It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for the United States to cut Israel loose.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It is high time that the the United States disavow the apartheid Zionist state of Israel. They treat Palestinian people as less than human and cost the United States far more than they have ever contributed. Our blind support for this terrorist state has cost us the benefit of friendship and peace with all of the Arabic people. They taunt and abuse their neighbors like some small spoiled child with an 800 pound bodyguard standing behind them. If we are ever to have peaceful relations with the Muslim world we must first set Israel free. Free to be peaceful to their neighbors if they choose, free to promote equality amongst all of the people living in Israel without regard to their heritage or race, and free to join the peace loving people of the world... Or suffer the consequences of their actions alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yes, we should let Israel stand on their own

Now why they didn't put Israel in Germany after WWII is beyond me

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It seems everyday lately there is a thread started like this, against Israel.

The United States will not abandon Israel, there are to many Jews and Christians in this country who support Israel.

It would be political suicide.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

But if we don't we'll be fighting WW3 for them soon enough.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

We'll be fighting WW3 no matter what! it s bound to come eventually regardless of who is helping who

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Never gonna happen. Too much money at stake

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I`d hope not.
I just don`t think those other countries are what you try to make them. I`ve been over there back in the 80`s and think Israel would be the only place I`d care to ever see again. And if we do suddenly turn our backs on them so you can buddy up with the oil countries at least give them like 100 nukes so they have a chance to stand alone.
Those countries don`t like us so much over there and never will.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I'm thinking, given that we are still somewhat a power, it is a given we will be fighting in WWIII. War is the last thing I want, but it seems that since humans left the cave, it has been a part of our lives.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
It seems everyday lately there is a thread started like this, against Israel.

The United States will not abandon Israel, there are to many Jews and Christians in this country who support Israel.

It would be political suicide.

This is not against Israel - this is about America sticking her nose into too many places it does not belong.

We need to get our house in order, we need to retrain ourselves and it is high time we stop funding ever side to every conflict.

So you do not have to go there - no body is abandoning anyone, the US will sit here and Israel will sit there, we will have share friends and families, but will not keep perpetuating our own demise.

thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
I`d hope not.
I just don`t think those other countries are what you try to make them. I`ve been over there back in the 80`s and think Israel would be the only place I`d care to ever see again. And if we do suddenly turn our backs on them so you can buddy up with the oil countries at least give them like 100 nukes so they have a chance to stand alone.
Those countries don`t like us so much over there and never will.

The Arabic countries loved America before we started backing Israel. The only reason many of the people don't like us now is because we have been killing their children for the State of Israel and backing the apartheid Zionists.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I heartily agree! Except in a disaster situation, it's time we stop bribing and "influencing" and buying our "friends".
God Knows how low our deficit could be (or how fast we could bring it down) if we did what you're saying, Janky, plus end the subsidies to all special interests (ie think tanks, foundations, endowments, NGOs, etc)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
OP, you're wrong. We must worship our Jewish overlords!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Respectfully, Connman, what good would 100 nukes actually do? At a certain point, it just doesn't matter. Obliterated-never-to-return comes waaay before then. Who wants to wipe who off the map again?

link   

To clarify, you are saying no more aid, not financial, not military?

I don't really understand world finance, and I certainly don't understand the United States policies on who we arm, with what, when. From the little I think I know, we pretty much arm anyone, cause there is money in it. Nevermind it gets used against us.

Allowing Israel to stand alone, would, imo be abandoning her.

link   
Yeah maybe they should take AIPAC over to china and get into their political system. Out of all the countries in the world, why is America the one with the unbreakable bond? It really baffles me. People say we use israel to protect our oil interests in the middle east, I say we wouldn't have to protect our interests if we didn't support israel. We could just be friends and such with countries. Yeah?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I agree. I find it funny that the U.S. backs Israel when we would be demanding sanctions and all sorts of other things if it was any other country. The way they treat the Arabic citizenry of the country is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs

I heartily agree! Except in a disaster situation, it's time we stop bribing and "influencing" and buying our "friends".
God Knows how low our deficit could be (or how fast we could bring it down) if we did what you're saying, Janky, plus end the subsidies to all special interests (ie think tanks, foundations, endowments, NGOs, etc)

Good, I feel the same way - If Israel has a catastrophe by all means, if they are being slaughtered, yes - otherwise
lets take care of our people here.

Israel has Nukes, a very strong military .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
While Jew bashing tends to be the #1 sport here on ATS, I don't think that "cutting Israel loose" is in our best interest.

However we DO have an interest in human rights and it would look good to the Arab world if we finally made real consequences for the apartheid conditions and the continued blockade of food and water to Palestine.

The action I would like to see is something along the lines of a semi-ultimatum--either stop the shipments and start making real reforms or the US will begin to negotiate settlements that are much more friendly to Palestine rather than Israel.

But the simple fact is that Israel is a big strategic ally in the Middle East and about the only one we can rely on at time. Not to say their behavior is not unacceptable but I think it's fair to say on the "human rights violations" list Israel isn't on the same level as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Iran. And let's not forget that the US is not exactly stellar on respecting the rights of individuals...Gitmo, Abu Ghraib, waterboarding, Patriot Act, Japanese interment camps, and a laundry list of other violations.

But we DO need exert serious pressure on Israel to stop the s*it and finally work out a two state solution and move on with life.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

And if we do suddenly turn our backs on them so you can buddy up with the oil countries at least give them like 100 nukes so they have a chance to stand alone.

can't find the article off hand
but the last I read
Israel has 210 Nuclear warheads.
That alone is enough to destroy
the entire world.

Why in hell would they need
another 100 ???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

And if we do suddenly turn our backs on them so you can buddy up with the oil countries at least give them like 100 nukes so they have a chance to stand alone.

France already did that like 2 decades ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join