It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2011 by h0rror because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountain40
reply to post by minigunner

My brotha from anotha motha!!!!!! I engage in the same rituals you do. Often. I'm not sure wh I'm supposed to show remorse for killing a fellow "earthling". I enjoy killing game and fish as a means of feeding my family. People need to mind their own business. If a bunch of jews want to kill a goat, drink it's blood and seem to be rather passive about it, what do I care? I don't care if those folks engage in unnatural acts with a live or dead goat, unless it's my goat.

Nicely said!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow. sacrifcie has been recorded in detail for 3 thousand years and you've only just 'discovered' it? Now your disgusted? So are you up in arms about abortion and the mess they create of living human beings with beating hearts as they suck them out in a tube or cut them out and place them in a bucket?

Now can you please state your position on that before you go al gaga over animals first!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by CPYKOmega

You go so far as to claim jews drink blood and then you admit to knowing little about the jewish faith or traditions.

Actually yes they do. The Rabbis suck on little baby's penises after circumcision to drink blood which otherwise can be considered as pedophilia.

Pictures for proof

Less commonly practiced, and more controversial, is metzitzah b'peh, (alt. mezizah), or oral suction, where the mohel sucks blood from the circumcision wound. The traditional reason for this procedure is to minimize the potential for postoperative complications, although the practice has been implicated in the spreading of herpes to the infant.

Metzitzah technique

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sacrifices are outmoded. Rituals are not necessary. Mercy would be nice for a CHANGE and better for the innocent animals, children, etc. Perhaps people should find alternative means of increasing their protein intake without the gas (burp). We "humans" have the CHOICE to find our place in nature without harming everything that crawls, slithers, flies, swims, walk, run, etc.

(I didn't view the video.)
edit on 2011-2-02 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I watched this vid and was appalled. However, this being said, there is alot out there that is appalling nowadays.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Can someone please explain to me the Secret Socities aspect of this thread? I am not seeing the relation.

There isn't one.
The people in that video don't look like they belong to a secret society.

Just a religious one.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

That is disgusting!

From stealing organs to sucking on circumcised penises, these zionists even make satan shiver.

No wonder they love shoting pregnant women in palestine.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Am I the only one relishing all of the "Satan worshiper" comments? You people do realize that the majority of the western world worships the greatest blood sacrifice of them all, right? Not only that, but thanks to transubstantiation, the majority are also ACTUALLY EATING the body and blood of said sacrifice. Did you think the whole "blood of Christ" thing was just another metaphor?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by h0rror[/i

....the practice has been implicated in the spreading of herpes to the infant.

Well, OK, that's quite messed up

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Gross! Vampiric pedophiles and infants! How low can they go? The imagery is disturbing and the baby must be in pain too! I wonder if they use pain killers to ease the suffering of the child. I was not made aware of such practices. There goes my sleep.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

Good observation. However, isn't Christian worship laced with regret that Christ was killed?

The goat killers obviously don't regret killing the goat, or they wouldn't do it twice.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I didn't have the courage to watch the video through. I stopped the video when the animal was on its back and the guy was squeezing its throat with the cleaver held high. What's strange is that I'm not the squeamish type...

Edit: Kudos to minigunner's reply.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Sevrens83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I don't get it. Don't gentiles eat meat anymore? Don't animals in non-kosher slaughterhouses bleed and suffer too? Is non-kosher meat grown in Petri dishes? Is suffering and bleeding done behind closed doors, in a soulless, automatised manner more acceptable than the suffering and bleeding shown in this video?

Or is it just double standards and hate for a certain group of people?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I was not made aware of such practices. There goes my sleep.

You were not aware that animals have to be killed in order to be eaten?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I worked on a construction project of an Offshore Gas production platform in Turkey and when it was completed and loaded out onto the transport barge. The management of the construction yard sacraficed a sheep and smeared its blood all over my nice yellow paintwork. Then we made Kofte with the mutton....yummy....

I worked on another project in China and on completion and loadout of that one, those guys tied fire crackers around it and sent it off with a bang!!!!!!

In England we used to smash bottles of champagne on the structure of newly built ships etc.

People need to learn to be tolerant of different cultures and their customs.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Didn't watch the video, because I'm listening to music and don't wanna interrupt my listening experience, but I would like to say that it should come to nobody's surprise that the Jews are going to be sacrificing animals on the temple mount. Hell, they have 2000 years of Passovers to make up for. My dad used to teach a study on Revelations, and he said that when the Jews finally build their temple and start making sacrifices, that it's going to be a bloody, bloody scene. Then what he believes to be the "Abomination of Desolation" mentioned in Daniel, is when the "antichrist" intervenes and stops the sacrifice. Shortly thereafter, the Messiah returns for the second time, fights at Armageddon with his people against the nations of the world or something. It's been awhile...

