It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

The Parallax issue has been debunked!

There is no Parallax issue!

Watch the above video!

Hoaxkiller1 could not kill any hoax because its 100% REAL

That's an epic fail right there.
He totally missed the point the other vid.
REALUFOCLIPS video doesn't show the same movement as in the UFO video because the UFO video is a composite of 2 pieces of footage. The person standing on the balcony, and the cityscape. The cityscape might even be just a photo like in this one - www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I am just shocked at the realism of this video.

if this is fake, KUDOS to the maker...

But i dont think its fake... look at the dome... How hard would it be to fake that?

I am at a loss for words on this one....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
interesting how the light of the unidentified object reflect on the dome.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I dont know if this was posted before, but here are the first and the second videos Synchronized:

edit on 2-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
its real whooptie doo. those things fly all over south west Missouri almost every night. the other night 2 blinked in over our heads, then traveled together heading south for 15 seconds then blinked out. then 2 military planes flew together in formation around the city. this was all around 8'00 o'clock last Saturday evening. we got a big chuckle when we seen the military flying through...they looked lost and those star ships were long gone, or just cloaked ?

no biggy, we'll see more , we always do

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

This to me is a tad jaw dropping . This has gone well beyond any kind of casual hoax . I cant see kids doing this as a hoax (they just dont have the attention span these days folks) Here is disclosure3 s awesome comparison vid with the first , second and forth video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Was just about to post this... darn you beat me to it!

Yes, jaw dropping... one of the best UFO videos of all time IMO...

still in shock at the reality of these...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

star for bringing that to the table
that makes for a very compeling sighting
excluding the third video
the timing and angle look convincing,
the different cameras in the different places show the light effects differently,
as would be expected for different lighting conditions with different cameras
with 3 satisfactory angles this goes from inconclusive to massive
either some one spent some alot of time on this and it for viral
or we have one of the best cases of contact
at this stage im hoping more footage will come forward
to provide better investigations

its very convincing evedence

xploder

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Alright this is just getting frustrating, why has no one recognized the similarities between this and the Utah sighting that happened around the same time?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
deleted.

edit on 2-2-2011 by dezire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Im still unsure about this, but still willing to keep an open mind. Some people how ever, wouldnt have an open mind on ufo's if one hit them on the head.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

Thats the 3rd video, and thats the hoax. Thats the faker. Thats the one giving a bad name to the real deal, and its the one that the Isreali news reported on, not the two other videos. Stop posting this video please.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

edit:Just saw that was the 3rd video . Sorry Haha I may have to rethink this some more

That's my opinion based on how in different videos the light spends different length's of time "down" near the street's.
Even in the side by side videos there are tiny differences , the time between flashes for instance.
Putting all that together & the recent Netherlands fake which used multiple "witnesses" with their own videos from different angles of the same event which was quickly dismissed as a hoax, unfortunately it looks like someone has tried to better it.

As a side note, could we stop with the "let's see what the debunker's say now" & the "obviously a hoax" without backing up your view.
It's childish & gets us nowhere, we are better than that.

edit on 2-2-2011 by JustCurious1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hahaha dammit its killing me! Someone other than me has to have noticed the similarities between this sighting and the Utah sighting during the same night! Ahhhh! You guys are gonna drive me nuts >.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

the utah stuff really looks like flares to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

All news web has reported on the 3rd footage from the American tourists being aired on Jerusalem news

And that doesn't set any alarm bells ringing ?

Why is everybody choosing to ignore the fact that this video was uploaded by michael cohen ?
This whole " Event " has probably been all news web's doing , but nobody deems to care

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The fourth video is made by the same people who made video one and most likely the rest.

The give away is the side to side wobble, I've only ever seen this on these video's.

And yet again, there's NOTHING in the world press about these sightings, do you not think Israel would have used such an iconic event to hype their country and religious ideals?

People, you can read whatever you like into the video's but apart from them there's zero proof any of this actually happened and there's still no webcams showing it that cover the site, only youtube creations.

Does that not tell you all you need to know....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Removed for discussion here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by DakmindAK because: post remove in order to keep on topic

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I took a screen shot of one of the videos and then turned the red way up. This is what I got.

It is after the object went straight up and the camera panned up to look into the sky. I took others and most of the time there was only two dots. The dots just blink in and then out again.
edit on 2/2/11 by remembering because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
From the up-loader of the video .....All news web .

On Saturday this publication reported on an incredible UFO sighting along with two accompanying video clips. The event occurred in Jerusalem at 1pm on the Saturday morning. A UFO descended to the level of the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount before zooming off skywards. Since we broke the story the Internet has buzzed with talk abut this sighting. Unconfirmed reports of other witnesses have surfaced, along with a third clip of the event that many believe is a hoax and a parody. Now a fourth video of the event has surfaced. This video was supposedly taken by a group of Israelis visiting the Old City of Jerusalem. The shown footage in this latest clip appears more substantially more convincing than the third clip. The commentary might raise alarm bells for some, however. If fourth piece of footage is confirmed to be genuine this could prove to be the best documented and corroborated UFO sighting in history and prove that we are not alone in the universe and are being visited by aliens on a regular basis.
www.youtube.com...

All news web has its fingerprints all over this story , maybe they even created the video's , michael cohen is probably scanning these threads and having a right old chuckle

edit on 2-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join