It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people here have had dreams about meteors and fire in that past month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't know if this thread should have gone more into the dreams category, because my questions are more like a survey than a post about dreams. However I have noticed that over the last couple of weeks It seems like I have read many threads where people have reported one or another of the above. It seems the dreams of fire, were of a ESP type. The dreams of meteors seems significant as well lately. Is it just me or have other noticed this as well?

I picked up my Nine year old son the other day after school for the night, He immediately told me about a strange dream he had about trees burning behind his house the night before. He said that he woke up the next morning, forgot about the dream and his mother took him to school. Later that day upon leaving school and coming home, his mother told him that after she came back home from dropping him off, the heater in the basement was smoking and was almost ready to catch fire. It was then that he remembered about the dream he had the night before.

When my son told me this, I...not him, thought about meteors strange enough. I assume it may have been about a thead I responded to here in the dreams category about white rocks falling from the sky. My response to that thread was a similar dream about almost the same thing as the OP's but years earlier.

My response to thread located here

Tonight I was reading about the thread entitled "My husband Woke Up" and noticed that the OP's husband had a "Dream" about...Meteors and fire. There seems to be other posts I read of the same, but now I am not really sure. I seem to remember reading more of these similar stories, but didnt think much of it at the time until now.

So my question is this...Has anyone heard of people having these dreams other than the related stories in my thread? If so, do you think there is something much more to that?
edit on 2-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Mine was three months ago. Here it is.

My son had one last week, too. Cool idea to collect them. You might fiind more in the Dreams & Prophecies forum or in that thread I linked, if you just want to poke around.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. I find it a bit eerie that a football game was represented there as well. There has been alot of talk about the superbowl lately. Hopefully none of this comes true.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I had a dream a few weeks back, the view was from in the upper atmosphere.....beside the moon i could see a dark star....by that, i mean a star that i could look at directly. I could see the flames licking across the surface, looked like a heap of worms squirming in a bucket actually.....it was rather large, being a star and all.

I normally don't remember my dreams....i did for this one.

Certainly made me go wtf is that all about.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
About a year or so ago I had a dream of meteors in the sky. All the waters were red.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I told my wife a month ago about a dream I had about meteors. We have a great panoramic view of our city, my dream was very vivid and I saw 2 meteors crash into different parts of the city. It was very realistic, I don't usually remember my dreams, but this was very memorable. I've had a few cases of dreams that I thought were "prophetic", mostly personal things but this one stuck out. I don't put too much stock into dreams, we just don't understand enough about the subconscious or maybe it was something I ate before bed lol. Just thought I would add my 2 cents. I also think that what we think(or worry) about influences our dreams as well. Mass hysteria? Awakening consciousness? Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's quite weird to read this thread today because a few hours ago I was actually thinking about this dream I had a few months back that somehow really sticked with me. Though I had this dream a few months back the feelings and visuals of that dream are still very clear.

I dreamed that me and my fiancé we're trying to prepare for something really big that was about to happen and I remember being very frightened and anxious in my dream. In my dream we knew that, that day was the day that a huge disaster would strike earth that would probably be the end of us. At first we were in our house, but eventually we went outside. Outside there were loads of people panicking, running around the streets. However time passed and nothing seemed to be happening. In my dream I was standing on a roof of a building together with my fiancé and I was watching the horizon, which was very bright. As time passed in my dream I felt a huge sense of relief because I figured that it must've been wrong, nothing was going to happen, because the time at which this disaster was supposed to happen had already past. It was at that moment that we heard people screaming, we ran of the roof, into the streets. Loads of people were all running in one direction and as I looked back I saw a huge towering sea of fire coming towards me, burning everything in it's way. I knew at that moment that we we're going to die.

In my dream I believed that the cause of this fire sea, was not a meteorite that struck Earth, but was actually cause by a mayor outburst of the sun.

When I woke up I was pretty darn shocked. There was a part of me who was frightened that this dream might have been some sort of prediction of future events. But I don't believe that. I think we all have fear that some huge disaster might strike, or that the end of the world is coming. I mean heck, I go on this forum and other websites on the internet and everybody seems to be talking about the end of the world is nigh!! No wonder it gets into my dreams. When I read a lot about UFO's I start dreaming about UFO's.

Or maybe I'm just telling my self this so I don't feel so worried.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Oh wow I hadn't even thought of that. The football game.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ive had sort of an end type dream about 4 days ago it was day light we were all waiting in a random living room waiting for the end it must have been 2012 am guessing then we felt the ground shaking so i held my breath and said this is it good bye every one they said good bye back then a firey hole opended up in the ground like a portal so i thought if this is the only way out then fine so i front flipped into this vortex type thing then woke up like id been sleeping walk up in my old house then my mind spoke to me in a odd odd way saying remember this is the 5th dimension i thought WHAT! weird then i went to go to a house that had glowing red and orange lights in it and a goverment official stopped me saying extreme extraterrastreal danger you must now abort to a near by human check in facility or there will be consquinces i looked at him and said why did i not die he replied because you are needed there was a bit more to the dream but thats basicly the scenario and i have no idea what the dream was meant to mean

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nope.

I recall having apocalyptic dreams when I was most stressed in my life.

That period has passed, and now I'm having a lot of sexual fantasy dreams.

Which, it's totally awesome when you're in a lucid state, because then you can just go wild and not care in the least.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I have had a very recent dream with some type of white softball sized meteors or "some" type of rocks falling from the sky. Please seem my signature for the thread. Its titled something to the effect of "I had a dream of white rocks falling from the sky". Also in my signature are a couple other prophetic type dreams I have had over the last few years.

Thanks for the reminder

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The night of January 30th and January 31st 2011. I dreamed that I was riding in an unmarked white van along a raised road, with empty fields on either side. There were small patches of shrubs and trees near the road, which obstructed my view a little. The sky was clear, except for one giant black cloud off to the right. Without a sound, a giant red fireball, looking alot like an explosion underwater, started poking through the bottom of the cloud. It was huge. It was about one field away, and I would guess it was at least the size of a jet plane. When it hit the ground, there was no crash, but a loud whoosh sound. The grass where it hit didn't catch on fire. Seconds after the whoosh sound, a UFO flew out towards the road from the center of the inferno. It came from behind a patch of trees, with several cars tumbling around in front of it, like whatever force was keeping the craft afloat was clearing the area under it and pushing the cars away. It was roughly the size of a small car. It continued toward us, and passed us without affecting the van. The craft faltered and crashed about 500 feet further down the road.

I don't know if this would be classified as a fireball dream or not. If this is off-topic I'll delete it if you ask.

new topics

top topics

join