It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Enclave

you did see the post where the video was translated and the meat was to be given to those in need, right?

makes it a bit less barbaric.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Enclave

They gave the meat to the local needy.
Read the thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is sort of a heavy topic but I was reminded of a funny story I heard about an American Buddhist monk in Kathmandu years ago, who was famous for a kind of naive enthusiasm concerning Buddhist practice.

Apparently he came across Hindus who were preparing to sacrifice a goat in some ceremony and was seized with a violent call to the duty of nonviolence and protection of life. He lunged into the ceremony, scooped up the goat and ran off with a crowd of angry Hindus in pursuit. I'm not sure if they eventually retrieved the goat, but apparently this incident and others were the source of much amusement among the Tibetan monastic community, who would never dream of doing something like that, but who approved of the young man's sentiment.

The Tibetans use substitutions.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by h0rror

it's a seldom practiced ritual, again, a very small section of a small section of the jewish faith practice this.

So you do agree this is practiced right? Thus, you're earlier comment of not drinking blood is now mute.

I've been to dozens of brises and never once seen a mohel do this.

The earth is flat and I'm superman.

edit on 5-2-2011 by h0rror because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

Actually itis only the xtians that drink blood. all other sacrifice religions do not. Your a clearly a person with your own agenda which is anti-semiticism disguised as anti zionism. How you must bleed for the poor Palestinians who you would never have living next door to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by h0rror

Actually itis only the xtians that drink blood. all other sacrifice religions do not.

Proved in my 2nd last post drinking blood from circumcised baby penises is done by Rabbis.

Your a clearly a person with your own agenda which is anti-semiticism disguised as anti zionism.

You're talking points are eerily similar found often used by JIDF and can be found on Hasbara propaganda manual.

The techniques utilized by Israeli propaganda

1. Smearing/defaming critics of Israel, aka, attacking the messenger. This is even the terminology found in the Hasbara Handbook
2. Selective discussion of issues
3. Framing of issues, and setting the terminology used in discussing Israel
4. Harassing media about its coverage, aka, flak
5. Challenging the portrayal of an alternative narrative, and attempting to keep the zionist narrative as the dominant one.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
reply to post by duality90

That goat probably had a good life, unlike billions of animals raised without ever seeing the light of the sun and without enough space to move around a little. It was killed by someone who probably knew what he was doing, not by a bored and brutalised underpaid worker who bangs animals in the head for a living, 8 hours or more a day.

Stop pretending that you actually care about a goat killed in Israel 2 years ago.

I'm sharing a planet with people who don't care about the pain, suffering, and FEELINGS of every single being and creature on it! Its unbelievable to me that people have been held under the lies and distortions that the negatives have put in every religion and everything so that looking for the truth is like looking for a needle in a haystack, yet the hearts of children and those not deadened yet or desensitized by propaganda are able to discern better.

If you take a stack of papers or scriptures, or bills even, or media productions, can you not go through carefully with some degree of discernment and Separate the black squares from the white (checkerboard duality floor, or ying yang, metaphor, not pertaining to race!)

Good, kind, caring, helpful, love= what we all God. What is Love? Is there really such a thing as tough Love? Is there a vengeful God?

By in Quantum Physics, no time, in which Infnity means iffinte clips in (metaphorical) eternal roll of film of your life, that instead of movement, moving us along is deconstrtuction and reconstrutction happening at each second, that goat is always being born, running free, then betrayed to a cruel death, as you are also always being born. The reel of film moves, each clip moves ahead, and a new clip moves into the spot.

While in the Future its all been done, this is the past, so it seems pre-determined or destined, we're still walking the walk here under free will.

Aside from being here to learn to love and grow our compassion and tenderness, we're also here to see the duality or the choices in everything, and be able to separate out the good, light squares from the muddied up, distorted denser gravity squares of guilt and conscience and those things that are attempting to stop us from passing our tests here on earth, to discern, and to choose.

By those decisions, our consciousess is either growing unto infinity, or dimming. The road has two lanes. Both sides are not equal.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In response to your video.

enjoy your hamburgers kids

edit on 6-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by h0rror

Actually itis only the xtians that drink blood. all other sacrifice religions do not. Your a clearly a person with your own agenda which is anti-semiticism disguised as anti zionism. How you must bleed for the poor Palestinians who you would never have living next door to you.

No christians don't drink blood and you know.It's the synagogue of satan,tribe of dan,luciferian scumbags known as the Khazars that do that # and you know it.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue Feb 8 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How we treat animals is deplorable, and there are much better ways. However, sacrificing to appease or offer burnt offerings to a "deity" and calling that deity Good/God, is not the same thing as giving thanks for what we consume in this world.

Jesus is the lamb that was supposed to replace these burnt offerings and that itself again to me is a distortion. More like a firefighter showing that he willingly went the enitre way, fully, to give his "all" and life, and in the process to model that death itself was overcome with the resurrection and ascension, for others.

Another interpretation, that a friend brought up, was that the law of consequence or karma had spiritual consequences as well, so even if you were to turn your around 100% and do a U-Turn, pulling away from the world to love and serve others with Gentleness/Kindness/Respect for everyone's feelings, in a non-judgmental way, without retaliation on anyone, willing to become the "last" and let others be "first" ahead of you, letting their happiness come before yours, even so, there was still some karma that needed to be removed.

