It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Agreed. When things are kept civil and logic rules the day anything can be analyzed and scrutinized until some form of sense can be made from it, but the petty bickering is too much.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by discl0sur3

1. Flash came from below and is actually some sort of weapon or deterent the arabs have to protect the site from air attack.
2. Whatever is under the dome responding with a beacon of sorts to the object above, hence two flashes.
A frame by frame analysis is needed to move from speculation to verification.

I've slowed it down and looked at it frame by frame.
To me it looks like After Effects or similar. Some sort of glow and or gleam effect has been put on to it.
The peaks of the flashes are really quite uniform and ramp up and down as would be expected in AE (if no easy ease were applied)...
The other noteworthy thing is that just before and after the flashes peak it is the city lights that are brightest and not the object's glow.
Finally although the dome's reflection of the object's light is realistic as the ufo ascends it looks like the dome is simply getting coloured in darker frame by frame as the object moves further away.
There are other reflective surfaces that do not change in intensity apart from the glow/gleam instance.
Personally speaking, in my opinion, this is manipulated video and manipulated viewers.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Could someone who thinks these video's are real explain why you ignore these facts about the video's. 1. A UFO filmed at a holy site, in a holy place with many people about (just listen to the same video's, sounds like a party there) gets filmed by 4 people?

Well the party can be supposed only for the third video which has been proven to be fake. So we are talking of 3 people, two of which standing close to each other on the hills and the third is having a relaxed city tour with his friends, accidentally seeing a strange light on the Temple Mount and filming it.

But isn't seen on the temple web or security cams

How do you know that? Do you work for IDF?

and totally ignored in the Israeli media

I don't speak Hebrew and I don't have any insight in the Israeli media so I cannot reply here. But the sighting is getting covered in other countries' news.

with the fact that it's only publishing is first and foremost by a well known poster of frauds and then feed to youtube.

Actually the first video has been posted on YT by a user named "eligael". Is Cohen eligael? Is this what you are saying?

2. An image in video 3 that is PROVED to be a still snapshot that is promoted as being a real time video. The same video FAILS to show these enormous flashes as seen in the others.

Even the diehard believers admit the third video is a fake, thus useless to talk about it.

3. Why is video 2 just a perspective changed zoomed in version of the first video?

This is not true, check the post by rebornofmaya here:
Above Top Secret
The second video has been proven to be a different video and not a zoomed version of the first one.

4. Why do the people in the video's almost all sound like its a party, 'oh is that a ufo ha ha ha ha' yet in video 3 the ufo is extremely close yet they sound so cheery and calm. It makes no sense...

We know video 3 is fake....stop with this

5. Video 1 and 3 have the exact same rocking back and forth camera style, its a strange and odd filming method that I've never seen before..

What's your point here? Video 1 is made with a mobile phone, video 3 is fake. A strange filming method does not imply a fake anyway.

So with all these can you explain how you can still find these video's real?

I think I just did. Can you explain me now why you are so convinced to be right?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

guys, this is all fake. does anyone remember the large black pyramid UFOs over moscow, russia? there were multiple videos from different angles and it was all fake. why? no eyewitnesses, no news reports, no anything. just standalone youtube videos, and i'm sorry, that ain't good enough for me. the cheesy religious overtone should be enough for you guys, I mean come on - hovering over the dome of the rock? L O EFFING L. everyone should chill on this case until some kind of news comes out because we're all just going to fight forever on it if it doesn't, people are locked in their views. that's all. check out the cheltenham topic if you're looking for something somewhat credible.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That last video with the car full of people adds nothing to the table.

The notion that people drive around in the middle of night videoing themselves seems just to be a lead up to the cut in film of the object. As for flashes, could have been patched on and are these flashes much faster than video one?

Also for me the speed that the guy follows the ship upwards just stinks of knowing it was going to happen, I would have expected a small lag between the ship streaking upwards and the camera following it.

I could be wrong...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I can't believe that anyone might think for one second longer, that this lousy series of poorly done fake UFO videos, might be real. It's not even a good fake!
Put this in the HOAX section already. Geez!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This one was moving...The one that the girl got stayed ontop of the dome. Something is fishy here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

guys, this is all fake. does anyone remember the large black pyramid UFOs over moscow, russia? there were multiple videos from different angles and it was all fake. why? no eyewitnesses, no news reports, no anything. just standalone youtube videos, and i'm sorry, that ain't good enough for me. the cheesy religious overtone should be enough for you guys, I mean come on - hovering over the dome of the rock? L O EFFING L. everyone should chill on this case until some kind of news comes out because we're all just going to fight forever on it if it doesn't, people are locked in their views. that's all. check out the cheltenham topic if you're looking for something somewhat credible.

