It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy overload may cause hyper cerebral electrosis (head goes boom)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like the sheer amount of information out there on all these different subjects could very well cause my head to explode. I find it difficult keeping all of it in order, it seems to me that so many of these subjects overlap and it tends to cause me some frustration trying to make sense of it all. What makes it even worse is that there is so much dis-info on all of these subjects (on both ends of the spectrum), you start to question everything, what is real? What isn't real? How do you veteran conspiracy theorists deal with it, how do you question reality, without completely loosing your grip on it?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I feel ya. This site can lead to serious mental overload. Sometimes it can be frustrating, the drivel gets old fast and the hysteria overload gets to me also.

What keeps me going are the touching moments when a complete stranger reaches out on here to help a fellow poster.

The funny moments that provide a much needed rays of sunshine.

The actual real information shared on here which enlightens, educates and elevates me beyond my previous state.

You may have a few mind blowing moments, or more than a few, but hang in there, you will figure out how to edit, and it is soooooo worth it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

thanks... Since I've started down this road, I feel like I'm in a different world from where I began, maybe I'll make my own map lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have been there and it does make your head spin. Just remember to breath, drink some water, get something to eat and have a sleep if it gets real bad. It does take time to work through it and sort out the facts from the fiction. Now you know that deception is a part of it you are over the first big hurdle. When you start requestioning everything, stick with what you are certain about and what is most important for you. It does get easier to handle and spot the lies when you know they are around.

top topics

join