It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for the United States to cut Israel loose.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
reply to post by Iamschist

But if we don't we'll be fighting WW3 for them soon enough.

ABSOLUTELY!

Never forget the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, or the King David Hotel!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by Janky Red

To clarify, you are saying no more aid, not financial, not military?

I don't really understand world finance, and I certainly don't understand the United States policies on who we arm, with what, when. From the little I think I know, we pretty much arm anyone, cause there is money in it. Nevermind it gets used against us.

Allowing Israel to stand alone, would, imo be abandoning her.

Israel is a strong nation -

We can hardly agree on giving our unemployed AMERICANS unemployment benefits... I understand the contention in that, which I advocate for,,, but giving our TAX money to countries is taking my generous spirit too far. I mean where is Israel going??? If America fell into civil war what would the world do???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

It would mainly be for the fact of defending Israel on it`s own. You attack they attack back. It`s why no one messes with countries with nukes it`s insurance for you won`t win by attacking such a country.

By you not wanting to defend Israel is like saying you want them wiped out. You know it`ll happen if they have to stand on their own. You think mexico is bad just be glad we don`t have Egypt,Iran, or Iraq at our border.

Just look at what happened with Kuwait. Iraq thought they would just take it over and anyone of those countries over there would be doing the same to Israel. So instead of us having to go get into a war either let Israel defend itself with some power or just keep doing what we are currently doing keeping it in check.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ok we don` need to give them any in that case. I had no idea they had that many.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Kuwait was angle drilling into iraq's oil wells, and America said it wouldn't interfere with whatever Saddam did.

(Ron paul even gave a speech about it, in congress recently)

Anyways, America can't afford to give aid to any country. Really can't afford it. I don't care who they are. Its not my fault a bunch of people wanted a homeland in the middle of a bunch of arabs. I as an American shouldn't have to pay the price. Maybe they would learn to play nice with their neighbors if they didn't have America's backing

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
It is high time that the the United States disavow the apartheid Zionist state of Israel. They treat Palestinian people as less than human and cost the United States far more than they have ever contributed. Our blind support for this terrorist state has cost us the benefit of friendship and peace with all of the Arabic people. They taunt and abuse their neighbors like some small spoiled child with an 800 pound bodyguard standing behind them. If we are ever to have peaceful relations with the Muslim world we must first set Israel free. Free to be peaceful to their neighbors if they choose, free to promote equality amongst all of the people living in Israel without regard to their heritage or race, and free to join the peace loving people of the world... Or suffer the consequences of their actions alone.

Amen, to that.
Bring the boys home and let them fight it out among themselves.
Wish it was that simple, but I recken both the EU and the US consider Israel a valuable ally.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Now why they didn't put Israel in Germany after WWII is beyond me

Well, think of it this way.

You're a survivor of the Holocaust. You watched as your neighbors and countrymen either turned a blind eye to efforts to murder you and as many people like you as possible, for over a decade. A great, great many of those same people actively aided in your capture, and the execution of millions of your fellow human beings. All of them proudly and adoringly waved the flag, saluted The Great leader, and sang the songs, all while they watched the train cars fill up with you and people like you, knowing full well that you were going to be sent to a life of slavery until your death, if you were fortunate. Hanging in their living room right now is a painting from your brother Schlomo's house, and that young lady who just got engaged? Her ring is made from Hershl's gold teeth.

After all the shooting stops, these people, who betrayed you, who stood by while you were hunted down like an animal and sent to perish, who profited from your suffering, tucked away their flags, stopped saluting, and pretended nothing had ever happened.

Would you want to go back to being their neighbor?

Of course not.

of course there's still the very valid question, why should the crimes of those people be payed by another people in southwest Asia? But that's another question, I am just here to answer why they didn't want to be in Germany.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Ok we don` need to give them any in that case. I had no idea they had that many.

those are just the land based ICBM's

Now add the nuclear arsenal of 3
submarines Dolphin, Tekuma and Leviathan
of Flotilla 7, which each of those can hold
over 20 each.

