It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ENOUGH

There will be no more nasty snarky comments directed at one another. Any more will be subject to post removal.
edit on 2-2-2011 by gallopinghordes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If you are not familiar with the rituals of judaism...or if you do not hunt... or if you do not farm and raise your own food... the video will seem harsh and brutal.

On the other hand, if you like steaks, burgers, chicken nuggets, fish fillets, and the like...welcome to reality.

There is nothing here that is secret or satanic...it is all laid out in the Old Testament of the Bible. This is someone else's culture and values. We must respect those that do not believe in God or seek a secular lifestyle...but when it comes to practicing Judeo Christian practices... Hell No. Seems hypocritical to me.

Living in the country and the south, I've seen worse on Hog Killing Day or during a good day of deer hunting.

If these were some obscure primitive tribe in some nether region of the world, most would be falling all over themselves to preserve these practices...but since it is a bunch of Jews....what barbarians they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So... they killed a goat for a higher being, or some greater good, and we kill animals to deliver us some sense of personal gratification between two pieces of bread and some sauce.

Why are we calling them the monsters?

edit on 2/2/2011 by SilentShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
If you are not familiar with the rituals of judaism...or if you do not hunt... or if you do not farm and raise your own food... the video will seem harsh and brutal.

I agree that there was nothing harsh or brutal about the manner in which the animal was killed. In fact, I couldn't think of a more humane way to kill an animal. It would have lost blood pressure, and consciousness, instantly.

Those who think their meat comes from a supermarket would disagree.

But personally, I don't trust any entity that needs a blood sacrifice.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I have discovered a video that is very secret. This video has been hard to release as many don't want to know of its existence.

a secret video on youtube? you're kidding right? I'd say that the largest possible venue for a video would be youtube. posting a video on youtube is the polar opposite of keeping something a secret but your sensationalist approach to try and stir the pot is duly noted.

it's a ritual. not one practiced by all jews. every religion has rituals, many religions have smaller groups within their faith that follow customs and rituals that, today, are deemed by the majority of society to be antiquated, and uncivilized.

Take, for example, stoning a person.

throwing rocks at a person, until they die is far more brutal and disgusting than the death of a sheep.

but, of course, these are jews so we need to discuss how they are all animals.

let's forget that sheep are often raised for slaughter.

let's forget that, each year, people kill animals for sport, around the world, for the sole purpose of putting a head on the wall.

let's forget that people train dogs to kill each other so they can fight in a pen while others bet on the outcome.

let's forget that people all over the world do far worse things than this, daily, and continue to label all jews as animals because a small group of jews continue to practice an old ritual because, let's all be honest now, jews are evil. we all know it. the jews are the reason your ignorance is so high that you cannot understand that an entire group of people should never be held accountable for the actions of a small minority of a small minority.

instead, let's let that uneducated, hate filled ignorance shine, baby, shine.

any one wanting to understand why our world is going to hell need look no further than this thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Apparently you have not heard of Kapparot. No need to go to Israel... Crown Heights, Brooklyn is so much closer for those of us who live in the USA.

New York Times Article

LiveLeak Video

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
and what of the hindus that sacrifice animals

www.guardian.co.uk...

and children?

www.religionnewsblog.com...

nothing wrong with those, eh?

y'all need to admit it. it's the judaism aspect that gets your panties all bunched up, not the killing of an animal.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a religion that causes suffering to a living creature cannot be good. there is a REASON WHY ANIMALS FEEL PAIN, THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TORTURED or 'sacrificed', therefore we can DEFINITELY confirm that the whole of the Jewish religion is a COMPLETE SCAM.. a creation of the devilish for certain is the Jewish religion among many other religions..

..you SICK SAVAGES and your SICK SUPERSTITIONS.. may you see the same fate as they animals who have suffered at the hands of your DEVILISH superstitions of the Jewish faith. may you receive this same treatment over and over and over continuously in your next life.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRedSoda

Ya know..I see your point. And to show my sincerity...how about going out for a burger...a big ol' meaty burger, not to well done...love them juices.