When the spirits/entities/and controllers of this world did as they pleased and arrested and murdered an innocent man had done no wrong, committed no crime, then the rules they as the jail keepers were errecting were broken as well. The contract null and void. The deities and entities that the leaders were serving, no longer had any say over the guilt of those they considered their temporal possessions, the humans who had committed trangressions.

In addition, as we have so much suffering, including all of nature as well, here in this world, those who have only love for us, in our tests here, overseeing this and who have already overcome the world and progressed would do all they could to take the burdens and suffering for us, upon themselves, to come and show how much Love is willingly to bear all things.

So this also differs as well.

The intent of our hearts can mitigate the shame when awareness emerges however, and unless someone is deliberately hiding real occult practices in these ritual killings, but is truly thinking this is being done for the good, that would be taken into account. However, its better to wake up, and start to see that all things, including religions have distortions and dark squares, in fact, looking for the truth and light is like looking for a needle in a haystack, and its always looking for the sensitive, giving, sharing, love that does not retaliate, throw stones, harm anyone, but bears with all and would gives one's all for the wellbeing of another.

Something a small child's heart knows, if they're in a loving family, this kind of idea would not be naturally embraced by their pure hearts either, would it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

Nope first they attacked the jews and I did nothing. Then they attacked the gays and I did nothing. Then one night they came for the spanish speakers and I did nothing. Then they came for me. That isd why I hate anti semites. I also have jewish friends.

I forgot about the circumcision ritual as I do not dwell on men doing such thing. But also several wingnuts believed that the goat's blood was drunk.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

you people are funny. The mohel doesnt drink the blood from the circumcision. It is an old and almost discontinued form of disinfecting he wound, its been around since at least talmudic times as there werent many safe ways to remove germs from an open wound. The mohel sucks the first drop of blood and spits it on the floor. If he were to swallow it he would be an out-of work mohel.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just a little thought isn't the killing of animals hala style a religious ritual?

There is good and bad in all to try to demonise one religion is really scrapping the barrel.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Sorry man. I can't abide anti semites. I di not know what the Mohel did. Thanks for the information
Thanks for denying ignorance! I just hope that H0rror read your post.
edit on 7-2-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by montbob
No christians don't drink blood and you know.It's the synagogue of satan,tribe of dan,luciferian scumbags known as the Khazars that do that # and you know it.

Maybe not all Christians, but those that partake in communion do:

'In 1215, the Fourth Council of the Lateran spoke of the bread and wine as "transubstantiated" into the body and blood of Christ: "His body and blood are truly contained in the sacrament of the altar under the forms of bread and wine, the bread and wine having been transubstantiated, by God's power, into his body and blood".[5]'

Wikipedia - Transubstantiation

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

does mock cannibalism count?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
Maybe not all Christians, but those that partake in communion do:

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's not altogether accurate. Catholics are to believe in transubstantiation as a matter of doctrine. Protestants partake in communion as a symbolic act. At least, the Protestant denominations with which I'm familiar.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The title implies the Zionists have some sort of monopoly towards animal sacrifice. Putting the morality issues aside for the moment, hasn't man engaged in animal and human sacrifices for quite a while now? This issue has nothing to do with race, ethnicity or religion, since these rituals have been done by many from all colors and stripes. Therefore, the Human Species holds the official monopoly on these sacrifices, not the Zionists.

For these sacrifices to be continuing to this day, obviously they are either part of our evolution or our ignorance. Many of us eat meat, plants, wear leather shoes, use a leather wallet and many other products where animals are "sacrificed" for our survival and progress. Just because the types of sacrifices shown in the video do not hold any material gain for those performing the ritual, who is to say spiritual wealth IS NOT gained from the ceremony? How can an animal being sacrificed for our leather shoes be more humane than an animal being sacrificed for religious beliefs?

It would be Utopia if we all could live on a planet where no living creatures would have to be sacrificed for other living creatures to survive. However, that is not currently the nature of things and is completely unrealistic thinking. Just imagine how overpopulated this planet would quickly become. Speaking of overpopulation, is it humane or is it barbaric when humans "sacrifice" many members of an exploding animal population to protect the survival of other animal species?

Is it humane for industry to dump toxins in waterways which kill numerous fish, so you can stay warm in your house during winter? We can kill millions of animals for our survival and comfort and not too many people seem to have a problem with it. However, when one goat or sheep is sacrificed for the largest religious holiday, we are all up in arms. Is there something wrong with that kind of thinking?

Note to self: make sure to pick up some synthetic lamb meat for upcoming Easter Holiday.

PS: And what's the problem with blood drinking? When I am having a rare steak, I am consuming the animal's blood. If you have a problem with blood drinking, you must have a problem with consuming a rare steak as well. What's the difference in how the blood is consumed?
edit on 8-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It might be mock cannibalism to you or me, but it's a core tenant in Catholicism. Just as they believe that Jesus was God's son, they also believe that that bread and wine becomes the actual physical body and blood of Christ. To deny that it is, and to say that it's merely bread and wine, is to deny Jesus' power here on earth and his ability to work miracles through those that believe in him.

Unless the Christians out there would like to deny Jesus' power here on earth, then according to them it's not just mock cannibalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join