It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

hey, at least we are making posts that are relevant to the OP...phishy was right, and you are just trying to throw people off topic by talking about Hindus and other completely unrelated practices...from my training in critical thinking, the easiest way to tell a fraud is by his attempts to prove one thing by talking about something totally unrelated...maybe you can start a post about Hindu perversions of ancient practices and how it relates to other ancient practices, and we can discuss that over there...i agree that you cant make too much of a video like this, but the fact remains indisputable that the controllers in this world are obsessed with activities like this (child sacrifice at Bohemian Grove, etc.), activities that are common to many world controllers...not everyone who participates in this stuff is Jewish (so you are right about that) but yes, a number of these controllers are Zionist monsters, so to attack people for attempting to speak the truth in what should be an open forum smacks of a hidden agenda...i apologize if you feel anything i have said to be anti-semitic, because i am not against Jews, i am against the controllers who attempt to hoard truth for themselves while deceiving the rest of humanity with lies while keeping them enslaved through usury...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
[ since that's the premise of just about every post here, that jews are evil and barbaric because one group killed a goat as part of a ritual.

This is what gets my goat, it's totally lazy, weak, just plain dumb to label an entire culture/race for the actions of a few, even if the few number in the thousands out of a population in the many millions it's not even a tenth of one percent!

I think when folk interested in the conspiracy field are browsing around looking for the truth they need to bare in mind that very very clever people even organised groups of people with an oddness or a flaw are writing stuff to persuade you to adopt their point of view. Keep your critical faculties well oiled.

I guarantee you that anything an anti semite accuses a Jew of, or "the Jews" has and is being done by many more folk of every race or creed. I would bet everything I own that none of the Jews I have met are involved in any conspiracy, outside of the mundane business chicanery or the purchase of drugs.

Hate "the Rothschilds" or George Soros if you will but they don't represent Jews they represent themselves or maybe bankers, definitely greedy folk and perhaps criminals but even there at the very top they the Jewish individuals are out numbered grossly by Christians and atheists and "others"

I deplore the way that Israel conducts itself in Gaza but let's not forget that Russia carpet bombed Chechnya having suffered far less provocation, I believe that Israel is still the best place for a working class Muslim to live in the Middle East in terms of freedom and well being.

I'm not a veggie, I have killed animals for pest control, food and yes I'll own up sport but never for magic.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda
a religion that causes suffering to a living creature cannot be good.

How do you know it suffered?
After the sudden drop in blood pressure the animal would have been unconscious rather quickly.

I'd say that sounds like a very quick death.
From my own experience, it would have been.

Originally posted by mizbeach40
This is sad and disgusting on many different levels.

Why?

Because the animal was sacrificed?
They drank it's blood?
That it was done by Jews?

I find nothing wrong with any of those things, even if they aren't something I would prefer to indulge in.

Blood drinking is not only ritualistic, but also cultural.
There are tribes in Africa who routinely drink the blood of cows for nourishment.

That doesn't mean they do not respect the animal, or it's contribution to the village.

If they want to humanely slaughter an animal, utilize the flesh for food, and drink it's blood in a religious ritual, who am I to say this is wrong or they are evil?

The best that I can say is "no thanks".

Originally posted by D1Useek
I’ve seen much worse on “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman”. They don’t even use a disclaimer and that’s on regular TV.

So true.

Recently, I found what happened to that camel in a butcher shop in Syria (well it was more like a decrepit stone building) was appalling.

The nutty guy who kept waving the blade around and was already as drunk as the rest of the butchers, just sliced the animals throat and let in run around like crazy, slipping on it's own blood as they watched and smiled. Andrew Zimmern was disturbed and admitted to being nervous.

I've never seen anything more disturbing in my life.

This is coming from a man who grew up in a farming community, has no problem with humanely dispatching animals, and have seen the practice more than once in my life. That was not how you do things.

Andrew DOES warn you about the scenes before they take place though, so it isn't thrown at you by surprise.

That's the closest thing to a disclaimer that you get from the show from what I recall.

He did warn me, but I couldn't help it.

- Lee

edit on 2-2-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Gom3z
reply to post by apodictic

yeaaaaaaah that was pretty #ed up...

It's only "Disgusting" Because you are Too Close Minded To Realize the Rituals of another Culture.

Just sit back and stay safe in your all perfect world.

What about cultures with ritual of molestation and rape. Is that justified and acceptable because it's somebodies 'culture'. There's plenty of cultures where girls are married to grown men at the age of 8. Are we closed minded for not accepting these?