Pet owner...animal lover you...bring the dog. we can feed him..or her...some high quality dog food with meat and meat by products....yummy.

How about it ol' animal lover, buddy, ol' pal?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRedSoda

what about the hindus? why were they excluded?

wait, I know, because your hatred is reserved for the jews.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

The problem is that you read and quote without showing any understanding.

The first quote commensed with the word "ancient". You may wish to extrapolate that modern jews do perform human sacrifice however "ancient" means very old. The opposite of ancient is modern.

The second is a standard xtian right website that endlessly trots out the "blood libel"

You have given me no clear proof of the jews performing modern human sacrifice. It is also alarming that you would expect that a jewish website would actual incriminante jews IF they were doing human sacrifice.

I am not going to ask you for any proof that the jews are doing human sacrifice as your best efforts have been atrocious.

You make wild allegations but have no proof!
edit on 2-2-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Graphic but not abuse.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Does anyone even know WHY the Jews sacrificed this animal? I understand each religion has its own "culture"...but Didn't "GOD" give man animals for FOOD, and not for exploits?
This is sad and disgusting on many different levels. And to think ..."these" are the "people" who think they are more rightous than everyone else.

Good Post

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Does anyone even know WHY the Jews sacrificed this animal? I understand each religion has its own "culture"...but Didn't "GOD" give man animals for FOOD, and not for exploits?
This is sad and disgusting on many different levels. And to think ..."these" are the "people" who think they are more rightous than everyone else.

Good Post

Great post mizbeach. the jews are evil because a tiny offshoot of the jewish faith killed a farm animal as part of some antiquated, barbaric ritual. That hindus kill thousands upon thousands of animals a year and, a tiny portion of that community sacrifices a small child but they are not disgusting, nor is this sad, because they are not evil jews.

great post mizbeach.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
I am not going to ask you for any proof that the jews are doing human sacrifice as you best effort has been atrocious.

Well, I'm sure there's one or two of them out there that would. Same goes for any race or religion.

Amazing though how it would sound if someone said "whites" or "blacks" perform human sacrifices...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You’re kidding right? What’s your point? I’ve seen much worse on “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman”. They don’t even use a disclaimer and that’s on regular TV. What are you after? You got to watch the History or Discovery channel, you won’t be so sensitive.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
You’re kidding right? What’s your point? I’ve seen much worse on “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman”. They don’t even use a disclaimer and that’s on regular TV. What are you after? You got to watch the History or Discovery channel, you won’t be so sensitive.

the point was to use the actions of a very small group in an effort to spread hatred towards a much larger group.

this is actually a classic ATS thread where a member posts something, lays claims that he doesn't hate a group but despises the smaller group and this smaller group's actions are then, immediately turned into a representation of the larger group, as a whole.

it'd be like saying I don't hate black people but I despise the actions of this rap group and then a bunch of members come along calling all black people names as a result of a song by an obscure, unknown rap group.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Slightly off-topic, I apologise in advance, but anyway- I see your point, but what if you're genuinely just using it as a condemnation of that small group, point it out several times, and then are still accused of using this claim to vilify the group as a whole.

I had this earlier today, there genuinely was no ambiguity in my post, and I clarified several times there was not, yet my post was labelled as a thinly veiled attack, and I was labelled a radical troll. Not one person referenced my post to use as fuel for any radical agenda, nor did I mean it to, so how can you combat this?

Just seems like a lose-lose situation to me- if you explain that you realise not all this group is the same, you get accused of manipulation, and basically you're instantly labelled a liar, and if you don't explain, you get accused of generalisation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not Jewish nor do I sacrifice animals. You eat meat right? "Poor animal" my butt.
We are omnivores. I know it and you know it. You only find it discusting because you don't see your food being killed. Mmmm that big juicy steak is awesome right? Hell yeah its awesome
Same here. They will eat it. And as for the blood...so what. Enough with animal rights we're on top of the food chain. That's how things are. Become a vegan if you don't like it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join