 11.

Sue you? Have you not understood me? I have nothing against the Jews. I have Jewish friends also. None of which agree with Zionism

edit on 2-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

they didnt even killed it by that cut...
sick people

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Jewish have been practicing this ritual for thousands of years. They sacrifice and animal to absolve their sins and transgressions. The blood is to God and they eat the meat.

The Muslims don't all stand around like that to watch unless its a small community and the butcher as we call it gives a small ritual. The blood is to God and they eat the meat. They are not supposed to eat any meat unless it has been properly drained of its blood in this way to give honor to God. The meat is then called Halal Meat which is good in the eyes of God.

Satanists - Masonics and such perform a ritual sacrifice only they will many times drink the blood. The Demons like to mock God and his people in this way since the blood of all living things is considered sacred in the eyes of God.

Those that believe in Jesus Christ no longer need to perform these sacrifices since his perfect blood that was shed was enough for us all.

As for the video...You should see the way we kill animals for the meat we buy at the grocery. They are assembly lined up watching the one before them killed in front of them as they defecate on themselves. Where is the respect in that?

Becareful on the judgment you serve up to others before you all take a good hard look at yourselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

What did they make it drink / sniff? Was that to drug it up so it didnt feel it as much?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You know what is really disgusting? Abortion. But millions of people are just fine with that.

And people who enjoy movies like Saw and Hostel. And I don't even mean the movies- but the people who actually enjoy watching them. I just don't get it.

Btw I doubt the people doing the animal sacrifices take pleasure from doing it. It's part of their religion they must follow. Unfortunately these guys haven't heard about Jesus.
edit on 2-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
REMINDER:
This is not the 911 forum; therefore, any topics discussing 911 will be actioned. Stick to the topic only: What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No it wasn't satanist. This was for passover. Read up a little bit in the Old Testiment. The blood goes on the doors and the frame.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
These peoplein the middle east are obcessed with throat cutting/beheading and cutting things off in general (foreskins come immediately to mind). They are barbaric and do not care about life of any kind, not even their own. So, with all this going on, it's time to send a couple divisions of Jaffa with staff weapons in to squash this BS.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Maybe the shock of seeing the video, especially from the perspective of an outsider, is the reason for the knee-jerk vitriol. For some reason, before I go on, I feel the need to point out that I'm white-skinned, American-born, and an self-proclaimed agnostic.

Anyway, this practice is not particular to Zionism. It can be found readily and easily in all the world's major religions. It's actually quite common amongst smaller indigenous peoples, too. The Hmong culture, who have a very strong presence where I live, engage in this as well.

Here's a link to a quick crash course via Wikipedia.

Here's a link to a book on Amazon.com I would suggest to anyone with curiosity of how much another culture can differ from our own.

Different =/= Wrong.

Maybe we shouldn't carefully choose to display what we find to be the most horrifying aspects of a foreign culture for shock value. Instead, perhaps we should make more of an effort to understand and respect our differences.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Are you F**ING kidding me? ....

To the OP ... please i beg you ... read more books or at least know what jews do at passover.

The sacrifice of the lamb has been done since Moses for God's(Yahve?) sake...

I have no idea why they slaughter a lamb because it makes no sense with their part of religion but its a tradition...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I didn't read through all six pages to see if maybe someone else had already posted this, but I felt I should post this so everyone understands what they are actually seeing in the OP's video.

This appears to be a kosher killing. For Jews to eat animals that are allowed those animal's have to be slaughtered a certain way AKA kosher. The killing must be done by a shochet(a good man, almost priest like)

The Muslims do the same type of ritualistic slaughter called Halal.

What we are seeing in the video is most likely a group of Orthodox Jews killing a goat in the Kosher tradition to eat for some kind of celebration or Holy day. This is NOT a sacrifice in the way we would normally think of a sacrifice. There is nothing sinister or evil going on with the Jews in OP's video. This is their culture.

Orthodox Jews like the ones in the video are good Holy people who follow their religion very strictly.

Here is a link that will explain it better for those who do not know what Kosher(Jews) and Halal(Muslims) is.

meat.tamu.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
hmmm..... the twitching and sound the animal was making after being cut was kind of strange.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

Why? The thing had its throat cut. The twitching is normal and the breathing sounds are also normal.

As for the video itself...who cares? It's a ritual in a culture besides our own, therefore it's taboo in our minds (but not wrong). But to these people, it's the norm. Just like chickens getting their beaks ripped off in the most violating way for Americans to eat their lunch or dinner without a care in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join