It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Well they got one very important thing right, the definitive answer will be inconclusive. While this shows an event that is recorded from several people from several different angles, in the end all it shows is a light. And to date lights may be classified as UFO's they still offer no difinitive proof of what it really is.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PureET

Nerds...you debunkers of this particular piece of proof are exactly what I hate about nerds.

I work with them everyday and I can't stand them. They strain out a gnat, but let through a freakin' camel.

The truth is right in front of you and you don't want to believe it, yet you will post stupid crap about existentialism and a weird looking spot of Mars.

What a joke.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this is fake or not, but when I looked at the clip, what struk me was the fact that the "object" made this flash, right before it shot up into the sky..

That would be extremely hard to "fake". You don't just add that to a clip.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de15d4236c46.jpg[/atsimg]

The reflection is visible on sooo many shiny surfaces around the city, buidlings lit up etc.

Either it's part of a propultion system, or it took a picture?

Interesting non the less...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by PureET

Nerds...you debunkers of this particular piece of proof are exactly what I hate about nerds.

So your going to ignore the fact that all 4 videos were uploaded by a proven hoaxer? and some of the voices in these videos are his "friends"?
edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
It has been debunked!!!!!!

How do I know??
Because everydamn thing on this website has been debunked.
A UFO could land on the White House lawn and be filmed in High Definition,stay for three weeks,
little green men could come out and have tea with the President with the whole world watching LIVE and SOME A-HOLE on ATS would say it has been debunked.

Actually I think this is great footage
S&F for bringing it to my attention.
Just a little hard to enjoy because "THEY" will be here soon.

edit to add...guess I was too late.
"THEY" arrived sooner than expected.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

your not wrong there my fellow truthseeker,i too have noticed "THEY" on my 20 post journey to threadland.
it doesn't matter how credible or worthwhile it is, almostevery thread is attacked by the "DEBUNKED ALREADY" krew or accused as being a fraud (which i think is worse).if someone had "THE proof" of whatever im not sure that by the time they got through the 20 posts it takes to make a thread they would feel lke they would be taken seriously.and it always seems to be the same folks every time(not gonna mention names).

having said that some questionable stuff is posted on this website.but some are VERY (almost suspisciously) quick to call fraud

p.s.oh yeah wht about the "THEY" that accuse people of being previously banned members,this happened to a friend of mine who i introduced to this site and i know he wasn,t cos me and his sister "woke him up" needless to say he rarely visits this site anymore

p.p.s wow this is my longest post yet.....man im baked

edit on 2-2-2011 by toddy3174 because: like i said, baked

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How do you explain the Utah sighting?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Just because a guy cried "wolf" a few times, doesn't mean he will never see a wolf.

He might have failed with bad "proof" before, but let's not be ignorent, this is 4 different clips from different angles. Can we verify that they were all taken AT THE SAME TIME?
That would be quite the hoax to send a few buddies around town to all aim at the same building at the same time and then go back and CGI all those affects at exactly the same time frame on all 4 clips... If that's what he did... he's got tallent...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is as real as it gets for the onces still have there eyes close what are you doing watching this video?
If you don't believe just find another forum that satisfy you more. Keep you stupid comments to yourself if you not a believer.

reply to post by CDN King

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

How do you explain the Utah sighting?

I'm focusing on this group of videos...

You did not answer my question. Are you ignoring the fact that Cohen is a Hoaxer? And That he is the one who uploaded these videos. While admitting that some of the voices are his "friends".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I work with them everyday and I can't stand them. They strain out a gnat, but let through a freakin' camel.

yeah bro! no better one to quote from!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Supposing this is real what do you think was occurring?

I've been wondering about this as well. The main thing in my mind is that this is one of the most important locations in the history of humanity for a number of reasons. Wars have been fought over possession and access to this location. Assuming that the object is a probe from an advanced civilization then perhaps it is possible that they believe there is a risk to this historic location. The probe have been using some sort of imaging technology to capture and record the area in its state prior to that event. The multiple flashes could be like camera flashes or they could be the visual component of a deeper "x-ray" style scan to capture volumetric data about the area.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And you are a fool not to believe get a life or stop watching these videos this is as real as it gets.
continue with your eyes shut through life only fools do that and non believers.