And FYI, at least one of those 3 vessels
stand guard submerged off the Iranian
coast at all times.

wdtprs.com...

and here is video of the Dolphin

edit on 2/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: added video

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If you read all the crab what is posting by your local news senders I would admit it too, but have you ever seen further or is this website: www.honestreporting.com... blocked bij the USA ??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

Man. Defending poor little Israel from that dastardly "free press" thing seems to be quite the cottage industry. I wonder if I could get a piece of that action. I can play with Poe's Law as well as the next guy, after all...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've kind of had enough of the 'Holocaust' excuse for everything. Whether it happened or not isn't really the point, it was over 60 years ago so it's time to let it go.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Watch now as the MSM starts to promote the 'Jihad' lie in Egypt in order to trick the people of the US into wanting to fight Israels enemies again.

edit on 3-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Don't you guys know? Jesus will never come back if U.S. blocks Israel from our friends list.

To do this the Zionist need to resurrect the entire Old state of Israel, this is why they will never accept a two-state treaty. Along with this they need total control of the entire city of Jerusalem so they can reconstruct the Temple Mount or King Solomon's Temple. This is why the Wailing Wall is so important to them.

The only way they can rebuild this temple is if they destroy the Dome of the Rock Mosque and the Al-Aqsa Mosque, but to do that they would have to remove all Muslims from Israel and disarm any Muslim state capable of stopping this plan. This is why the U.S. took over Iraq and Afghanistan, which are strategically located on both sides of Iran. Eventually, we will invade and conquer Iran and Israel will bomb Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan back to the Stone Age. Only then will they be free to rebuild the Temple Mount and Jesus can return.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Don't you guys know? Jesus will never come back if U.S. blocks Israel from our friends list.

To do this the Zionist need to resurrect the entire Old state of Israel, this is why they will never accept a two-state treaty. Along with this they need total control of the entire city of Jerusalem so they can reconstruct the Temple Mount or King Solomon's Temple. This is why the Wailing Wall is so important to them.

The only way they can rebuild this temple is if they destroy the Dome of the Rock Mosque and the Al-Aqsa Mosque, but to do that they would have to remove all Muslims from Israel and disarm any Muslim state capable of stopping this plan. This is why the U.S. took over Iraq and Afghanistan, which are strategically located on both sides of Iran. Eventually, we will invade and conquer Iran and Israel will bomb Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan back to the Stone Age. Only then will they be free to rebuild the Temple Mount and Jesus can return.

If that's the case then maybe Jesus should stay right where he is. If Jesus wants to return he doesn't need anybody paving the way for him and I'd hardly think that Jesus would prefer to be walking on a red carpet of blood.

The only thing Zionism has to do with Christianity is to brainwash Evangelical Christians into thinking they are Judaic Christians instead of Christians. The reason is to promote Zionism and collect donated money from the manipulated Evangelical Christians. It's nothing more than that - money. In reality Zionists couldn't give a damn about either Christians or Jews.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I totally agree, but both religions believe their Messiah will return to Jerusalem after the Temple Mount is rebuilt. So they are working together against the Muslims, who are the only ones standing in the way of his return with their two holy mosques.

And since when has blood-soaked hands and clothing ever stopped the brainwashed masses from fighting wars in the name of god just because their religious leaders told them too? Crusades?

This is why the Islamic extremists believe they are in a Jihad or "Holy War." They know what the Christians and Jews plan is. It’s the main reason why they all hate each other.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The silence from Israel regarding Egypt is deafening. Americans really need to let Israel know that if they take this opportunity to attack someone - they're on their own.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Israel has been on America's teat for far too long now.

It's high time they got out on their own.

No more weapons, fighters, military support from us.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Manessah can't disavow Judah, Benjamin, and Levi.

They are intertwined until the the end.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We should cut a lot of things loose, not just Israel. All foreign aid should be cut. Foreign aid also includes the billions spent on illegal immigrants every year so that their respective countries can start taking responsible for their people.

Israel isn't the only parasite, its just the one people love to hate. I say we should treat all the parasites equally.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It would also be polite if the America government could take their allies into account, who might not be so pro-Israel as they are, when it comes to sending off our young men to die in wars with them. Wars that Isreal seem to be the main beneficiary of.
If you asked an Australian soldier if he would want to go off and fight a war for Israel, I know what he'd tell you.....and it isn't nice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join