That's such a pathetic defense, and I hate when people wheel it out. In MY culture, that's disgusting. Are you too 'Close Minded' to respect our beliefs and views?

Go live with Peruvian goat herders if you don't like it.

your right , in my culture Spain, it is tradition to stab bulls slowly to death and rip the heads of chickens while riding on horseback ! Do i defend it Hell no ! its barbaric why cant people just take up knitting or stamp collecting ?

It's stupid isn't it. Most of it is circular reasoning nonsense.

It's dangerous to give respect to a culture or religion, simply because they're cultures and religions. And most these open minded for the sake of being open minded people aren't very smart. They're pretend intellects.

British culture has its flaws too. Infact, we could collaborate and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Instead of killing bulls, kill a few English yobs. Make that your sport. Spain wins, England wins, the Bulls win!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Wow. I am saddened and amazed that anti-Semitism is so widespread. The fact that this form of asinine prejudice against one of the oldest ethnic minorities in the west is alive and well that makes we wonder about the rest of us. The OP was obviously a troll thread. If he did not understand something why didn't he ask? Did he have to choose such inflammatory title?

Anyway the haters definitely came out to play....

This is wrong.

FYI

I would bash the Israelis and Palestinian heads together until they agreed to get along as they did in the past. But this thread is not about Palestine - just trolling.

edit on 2-2-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

you twisted what i said but youve done that with everyone!!! so i what did i expect !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Show me how those ignorant and isolated posts speak for all of us here. They don't, you know it, and you're trying to cause problems. If the staff had to follow the same rules WE do, you would have been post banned by now.

none of those fools speak for me, yet you've already decided my opinion and told everyone here.

Kudos to you

Let me ask you then, am I supposed to be okay with ritualistic slaughter because they are Jews? Am I supposed to not have a problem with it because they are Jews? i don't give two sh*ts who they are and what faith they believe in.

You wanna sit here and say we all generalize, it's you my friend. We're talking about a small sect of people, yet a few use this as a reason to shout anti-semetic crap, that's the norm. But you are generalizing all of us as Jew haters when it's clearly a minority (that should have been banned by now.)

So how is it i get banned for 'bong' in my name, but all these anti-semites are still around? Riddle me THAT.

I think it would be a very very smart move to start a discussion thread on ritualistic slaughter in all cultures, then you can say whatever you want about hindus, but for right now in this thread, the video is the topic.

It's funny I agree with where you are coming from, I just happen to think you are doing the exact thing you are whining about, generalizing an entire group of people (us) based on the actions of a small sect (haters know who they are).

But that's the awesome thing about being Jewish, anything and everything negative is anti-semetic. Nah, i don't have a problem killing a goat unless a jew kills it, that's basically what you've accused EACH AND EVERY poster in this forum of saying. If this is how the staff acts, we're all screwed.
edit on 2-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
[

Originally posted by Thepreye

How can we when there are wizards at large doing magic ceremonies like that, who knows WTF they were invoking??

I hope my inclusion in the list was a mistake on your behalf as I am definitely not an anti semite or racist of any kind, I consider all racists of any sort to be either dumb or damaged, I would hate you to think the same of me.

I have spoken out on the board in favour of both Israel and Jews, any racist who thinks that I'm their friend or ally on the board is very mistaken and I'm happy for them to know this.

My comment was a humorous observation of the absurdity of conducting a bronze age ritual and hoping for any magical effect.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is really old school,nothing worth to have a poor animal killed in the name of a blood thirsty god,just adds to culturally see other barbaries from others latituds,

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

no these people are completely entitled to their beliefs and rituals, we don't have to agree with them, but they can and will do what they want, and I'd expect the same for my beliefs, those of not slaughtering animals as a sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Crakeur

If the staff had to follow the same rules WE do, you would have been post banned by now.

On ATS you will only get banned or your post removed if you speak against zionists.

If you're a pro-zion and anti-islam than you will be made a moderator and site admin as a reward.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Half right there, already went down that road, it appears to be a few isolated individuals though.

Lets test that theory, take a look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1)To Date: Virtually every convenience store, dunkin' donuts is owned/operated by Middle Easterners here on the east coast. They have for years.

2) To Date: Just about every single gas station is owned/operated by Middle Easterners here on the East Coast. They have for years.

3) To Date: When was the last time you called any big important company and didn't have someone answer from an outsource in the Middle East? They've been doing it for years.