Yup, a few of us have been waving the no news flag for most of this thread and the best response we have had is that the news is being censored. Whilst I'm sure certain policies and actions are censored the notion that a UFO post would cause anything other than either laughter or interest in that area seems daft.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I haven't read through the pages yet so not sure if this was asked then answered but why didn't any photographer zoom in?'

We have four videos where at least four people (or were they the same people?) prepared with a camera for a unique event (which is suspect in itself) yet no one came in for a close shot?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

Just for the record. My opinion is that this is a video(the ones with the flash-The Originals), of real footage of people standing over the city at night, watching some sort of fire fight. I believe the FLASH is real. It is of gunfire or an explosive of some sort. The reaction to the flash seems genuine. I think they really saw that, and were genuinely excited by it. The UFO has been added.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another one? It appears that there's a mini flap occurring. keep it coming - Although my inner instinct is saying hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
something the size of a building,brighter then any other light on the ground.
and this is the only footage seems highly unlikely
seems like hundreds of people should have seen something,
if there was anything to see in the first place

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We have four videos where at least four people (or were they the same people?) prepared with a camera for a unique event (which is suspect in itself) yet no one came in for a close shot?

Good point, I was also wondering why no close-ups. But video 3 is fake, first of all, and all the others have been shot with mobile phones which not necessarily have zoom possibility. I have a HTC Desire HD (it's a very good one) and videocamera has no zoom. Even when using the camera option, zooming is possible but you need few seconds to zoom in and during such a sighting I myself would not take the time (and risk) to zoom and loose precious seconds.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is it possible that this understanding of Quantum Physics, explaining that one atom could be in two separate locations may shed light on why the U.F.O. appeared in Salt Lake City, UT & Jerusalem on the same day?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This video could explain why one of those video's didn't seem to make the other three, it could possibly be a perceptual problem?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

I remember the moscow pyramid.

I instantly thought that was a fake. Why? because nobody reacted to it. not even the guys filming it in the car. second, it was supposedly seen in broad daylight, again, with no other reports of it.

This is a quick shot at one in the morning. I look up a lot, and I probably would have missed it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Yup, a few of us have been waving the no news flag for most of this thread and the best response we have had is that the news is being censored. Whilst I'm sure certain policies and actions are censored the notion that a UFO post would cause anything other than either laughter or interest in that area seems daft.

hot damn dude. if people want to talk about media censorship they should go hang out with the alex jones groupies in the NWO forum. even if it was censored by the media, SOMEONE would say SOMETHING about it SOMEWHERE. it isn't like they're in Egypt or anything sheesh. people don't understand that even if/when there are news articles, it will all be feeding from the SAME BS source with no new information. can't wait till that wave comes through "look here iz ur news article rite here!!! lol SHUT IT DEBUNKERZ!!1111!!" personally, I believe in UFOs, i've researched them endlessly and seen them IN REAL LIFE - but this is craziness right here. come on ATS you're smarter than this, wayyyy smarter.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a video/image expert in todays society.

Everyone and their grandma spends time on their computer.

I enjoy spending many hours looking at colorful images and analyzing shadows and perspective.

I know as much about videos and images as anyone on ATS.

Software and computers gives me that tool.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you feel your a video/image expert then you don't realize that everyone has a computer in their home and all they have to do is click a mouse and keyboard to become a visual expert.

If you rely on your computer for your video expertise

then..................your computer is the expert not you

I am good at analyzing images in real life and on the computer

any questions
I am free to answer

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

hot damn dude. if people want to talk about media censorship they should go hang out with the alex jones groupies in the NWO forum. even if it was censored by the media, SOMEONE would say SOMETHING about it SOMEWHERE. it isn't like they're in Egypt or anything sheesh. people don't understand that even if/when there are news articles, it will all be feeding from the SAME BS source with no new information. can't wait till that wave comes through "look here iz ur news article rite here!!! lol SHUT IT DEBUNKERZ!!1111!!" personally, I believe in UFOs, i've researched them endlessly and seen them IN REAL LIFE - but this is craziness right here. come on ATS you're smarter than this, wayyyy smarter.

It has been talked about on msnbc, and in israel on the news.

www.youtube.com... -- msnbc-shows first video

www.youtube.com... -- Israel-shows obviously faked 3rd video.

Of course, they're trying to determine-at least on msnbc, I dont speak any other languages besides english and some sarcasm-the same thing we all are...hoax or not???

ps, LOVE your avatar.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join