It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

Possibly. There are two schools of thought on the matter. One says that upon rebuilding of the Third Temple animal sacrifice will be discontinued, because pagan animal worship has greatly subsided (so slaughtering their false gods will not be necessary) and humans will no longer need penance as evil will be utterly vanquished. The other school of thought says that the service will resume where it left off.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Thank you for that invaluable information, 11 pages in it's all coming together, we've all learned something had a great discussion and no blood was spilled.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
Thank you for that invaluable information, 11 pages in it's all coming together, we've all learned something had a great discussion and no blood was spilled.

well, none except the sheep's

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
f@#$ing disgusting pigs. i hope they get suicide bombed by hamas.

"why does everybody attack zionists, they do nothing wrong and are very peaceful".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well to most of us city dwellers who did not grow up on farms or hunting, this video was admittedly a little sickening. And while I do eat meat, I must admit that if I had to kill my own critters I would probaby eat much less of it.

With that said, although this ritual is strictly Old Testament and represents the roots of over half of the world calling itself Judeo-Christian-Muslim, I would have hoped in today's modern world we could do away with such rituals. However, that doesn't mean that my views should be forced on everyone else.

On the positive side, it appeared the animal was treated fairly humanely prior to it s slaughter - nothing like we see in the PETA slaughterhouse videos that are posted on the web. On the other hand, when I saw the one guy put the goats nose in a bucket, I had hoped they were administering some sort of anesthetic. From the goat's reaction once cut, I don't think so. However, I would urge any sect practicing such archaic rites to perhaps consider doing this in the future.

So my take on this, is that although I personally don't see a need for this particular ritual, I understand that some may see it as something that connects them with their religion reaching back over the millenia. From a humanist point of view, while they did pretty good being humane to the animal, I just wish they would have given the animal some sort of anesthesia before its slaughter.

Now to the larger issue and to all those who take this as evidence that the jews are evil, or sub-human, etc I say to you that need to look into your soul and heart before you speak further. Ask yourself what is it that motivates you to repeat the hating predjudices of centuries past? Perhaps it is you that has given voice to a demon inside you, or maybe the beliefs you think religious are in fact hating and evil itself?

I don't abide by any conspiracy that places an ethinic, religious, or national group at the center of evil and inhumanity. In my experience, it is ignorance and passion that motivates INDIVIDUALS to commit crimes of hatred and cruelty against other individuals. True, that there are certain cultures that generate the Orwellian type 'group-think' that causes groups of individuals to act out in repulsive manners; but that is an edifice of our human condition that comes and goes in smaller and larger groups given opportunity and risk. In the final analysis it is only in the broad daylight of reasoning and rationalilty that the evil and bad practices are exposed, examined, and rejected. And in that sense, the OP did everyone a favor by posting this video, as it will undoubtedly cause dialogue on this practice and perhaps cause the very change I here advocated - which in my opinion would be just another small step away from our stone-age past towards a brighter humanitarian future.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

You hope they get bombed because they killed a goat which they then used to feed people with.

And they're the disgusting pigs?

I think you need to look in the mirror

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I all most puked in my mouth....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So far we have established a few things:

-Babylonian kabalist satanist zionists have hijacked the true essence of Judaism to carry out their own evil actions.

-They drink blood to honour satan/false-messiah/anti-christ.

-They steal organs to prolong their lives.

-They suck blood from circumcized penises of babies.

-They believe they are the rightly owners of the lands from Nile-Eupharates, which explains their never ending expansion.

-They want to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque with 'random' fires and 'excavations' taking place underneath the mosque finally reviving the Masonic Solomon Satanic Temple.

The babylonian and Khazarian kingdom failed and this time their full proof plan for three centruies is finally paying off with the control of economy, media and various governments.

Straight from the horses mouth:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Glad you spotted that, I try to squeeze a smile into my posts wherever I can, if only for myself but I hope others get a laugh or a groan out of them too, stress and tension is bad for us all.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Thepreye because: to add or a groan

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is a clip from a movie. You can download it, and other Christian flicks here.
sourceflix.com...

edit on 3-2-2011 by indigo_fleshlight because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo_fleshlight

Any clues as to what it portrays, after all we've learned in this thread about the initial vid I'm not in the mood for anymore fictional anti anybody BS!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester
[m After some reflection I would like to retract this statement, this is a religious ceromony thats been around for centuries, and who am I to judge because I buy meat that has been carved of animals who died a death similar to this but probly more brutal millions of animas die each week in slaughter houses around the world there last few moments are full of fear so who am I to judge the death of a lamb

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I must admit I did not read every page of the thread. However, I am against cruelty to animals and sacrifice, and I did not find the video that disturbing.