Now, those are almost valid facts, almost, but pretty racist also right? i mean if I say all the banks are run by Jews it's racist, but all gas stations are run by arabs (middle easterners) isn't? It doesn't matter if all of the top financial institutions are indeed run by someone who happens to be Jewish, it's racist to say it..

How come that thread isn't racist? Where's the mod outrage at the anti-semitic crap ? (semite applies to all who speak a semitic language with includes arabic.) there won't be any because it's fine and dandy to make grand claims about Muslims and Arabs but be damned if you are going to talk about Israel or Jews
edit on 2-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

im debating whether to laugh or cry at your last statement .
I wish i could give 10 stars sometimes

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
if this was a video of a coven of witches or a gathering of druids sacrificeing an animal there would be uproar they would be called evil and satanic, but because its the poor opressed for a long time jews its ok, I wonder if this ritual is carried out by jews in european countries and if it is why arnt they been aressted for cruelty to an animal, and god who demands a blood sacrifice isnt a god worth worshiping, and any one who worships a blood hungry god should be branded eveil lunatics

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is the ONLY WARNING I'll post in this thread.

Please speak to the topic.

Staff is not the topic. Staff actions are not the topic. We have no problem with on-topic discussion which is in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.

If you wish to complain, file a complaint. Off-topic commentary from this point forward will be deleted and accompanied by a posting ban. Here's a hint - comments about staff actions or staff in general in a topical thread are off topic.

Thank you.
edit on 2/2/2011 by yeahright because: Fix link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Crakeur

If the staff had to follow the same rules WE do, you would have been post banned by now.

On ATS you will only get banned or your post removed if you speak against zionists.

If you're a pro-zion and anti-islam than you will be made a moderator and site admin as a reward.

That's nonsense. There's several moderators who are Anti-Zionism. And I'd say Anti-Zionism is the overwhelmingly dominant position on ATS.

People are banned for poor conduct and manners.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
thanks for clearing that up 'yeahright' we will continue our on-topic discussion as we were attempting to do.

I have a few questions for the OP to get this back on track:

I have discovered a video that is very secret. This video has been hard to release as many don't want to know of its existence.

how is this secret and hard to get if it's on youtube?

This was at the Temple Mount Passover 2008 illegally taking place in league with the Temple Institute.

Can you in anyway confirm this, and if so, why was this illegal?

And most importantly, what makes you think these people are Zionists? You do understand that Zionism is not Judaism right?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Now, those are almost valid facts, almost, but pretty racist also right? i mean if I say all the banks are run by Jews it's racist, but all gas stations are run by arabs (middle easterners) isn't? It doesn't matter if all of the top financial institutions are indeed run by someone who happens to be Jewish, it's racist to say it

Well I think that in your first case your are feeding into an already potent racist sterotype. Jew = Banker = evil moneylender which brings us back to a very clumsy forged book. In fact if you look at the pre-nazi European cartoons the jews were depicted as a cross between the Penguin (batman) and a subhuman that stereotype almost has a life of its own sadly so it does not take much to activate it. Your second image of Arabs does not have the same effect as it is a new and weak stereotype.

Anyway to return to the topic so as not to get the post removed for being off topic. I really can see a similar thing being applied to the jews regarding sacrifice. some have have jumped from animal sacrifice to human sacrifice to satan because of the strength of a racist stereotype.

The sheer hypocracy I that no one can say that the goat was not cooked and eaten. Are most of the poster vegan?? Hell No!

Here is proof

Large penis. Which race springs unbidden to mind? Don't tell me just be honest to yourself. I don't care to know.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

your inclusion on the list was meant to show that the postings were not focussing on the video, but, rather, on the ritual itself. Sadly, I lumped you in with a bunch of hate filled posts which might look like you were part of that group, I apologize for that.

as to the topic, someone posted a supersecret youtube video of some ancient ritual that is still practiced today, by a very small portion of the jewish faith. I merely pointed out, to all the people crying foul on the part of all jews, that there are plenty of other groups that do this, and far, far worse things, on behalf of a god and nobody cares because they are not jewish.

that, my friends, is on topic. debating the premise of the thread is on topic.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well I think that in your first case your are feeding into an already potent racist sterotype.

Just because it's a racist stereotype does not mean most of the financial institutions are run by people who happen to be Jewish, that's a simple fact you can research for yourself. Now if you start saying they run the bank BECAUSE they are Jewish then you are 100%. And because the middle eastern stereotype is less potent doesn't make it less racist was my point.

some racist comments were made, and were used as a sampling of the whole, but the actual ontopic discussion is valid.

I hope they ate the meat!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join