The bottom line is: Judaic Law calls for animal sacrifice to atone for the sins of man. Why is this surprising? I'm not saying it's not inhumane, because it is, but it's their religion. At least they aren't sacrificing humans or blowing people up for their religion. I would much prefer animal sacrifice over humans.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
On the other hand look at it this way.

Perhaps. Just perhaps.

Why are people complaining about this? If we take out the anti-semites. what dowe have? let us call them "The Offended". Are "The Offended" offended because they are divorced from death as an experience. I may be wrong but are most of the people on ATS American and divorced from death in so far as never seen dead bodies or just live in a highly sanitised world of cartoon death as seen on the TV?

Those that are not offended are country folk, farming types, hunters and military service people; with possible the odd nutjob (lol).

Just a thought. I am trying to work out why there is a natural divide.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The ancient Hebrew Religion is based on a lot of blood sacrifice. According to their texts that predate both Christianity and Islam (or so the story goes), the God of Abraham, that Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike Worship (though they do not all worship alike) not only requires but demands blood from time to time in sacrifices made to him.

Indeed blood sacrifice, human and animal was in many pre-existing religions and in some to follow.

It is still practiced today in other religions and religious rituals such as voodoo and Santeria.

Historically blood sacrifice usually turns up in religions that sport doomsday prophecies (check) and are practiced by states with governments that are militant and tyrannical in nature (check).

So this is nothing new.

Interestingly enough 2/3rds of the planet leans towards one of the three branches of Abraham’s faith, being either Jewish, Christian or Muslim, and while all three seem to love, to pronounce their love for their God, few in these religions actually make any attempt to or believe they have to, that it is wise, practical or right to follow everything put down in their Holy Books, scriptures, Talmudic and canonical laws.

While they steadfastly cling to the notion that the God depicted in them is real, and worship of it in some form or another is valid and proper and or either virtuous, many (Christians especially) seem to be of the opinion that some of the harsher and less pleasant or more demanding forms of worship (blood sacrifice) were the products of groupthink of more primitive cultures in a more barbaric world.

So you have a great Catch 22 and quite a Conundrum, where many people imagine (or at least want too) said same primitive people were right as far as the existence of same said God, and that said same God actually did some how manage to dictate to them what is actually in the texts, and that the over all body of the texts are valid and so is the God depicted in them.

They would in essence like to have it like a Whopper instead of a Big Mac, where if you so desire, you can hold the pickles, and hold the lettuce because special orders won’t upset us.

Of course religious purists and those most keen on gaining their heavenly as well as earthly rewards believe that to be a bit dicey, and believe there best bet to enjoy these things is to follow the texts and laws verbatim.

Indeed many religious purists imagine the only reason said God never shows up is because of all the people who fail to worship said God properly and fully and that this displeases said God.
As a person of limited to no faith, I find it rather comical that the States benefit immensely from the notion of religion (God wants you to pay your taxes and triumph over your rivals it appears, well according to every last King, Queen, President and Prime Minister in a Judean/Christian/Islamic Nation) but sure, if it offends you, no need to sacrifice six year old virgins to the volcano, because unlike institutionalized things like war, and capital punishment carried out by the States, that’s just barbaric.

It would seem to me this process so many seem to validate of hedging your bets is silly, half attempts and partial measures to worship God (which most often plays into the hands of the State) really do defeat the purpose of the religion(s) from a purist standpoint, and likely would not impress said God if said God actually exists.

My best advice is either to outlaw the religions all together (lots of luck there since so many people love the basic concept and the States love it more) or to accept as long as the majority (both states and people) consider it valid, that yes, some of the people who practice them, are going to take them seriously, as the word of said God and do what their scriptures and religious laws say.

Is said God a McDonalds kind of guy (where you can have it their way only) or a Burger King kind of guy (where you can have it your way).

Ultimately it’s the whole division in regards to that which drives half of the institutionalized violence on the planet.

So as long as people are willing to kill one another over how to worship, you might as well be able to kill other things as sacrifices as part of the religion.

The Supreme Courts typically agree so, just that the animal be kept in humane conditions prior to slaughter, and the remains not be kept in a way that become a public health hazard.

Play nicely people, it’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye and then sorry is never enough!

I love this insane planet (I think).

edit on 3/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

as explained, my posts were pointing out the hypocsrisy of the opening post and all subsequent posts labelling jews animals for the slaughter of the animal. I used the hindus as an example and, oddly enough, nobody seemed to mind that they slaughter thousands of animals a year, as opposed to the one per year that this group slaughters. nobody seemed bothered at all by the slaughter of an innocent human child, at the hands of the hindus.

pointing out the failings of the arguement is very much on topic but thank you for trying to divert the attention away from that laughable irony.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join