It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Washed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
We have discovered a lot UFO proof over the years,
UFO sighting that took place in Southern France in the spring of 2007.
On August 12, 1883, the astronomer José Bonilla reported that he saw more than 300 dark, unidentified objects crossing before the sun while observing sunspot activity at Zacatecas Observatory in Mexico. He was able to take several photographs, exposing wet plates at 1/100 second. Although it was subsequently determined that the objects were actually high flying geese
In a letter printed in the December 18, 1886 issue of Scientific American, page 389, the US consul of Venezuela in Maracaibo reported the sighting of a UFO. A bright object, accompanied with a humming noise, appeared during thunderstorm over a hut near Maracaibo. Afterward, the people in the hut displayed symptoms similar to radiation poisoning. Nine days later the trees surrounding the hut withered and died.
Harold A. Dahl reported that his dog was killed and his son was injured by encounters with UFOs. He also claimed that a witness was threatened by the Men in Black.

US Air Force sent a fighter pilot to investigate a UFO sighting over Fort Knox, Kentucky; the pilot was killed while pursuing the UFO.

UFO Sighting: United Kingdom 2008 and lots and lots of other proof.
But we choose not to believe in it, because we are scared.....or Brainwashed

edit on 2-2-2011 by Eyes4Life because: changed it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No offense, but I give you a short period of time before someone posts links from here at ATS covering each of the above mentioned cases. Good Luck with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eyes4Life

and i thought you were going to give us
a soap,, that would get the stains out of my brain..

bummed out...with my dirty little mind..
edit on 2/2/11 by darrman because: why not

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

This is my first thread sorry I made mistakes.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I completly agree with your veiw, we obviously can't be the only ones out here. confusing

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
There are millions of UFO stories around, some are really weak others are really strong. Something is defiantly going on. Fear is one tool for mind control, there are others. Tactical advantage appears to be the main reason for the silence on this topic, unfortunately it looks like it may have been turned against humanity as the population is left dazed and confused on such a profound discovery. Lots of information is around, but it is hard to sort out the facts from the fiction. What ever the situation is it does look complex.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Admittedly I am VERY sceptical about the exsistence of aliens and the craft they apparently fly to earth in.
How many billion people on earth, 6 or 7 billion, each with a pair of eyes, so we are talking 12 to 14 billion eyes, yet each year there are bugger all sightings.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I wouldn't say scared or brainwashed, more that it's natural for people to disbelieve because it was never taught in schools and we've never sen beings in full view of the masses so it's deemed as false despite some having experiences over the years.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yo mama so bald that she took a shower and got brain-washed.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317

This website is for sharing serious views not for people that want a laugh!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
OP, I agree with you ideals, I think it would be lapse to think we are the only beings throughout all these planets and systems. Mathematically the odds are firmly on the side of other life being out there.

I also think we cannot dismiss the 5% of sightings that simply cannot fit into any other box, do I think there's some sort of craft out there that's 'not ours', I'd have to say yes but I also think a lot of what people have seen like myself was earthly tech but on a huge scale.

The big question is how do they travel, do the dimension jump, have they got some sort of transportation device, do they actually come from far or are they here on earth or on the very convenient never seen dark side of the moon.

All of this I cannot answer but I'm incredibly sure we are not alone.....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyes4Life

Originally posted by Naptown317

This website is for sharing serious views not for people that want a laugh!!

Yes, he or she is clearly a hard core yo mama fan but needs to keep it to himself!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

and i thought you were going to give us
a soap,, that would get the stains out of my brain..

bummed out...with my dirty little mind..
edit on 2/2/11 by darrman because: why not

what has this got to do with ufos?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

We will never know if its brainwashed!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Would like info on the killed pilot over fort knox if possible

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

yes please that sounds interesting

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
Would like info on the killed pilot over fort knox if possible

Here's a chapter from Ruppelt's book on his time with Blue Book:

www.nicap.org...

Here's a what Kevin Randle wrote about it:

www.nicap.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
love this thread
edit on 2-4-2011 by Curiosity701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
lol love it

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiosity701

Talking about planes being shot down by UFOs. After WW2, UFOs began to be talked about by President Truman and high ranking military. Secret groups were formed to investgate it. Finally, someone, other than the president, gave the order to shoot them down. Suddenly,the Bermuda Triangle became a burial ground for missing planes and pilots.It is estimated that over 1000 US planes were shot down over the USA. Finally, someone rescinded the order. I've heard two separate investigators from different parts of the country, repeat this.

new topics

top topics

join