It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just dance conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You understand just dance, picks up your dance moves on a small censor right? Well on the comercial,it shows a crowd of about 1000 dancing infront of the game. Now the censor it runs on would not be capable of picking up 5 people let alone 1000.

false advertisement. I was dissapointed when i got my 1000 friends together and the censor wouldnt pick up,all of us dancing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I mean,i was humiliated,i got the whole town together for a dance off. And to my guests disapointment,it wouldnt pick up all of our moves. This resulted in a president mubarak like lashing out from the citizens of my city. And i quote "We are not happy how you have been running this dance party for the last hour,JUST LEAVE. We will see you in hell."

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm so glad i can finally do it, too bad i don't have a cool picture for it.
But this thread is fail

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You don't have to post in riddle here, Clearly we understand what your talking about to a certain extent but why are you so scared?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Im not scared,and i didnt post in rittle. That is really what happend.
It was just a humiliating moment,i promised to provide dance entertainment for the whole city.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
You don't have to post in riddle here, Clearly we understand what your talking about to a certain extent but why are you so scared?

I haven't Got a clue what he is talking about!

2nd

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
Im not scared,and i didnt post in rittle. That is really what happend.
It was just a humiliating moment,i promised to provide dance entertainment for the whole city.

WTF are you talking about?

2nd

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

You really can do it? You can get 1000 people together and set up a dance,just like the commercial shows?

Considering it doesnt show a censor and a playstation for all of them,what the commercial shows is impossible and i learned this the hard way.

Resulting in "Just leave you tyrant,your 1 hour rieghn of terror is over,just leave you tyrant we will see you in hell.
Come back when you learn to hook it up right."

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This makes for extremely dull reading.

If it is reference to what is going on in Egypt then just come right out and say it rather than being cryptic.

If it is an attempt at comedy, then please buy a joke book.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It's plain and simple,i mean exactly what i said. I bought just dance for the ps3 and tried recreating the commercial. The part with the 1000 people playing it,and found it to be impossible.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

It was like a scene straight out of egypt,after the people learned the commercial for just dance lied to us all.
They are still running the streets,50k strong.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

2nd

Lol he/she could be talking about the million man march and all her 1000 friends that joined her and the sensor could be code for CCTV/Big brother. Hence the example using Mubarak. If this is correct speak freely it's not like their gonna waste time tracking every single one of you down. If this isn't the case then..........I have no clue what the hell is going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

Exactly what i was thinking....
5th.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
O,you didnt understand what censor meant. Im talking about the movement censor that picks up your dance moves,to send the signal to the video game telling it how you are dancing. Its not a cryptic message at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

2nd

Lol he/she could be talking about the million man march and all her 1000 friends that joined her and the sensor could be code for CCTV/Big brother. Hence the example using Mubarak. If this is correct speak freely it's not like their gonna waste time tracking every single one of you down. If this isn't the case then..........I have no clue what the hell is going on.

Ah ok.. Bit stupid in my opinion, unless your gonna just come right out and say it, what is the point of even posting it?
If one of the first people who read the post cracked the code, then I'm sure tptb won't have a problem.. So again whT is the point..
Unless of course it's just a cry for attention or some flimsy attempt at humor..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

My god.

I thought it was bad.....I thought that advertising in the media was corrupt....but I had no idea it went this deep.

How can we possibly just dance if we must do so alone? They must WANT us to be alone.....

Yes...that's it. It's to get us alone! So that when they administer a shock through the censor and invade our minds with their thought control they can easier zero in on a target!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

mate your funny, and i'm not just saying that because i was at the mass-dance you hosted,but because you are.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Also, on a slight related note, I just want to warn everyone out there that the game, "Just Pants" does not actually exist. This guy on xbox live told me how to play it and I obliged and come to find out it was all a very very sick joke.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
At times I take a glance into the world of the television viewer and every time I get confirmation that it lowers your IQ down to 60 and makes you want to buy stuff you don't really need.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
After reading one of the other threads posted by the OP, I have no choice but to agree with the above poster. Really really really below top secret material this thread.

top topics

join