Originally posted by CDN King
Come on now, this looks incredibly fake to me.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Richie66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I also question people who post with 4-5 total post. I would not be surprised if they are puppets of Cohen spreading this hoax. Apparently He's done that before.

that's my own lil conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Its made the SUN www.thesun.co.uk... Michael Cohen must be wetting himself with excitement watching this being picked up by the msm Even ITN although they got the definitely faked third video Doh itn.co.uk...

By CHRIS POLLARD

Published: Today
Add a comment Add a comment (4)
A GLOWING orb filmed hovering over the skyline of Jerusalem has left UFO experts dumbfounded.

The circular object was seen descending slowly over the holy city's iconic Dome of the Rock before flickering and shooting skyward like a rocket.

Similar clips have been seen before and debunked as hoaxes.

But this latest sighting has proved more difficult to dismiss — as it was recorded from FOUR different perspectives.

edit on 2-2-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok. Time to connect some dots...

Utah UFO sighting takes place on the 28th and various witnesses recorded it on video. A few days earlier the military base was on temp. lockdown.

Jerusalem UFO sighting takes place on the 28th and various witnesses recorded it on video.

Hillary Clinton Creates History by calling Nearly all US Ambassadors for Foreign Policy Meeting within days of sightings.

And finally this article surfaces World Powers Stunned By Message From God!

Could we be close to Alien/UFO disclosure now??? Are all these events connected??? Have we really finally been "officially" contacted???

Something is happening...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Just found this video from Israeli TV News.

So they are talking.

edit: errr..........ALERT! All News Web - SORCHA FAAL VIDEO

Sorry jumped the gun posting this. Carry on.

edit on 2-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Jophiel

Just found this video from Israeli TV News.

So they are talking.

LOL another video Cohen uploaded.
FEATURING
Cohen recording his own hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Could someone who thinks these video's are real explain why you ignore these facts about the video's.

1. A UFO filmed at a holy site, in a holy place with many people about (just listen to the same video's, sounds like a party there) gets filmed by 4 people?

But isn't seen on the temple web or security cams and totally ignored in the Israeli media, with the fact that it's only publishing is first and foremost by a well known poster of frauds and then feed to youtube.

Explain that?

2. An image in video 3 that is PROVED to be a still snapshot that is promoted as being a real time video. The same video FAILS to show these enormous flashes as seen in the others.

3. Why is video 2 just a perspective changed zoomed in version of the first video?

4. Why do the people in the video's almost all sound like its a party, 'oh is that a ufo ha ha ha ha' yet in video 3 the ufo is extremely close yet they sound so cheery and calm. It makes no sense...

5. Video 1 and 3 have the exact same rocking back and forth camera style, its a strange and odd filming method that I've never seen before..

So with all these can you explain how you can still find these video's real?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Could someone who thinks these video's are real explain why you ignore these facts about the video's.

1. A UFO filmed at a holy site, in a holy place with many people about (just listen to the same video's, sounds like a party there) gets filmed by 4 people?

But isn't seen on the temple web or security cams and totally ignored in the Israeli media, with the fact that it's only publishing is first and foremost by a well known poster of frauds and then feed to youtube.

Explain that?

Already asked that, seems to me the believers like to ignore certain questions.

They got pretty silent.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Norio Hayakawa, has an agenda, as some expert [NOT] as many others in the UFO conference cult. They have never had a ufo encounter or wittenessed seeing a UFO. Just make money and not at all a video or film expert. The same event filmed from 4 different angles, I hope a video expert looks at these, not the word of someone who claims to know or the many on ATS that debunk every thread just for fun.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

At the upcoming WAKE UP NOW! Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, my presentation will focus on how a segment of the population's "beliefs in UFOs" have been manipulated (and, in some cases, even created) by the U.S. intelligence community as well as by the military in counter intelligence operations, even while the government itself continues to be perplexed by this enigmatic phenomenon which they cannot explain and admit to the public.
Just a entertainer, Trust me the government is not a all "perplexed by this egnimatic pheonomenon"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join