It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

it's a seldom practiced ritual, again, a very small section of a small section of the jewish faith practice this. I've been to dozens of brises and never once seen a mohel do this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

They arent satanists it looks like to me that may be Wiccan in nature because the Jews usually dont do sacrifices. And for anybody that thinks this video is secret and nobody wanted us to see it. But the fact is it happens all over the world everyday because its part of some peoples religion. Its not different from Catholics drinking the Blood of Jesus out of a chalice or eating his skin. Catholics interpret it by eating and drinking wine and crackers. Maybe they dont want to modify their religion for the sake of the world that cries about everything. Thats all I have to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've never previously seen this type of ritual slaughter being practised by Jews, although I've read that Jews claim that the process is humane because once the jugular veins are cut, the animal suffers no pain and loses consciousness immediately. In this instance however, there are elements that are clearly very disturbing. The sacrificial paschal lamb (I believe that that is what we are witnessing) is first examined carefully for imperfections and blemishes - only if none are present can the animal be deemed suitable for sacrifice. The throat, where the cut will be made is shaved of hair so that a clean cut can be made. Finally, the 'schochet' (the authorised slaughterer) cuts through the jugular veins. Cessation of oxygenated blood flow to the brain will cause death in a human within four minutes - it may be less time for an animal of less size - but this animal was clearly not completely 'dead' for an appreciable amount of time after its throat was cut.
In recent times we have been able to see videos of Al Quaeda terrorists beheading humans - the actual actions are amazing quick but essentially the same. This type of slaughter is the normal way animals are killed for meat in countries where 'halal' meat is required for consumption by Muslims, i.e. throughout the Middle East, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc and it is also the normal way that animals are slaughtered for the meat to be 'kosher' or fit for consumption by Jews who closely observe religious precepts.
For those of us living in countries where the preferred method of slaughter is industrialised killing using bolt guns to stun the animal followed by beheading using a fast-rotating circular blade, after which the animal is hung to drain blood for recycling before skinning and portioning, this depiction of ritual slaughter may seem to be more unkind. In reality, it is less 'unkind' than being simply 'different'. Both Jews and Muslims would argue strongly that their methods are preferable to the industrial methods that we practise in the UK and the USA.
I was once very disturbed, and afterwards often haunted, by unwillingly seeing the slaughter of a goat at the tender age of 12 yrs. The goat was tethered at the back of street market stall behind which was a 'wadi'. I saw two men up-end the goat, stretch its neck, take the head of completely with a single cut and then proceed to skin the goat so quickly I could hardly believe I'd just witnessed the death of an animal. It was all very illegal, but not something that hadn't happened before, and many times too, judging by the brown staining of the soil below the site. The process that I saw was not a religious ritual slaughter - there was no prior inspection of the animal, its feet were not hog-tied, as far as I could tell, watching from the other side of the 'wadi' no prayers were said, and far from the blood being collected, it spurted out freely in a cascade. But I had no sense that the animal suffered, or was not immediately very dead. This slaughter was not 'ritual', so my opening remark remains true, and I don't know if the slaughterers were Arabs or Jews - they could have been either.
So I go back to the video I've just seen and still have questions. It was not what I expected to see.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well said, as usual starred, for those able and interested Louis Theroux is on BBC radio 5 now promoting his new documentary which is on BBC2 tv tonight subject ultra Zionists, both will no doubt be on the ever excellent BBC site as podcast and video for some time, the radio show is Richard Bacon's show.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
And it has nothing to do with either Zionism, or Satanism. Drinking the blood of the animal is definitely against Jewish religious precepts - slaughtered animals are meant to be drained of as much blood as possible and when preparing meat for consumption Jews wash it and salt it heavily to remove as much remaining blood as possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaNoonan87

They arent satanists it looks like to me that may be Wiccan in nature because the Jews usually dont do sacrifices.

Wow you are so wrong. Wiccans are neopagan. Neopagans never do sacrifice. They think it unneccesary.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ciscoagent
And it has nothing to do with either Zionism, or Satanism. Drinking the blood of the animal is definitely against Jewish religious precepts - slaughtered animals are meant to be drained of as much blood as possible and when preparing meat for consumption Jews wash it and salt it heavily to remove as much remaining blood as possible.

I did not see anyone drinking blood in that Youtube clip - and neither did you. You did not see where the animal was taken away soon after the clip to allow the blood to be drained out?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I've read a little on this subject, in passing in an actual paper news paper, from what I recall it's a little bit of a talking point within the Jewish community but hey has anyone read about the weird intra-family activities that go on within some Japanese families.

It's a biog world with a long hard history with very many cultures and practices that have grown within humanity as we've expanded and contracted over the years people should chill and try to understand the experiences that have promoted such.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
oddly enough, nobody thought to look into the producers of the film which was clearly displayed in the video.

Sourceflix Productions are easily found on the web.

www.sourceflix.com...

Seems they are three guys who believe the bible to be real and they are living and travelling in Israel, filming things. This means they were given approval to film the ritual whioch would mean that the group was not concerned about keeping the sacrifice secret and that, my friends, means that opening post is filled with blatant lies.

