It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

FYI

The animal would have become unconscious within a minute. and brain dead within say five minutes. I hope that when my time comes to die it would be so merciful.

Now go and look at the average US slaughterhouse. the animals actual smell the blood long before they are killed. The kill is not always clean.

Or did you think all of your meat came from Macdonalds????

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with animal sacrifice. God required it for 4000 years. Now today its not needed since Christ was the lamb slain for our sins once and for all. Satan has perverted it. Since the Jews don't accept Christ as their Messiah they are still following the old covenant which required it.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Keeper of Kheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What would Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop have to say about this video hmmmm?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
Nothing wrong with animal sacrifice. God required it for 4000 years. Now today its not needed since Christ was the lamb slain for our sins once and for all. Satan has perverted it. Since the Jews don't accept Christ as their Messiah they are still following the old covenant which required it.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Keeper of Kheb because: (no reason given)

The jews messiah will be the anti-christ.

That's why they are preparing the world for his arrival.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It is interesting to see that one page in no one has claimed that the OP has anti semitic traits. These people were jews. Who is to say they were zionists??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
It is interesting to see that one page in no one has claimed that the OP has anti semitic traits. These people were jews. Who is to say they were zionists??

Because sane Jews stopped sacrificing animals around 70 A.D. when their temple was destroyed by Rome and the Torah forbids animal sacrifice outside of the temple.
Only the sick Zionist #s still do it.
edit on 2-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Because sane Jews stopped sacrificing animals around 70 A.D.

Yes I know Xtianity + my way or the highway. Does 70 AD equate to the birth of the holy Pederast movement Aka the Chursh of Rome?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Because sane Jews stopped sacrificing animals around 70 A.D.

Yes I know Xtianity + my way or the highway. Does 70 AD equate to the birth of the holy Pederast movement Aka the Chursh of Rome?

I think that was 180 AD if I'm not mistaken

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Well you are probably right. I have no idea what happened in 70 Ad But I believe everyone has a right to religious expression. To return to the OP I presume that you have never heard of slaughterhouse and are a city boy. Fine Just do not judge us rural folk or people of other religions!

You do realise that the them of the thread is anti jew??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
And in the meantime we all hapilly chomp away our burgers.

Hypocrits, I'm not religious and don't see the point of religious sacrifices to begin with, but at least they're sacrificing an animal, not a human. What they do with the blood afterwards is an assumption since you don't have it on video.

As soon as you all stop eating meat en masse i might consider actually caring about stuff like this.

This is actually done more humane then how they slaughter animals in a slaughterhouse nowadays.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Yes, they have a right to express it, that's plainly obvious, just as I have a right to voice my opinion. You are aware I'm not a Christian, right? I don't subscribe to religion, it's all horse #. I don't need to kill innocent animals in some "ritual" to be happy though. That's a waste of life. Killing animals for food is another story. I've hunted deer many times for the meat, but I don't go around cutting their throats just for the hell of it.

Anti Zionism is not the same as Anti Semitism. Far from it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So what is the OP's real agenda? Just because you dislike religion why criticise those who do? What is yourt agenda. Mine is complete religious freedom under the law. There you go make of that what you will.

Who is to say these people are Zionists????? Where is your proof?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Because sane Jews stopped sacrificing animals around 70 A.D. when their temple was destroyed by Rome and the Torah forbids animal sacrifice outside of the temple.

Once these zionists (babylonian satanists) achieve establishing greater israel from nile to eupharates, the next thing will be to 'accidently' destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque to revive the Masonic Solomon Temple.

That's when the real s*** kicks off.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

....I just gave you your proof. Judaism does not sacrifice animals anymore as of 70 AD because it is against the Torah. Zionists, on the other hand are known for animal sacrifice, child sacrifice, and satanic rituals.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Israel will be destroyed before that happens

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Satanic rituals? Child sacrifice! Prove it? If you know so much about child sacrifice and have the proof then go and take it to the cops. The cops have a cold case team that would love to have certain crimes solved. I really support you if you have proof.

I am sure all you really have is slander, lies and hearsay! Remeber extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I would ask you about the "notorious forgery" but you probably believe that too.

Sorry there is little basis for intelligent discussion so good day to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

www.youtube.com...#

www.doingzionism.org...

Ancient Israelites lived in a world surrounded by the phenomenon of human, and frequently child, sacrifice.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

They believed that by drinking the blood of a Christian victim who was perfect in every way, they could overcome their physical short comings and become as powerful as the intelligent civilized beings among whom they had formed their parasitic communities. Because of this belief, the Jews are known to have practiced drinking blood since they made their first appearance in history.

This is what separates the Jews, from the Zionists. The Zionists are stuck in the old ways. The Zionists were behind 9/11 (click my signature.) After you watch that, come back and let's see if there's some "basis for an intelligent conversation."

What are you expecting, a video recording of them murdering a human being?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
...who knows WTF they were invoking??

Indeed.

The killing of the animal itself was not actually that cruel, as it was killed quickly.

The thing is, it was done to please an entity. And obviously, this isn't a loving, benevolent entity. You don't have to be a genius to see that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The sacrifice which the Israelites offered at the command of God during the night before the Exodus from Egypt, and which they ate with special ceremonies according to divine direction. The blood of this sacrifice sprinkled on the door-posts of the Israelites was to be a sign to the angel of death, when passing through the land to slay the first-born of the Egyptians that night, that he should pass by the houses of the Israelites

Passover Sacrifice

An "angel" that goes around slaying people? A fallen one, no doubt.

That's even worse than appeasing some god that should be taking anger management classes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join