Although I didn't enjoy it the ritual did seem rather 'respectful' and the animal did not suffer too much considering it was being killed.

Many old traditions and religions have strange rituals and beliefs thta I do not share. However, this is humane in comparison to say, an episode of Bear Grills (whom I do admire).

Seems like someone trying to make something out of 'nothing' to me

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
the sound it made had my skin crawling .. i had to mute the sound

most of those ppl are evil ....they gotta be ....always felt that way

now that i think about it ......why does/did god need sacrifices anyway?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

If you think that's gross, watch the documentary called Food, INC.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Well, I'm also against animal cruelty and I also didn't find that video THAT disturbing.

Sure, it's an animal being killed, of course it's disturbing. But people here seem to think that gentiles somehow convince their food to be kind enough and commit suicide, without spilling too much blood, if possible; and that only Jews are barbaric enough to actually slaughter an animal.

I guess some people just don't like the sight of blood? It's not so much about Mr. Goat there being killed, as it is about blood, and, of course, the Jews.

reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Oh yeah, now that is something TRULY disturbing. I tried to watch it a few days ago and I had to stop about half an hour in, I'm gathering courage to watch the rest.
edit on 3/2/11 by Wallachian because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/11 by Wallachian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
I could care less. This sheep was sacrificed during a ritual oh well. If you read old testament they never drank the blood bc it will defile you but they use it to cover the horns of the altar during old hebrew sacrifices. Millions of animal die everyday so we can eat so what does it matter if they killed a goat. 3 hours ago I slaughtered and processed a hog in my garage..... People just find it easier just to have someone else do the killing and not think about how that steak really got there. I believe the Levite priest eat the sacrificed ram after the spilling of the blood too.

People are possibly upset because of the archaic means of death and the suffering it entails, as you could hear it gasping for life in the final few moments of it's existence, as well as being hog-tied and held down while they slashed it's throat open.

Heathens...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by duality90

That goat probably had a good life, unlike billions of animals raised without ever seeing the light of the sun and without enough space to move around a little. It was killed by someone who probably knew what he was doing, not by a bored and brutalised underpaid worker who bangs animals in the head for a living, 8 hours or more a day.

Stop pretending that you actually care about a goat killed in Israel 2 years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Someone told me years ago that animal sacrifice was part of the religious practices of the Jews. I was shocked at the time because I didn't know much about spiritual things at that time. It seemed at variance with my idea of what Jews were about, i.e., law, business, education, the professions, bourgeois values of property, respectability, maintaining appearances, etc. At the time the Jews as an ethnic group were so far off my radar that I didn't even associate them with wealth, particularly. Kosher pickles, yes, money no. Woody Allen yes, Baron Rothschild no.

Years later, really a lifetime later, I realized that the Jews were part of a world wide, humanity spanning conviction that sacrificing a living being whether human or animal is taken to be a very thoughtful and even, as the French say, sympathique overture to the world of the spirit. Notice is taken of the gesture. This is the practical experience of generations of religious people of every stripe. The real issue is who or what is taking notice.

Some religions make substitutions for a living being when they sacrifice, such as, among others, bread and wine for body and blood. The adherents of religions which make substitutions believe that the substitutions are just as effective. Religions that make substitutions are likely to believe that taking life produces bad consequences, or that their deity would not be impressed by the gift of a spirit through execution.

It is not hard to see how at variance animal sacrifice is with the popular (sympathetic) notion of what a Jew is. Animal sacrifice has not been as well publicized as the holocaust, for example, although, surely, there is ample means to do so. There must be consciousness, within the Jewish community, of a problem with that practice, or at least an acknowledgement, tacit or otherwise, that this practice might present public relations problems, perhaps even among Jews themselves. Is it at the root of Jewish factionalism, such as it is? I don't know.
edit on 3-2-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gom3z

Harming any being in the name of religion is the most heinous crime anyone could commit. To suggest that this is anything less than barbaric is ridiculous. Killing an animal for food is a necessary evil, but causing the prolonged death of a helpless, cowering animal because a flying invisible bearded man in the sky tells you that you must? These men are all cowards, this is no different than any other religious violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join