If it was meant to be a secret why would they allow a production crew in to film it?

this isn't some handheld video that was leaked, it was a video made for consumption, to spread the word and show the world.

For what reason? Well, I'm guessing here but I would imagine Joel Kramer of the Living Hope Ministries, is looking to spread the word of god, in some form or another.

here's the production company behind the film
www.sourceflix.com...

and when you click home on that page you are taken to another sourceflix site that sells videos about catholicism and mormonism.
sourceflix.com...

Click on about and you get the info about Mr. Kramer and his ministry

quite the mix there but, as I said, the video is not what the opening post claims it to be.

it is readily available at their site and, it seems, the youtube poster who posted it as a secret video was trying to degrade a faith, based on a video of an ancient ritual still practiced in Israel, by a very small section of the jewish community.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

LOL. proving yet again that invariably research wins over blindly standing by our proudly held preconceptions, damn wish I'd thought of that.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

no worries though, ATS will shine through, ignore my post and we shall still see, at the very least, 3 or 4 more posts about the barbarism at the hands of the evil, evil jooo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
barbarism at the hands of the evil, evil jooo post number one

good decective work though

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So What ..? All of you who find this discusting ... how is this different from what goes on in the slaughter houses where your KFC and hanburgers come from ..?
Slaughter houses are totally barbaric .. go there some day and you will never eat meat again if you have any benovalence in your soul ... it will make this video look like child play .. at least these wakos are saying a prayer for the animal ..as messes up as that is ..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

The Book Of Revelations,3:9...

"BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, WHICH SAY THEY ARE YISRAEL AND ARE NOT, BUT DO LIE, BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOUR FEET, AND TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LOVED YOU."

I am not religious, just thought I would quote that part of the bible.

I took out the question in my post because a member a few posts up answered it for me.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: question was answered

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

Is it wrong that my friends and I used to refer to a section of Interstate 5 somewhere north of Los Angeles as Cowschwitz? There was a LARGE cattle yard right off the freeway, you could smell it for miles...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Actually, the word barbarism leapt out. I find any form of ritualistic sacrifice extremely barbaric. This isn't about a race, or group of people however. This isn't about Jews. Zion and Judaic are not the same thing, any more than the Mafia and Italians are in meaning. Nor do I believe that any group throughout history that has listened to the militaristic control group fostering their ideas as religion or spirituality, ie. India and the caste system, or Mayan/Incan culture, is filled with negative luciferean people. Every person counts very much, and there have always been quite a mixture of behaviors and beliefs in every culture. This isn't about races. But we also have a responsibility to wake up and realize that sacrifices to a Deity are not the right thing to do, and that maybe we should start to question traditions on this war planet, with many cruelties and divisions a little more. A deity requiring sacrifice is not benevolent. Pretty basic understanding, even a young child could tell you this.

Its not the same as the Natives who gave thanks for the food they took from nature. One is thanksgiving and a grateful humble heart, being respectful and appreciative and treading lightly, and the other is following something that is not Love.

But then this world is all about choices and what light you see with, and the checkerboard floor, the duality. Even religions seem to have the two paths in them. Both don't lead to love either.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I do not find that killing a animal for needed food and killing a animal to please god...being one in the same.

This video has helped me in preparing for my fasting of meats that is upon me which now Im debating on if a early start would be suffice for this year.

Its one thing to kill for your meat and be thankful for the Spirit of life offering 'life' to us....to experience it and consume it...for us to 'live'. I think every animal that is ever killed for consumption should be held in reverence for the life of Spirit that runs through it and a thanks should be given to Spirit.

But to think that the Spirit of God...needs us to commit a blood sacrifice....as a requirement/deed that Thee needs for us to do....is a very sad distance from what the Holy Spirit needs from us.

If only all of these people knew....all they had to do was ask for forgiveness...in any past regressions or short falls in their ways with a honest mind and humbled heart.

But they know no other way....they present a very old belief of scapegoat faith...they really believe...they are doing this to please God. The only thing that makes me feel a tad bit ok about it...is Im sure they gave thanks and reverence...for the life that was shed in the animal before they ate. Which is something most do not do today.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"they are going to drink that blood!"

Don't be dense. Read the bible and you'll see they're actually following the Torrah.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I guess no one else here speaks Hebrew. In the beginning of the video you clearly hear the person inspecting the animal saying that the animal is blemish free, and if it didn't have the tag in its ear it would be suitable for a temple sacrifice, which is no longer preformed by ANY Orthodox Jews. I believe this was preformed in a small school in the old city of Jerusalem where Levite Priests of the Aharonic line (of which I am descended as well) learn all the procedures and details of the Old Temple Service which is said to resume upon the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple, whenever that may be. The vessels used to catch the blood would have been used to spill the blood on the copper altar in the courtyard of the Old Temples, here they were only used as a teaching aid. And at the very end of the video you hear the gentleman on the loud speaker explain that the goat will be used to feed the local needy over the Passover holiday.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

To be fair though, its being taught because if the temple was rebuilt the sacrifices would resume (not that I have a problem with that).

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join