It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Agreed excellent debunk on the debunk.

Except they both move just in different ratios. B/c the horizon is x distance and the wall is y distance they will move at different speeds. Technically tehy will move together just at a different ratio. The camera movement makes the horizon move just as the wall only at different ratios.

Like sprockets on a bicycle. The low gear moves faster around (close up) while the larger sprocket moves slower around (far away).

Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
IMO this is the best footage, because it has moving traffic and also illuminates its surroundings including the dome of the rock. I just hope one of the people in the cars have some footage and release it, if its fake its been done with a lot of EFFORT.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
let me see if i can get this one too... well www.israelnationalnews.com... click on blogs UFO tour Jerusalem got too see them not what you have seen so for.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Heres my issue.

ALL of the 'different angles' are from the same angle. I dont mean angle I should say perspective.

Only the people on this side of town have video cameras?

A new angle will see different city lights, Seeing the same but from the south or the west etc.

All the videos are from the side of town....why?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

This will be a rare event but I agree with you here.

The lines not staying parallel does not make this a fake.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well since no one will answer my question, i'm just gonna make a conclusion within my own mind that the Jerusalem and Utah sightings are both related. They both happened at the same time, same night, same date, and both had the same characteristics. Also the Utah sighting was covered by local news.

Allnewsweb has reported on the 3rd footage from the American tourists being aired on Jerusalem news (via -- youtube channel labeled 'jerusalem ufo coverup'), but obviously the footage was the one that was a hoax as it does not show a flash or the red lights towards the end. So the Jerusalem media coverage is definitely pointing towards cover up. Only time will tell as more footage surfaces.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
it does not matter if it is a real u.f.o., there are methods that work so well that they work every time regardless of if you are looking at something real or fake, and they do not need to employ people, people do it themselves, through 'training'.

may as well just come to your own conclusions on the video, and then move on and forget it, until the next u.f.o. video comes along that regardless of if it is real or not, the same methods can be applied again.

we will NEVER see something that can be claimed to be proof to everybody from video or photo no matter how clear or convincing it looks or how real it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Can anyone pull up the area of Har HaMoriyah (the Temple Mount) on google earth and locate the exact area where the flash occurred? Perhaps we might be able to find something if we take our eyes to the skies.

Also its interesting to note that on top of a building in the lower left hand side of the craft lights up after the flash, could be irrelevant but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ive been on the fence concerning the first two videos and haven't posted at all but have followed with interest. This new video has me thinking that it may be the real deal except for the fact that if I had filmed this it would have been on u tube in less then an hour max. The length of time between the first video and this one being posted has me wondering about some kind of viral advertising also . So we wait and see I guess . I want witness interviewed dammit. That to me is even more valuable than either video or pictures.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Live webcams for Free in Israel www.ostamyy.com...

Now we have a seperate angle with new witnesses.

Hurry up debunkers! thumb together your newest silly explanation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There is a full length video, complete with the filmers taking a ride around Jerusalem looking for a place to pull over and pee, and then goes to this video...

This one is interesting, I haven't made up my mind if this is for an amateur film, viral marketing, or an EXTREMELY elaborate hoax. Or the real deal.

BTW this was posted already over in the other thread, but if you haven't been in it, it's a mess. Good luck wading through pages and pages of arguments over parallax and perspective, clearly still focusing on the first 2 vids.

As for the flash coming from the center of the screen, I can see that. At least one of them. The other flash seems to be coming from just below, or to the left of, the "thing" or "anomaly" (I refuse to call this a ufo just yet.) They are about 1/2 or 1/4 second apart, the first seems to come from below and to the left, the second from the right, or maybe it just looks that way because of 3d lighting effects applied to the video, in a cone shape, to create the flash?
edit on 2-2-2011 by nwdogg1982 because: wrong video, corrected

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
It has been debunked!!!!!!

How do I know??
Because everydamn thing on this website has been debunked.
A UFO could land on the White House lawn and be filmed in High Definition,stay for three weeks,
little green men could come out and have tea with the President with the whole world watching LIVE and SOME A-HOLE on ATS would say it has been debunked.

Actually I think this is great footage
S&F for bringing it to my attention.
Just a little hard to enjoy because "THEY" will be here soon.

edit to add...guess I was too late.
"THEY" arrived sooner than expected.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

The difference between that hypothetical event and this one is that your vision actually has witnesses among other types of evidence. This case has no corroboration. The only thing we have is three videos that were all filmed from the same location. How come we haven't seen a video from ground level? Perhaps someone in a building?

This happened on the 28th apparently, and six days later we have not heard a word from Israeli news? Not one Israeli claiming to have seen the damn thing? Nothing?

That right there should tell you this thing is bogus.

Some of you guys need to exercise more skepticism when dealing with alleged sightings, especially with the advances in video manipulation nowadays. We all want a UFO sighting that will make even the biggest skeptics in the scientific community flush, but we can't just believe in any garbage that gets put on the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
4 videos released of the same thing, and people still think its a hoax. Gotta be joking me. Is the Egypt riots a hoax too?

I think everyone deep down knows they exist. Im sure their has been millions of cases un reported because people are either too scared of the community pointing and calling them nuts, or either what they see contradicts what they have been told or made told to believe. It doesn't mean what they saw wasn't real, even if it was contradictory. People must realize and is evident of this worlds corruption. Ask yourself "what else is corrupt?". People must question everything they hold dear if they want ultimate truth.
We have been told the light is the way, light shines forever, we live by light. So with that notion, why are people so against this light in the sky being existent.? OK if people dont believe in UFOS but why not what they see in the sky?

edit on 2-2-2011 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
GeeGee rofl.

Israel kills Palestinians left right and center and they deny it. How hard would it to deny something that was their for a minute? Very very easy.

Heres a claim. Dome of The Rock. Think perhaps they were getting an artifact or something? Next thing the Egypt riots happen. Maybe a connection? Pyramid activation?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I would love that this was the real deal, but searching about this case I found this:

Yesterday we have received the email according to which this morning around 01:00 AM at the promenade of Armon Hantziv in Jerusalem, i was witness(with another guy), an amazing UFO aircraft over Jerusalem old city (mount Moriah) Dome of the Rock,Temple Mount,قبة الصخرة, הר הבית.

Translated 1'st video:

And now net is buzzing with speculation wither its a real or just another CGI Hoax !

According to another video poster : Down below video footage is taken from different angle of same UFO sighting

Note that the scene looks like the picture below

But we think we have find the hole in above video at least... please have look :

We think the whole city in the above video is just a picture and camera was moved around with voices on the background.

And now down below video try to demonstrate how easily this kind of UFO lights in first video can be created using CGI..

Things are not stopping here interestingly while goggling on this matter we stumble on down below daytime UFO sighting, which was supposedly caught on tapewhile a tourist was admiring the old Wailing Wall in Jerusalem on December 27, 2010

So now you guys decide if its a real deal or just a continues viral marketing to promote the tourism in the area, propaganda?

And now this OP video.

So, this can be real (what I would like so much), can be religion propaganda or tourism propaganda. I hope this people show thenselves someday and talk about the event.

link

And OP, S&F. Thanks for bring this to us.
edit on 2-2-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Scroll up and read my post about Israeli news coverage you wingnuts hahaha

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Originally posted by Screwed
Some of you guys need to exercise more skepticism when dealing with alleged sightings, especially with the advances in video manipulation nowadays. We all want a UFO sighting that will make even the biggest skeptics in the scientific community flush, but we can't just believe in any garbage that gets put on the internet.

All I said was

Actually I think this is great footage

.Hmmm

Sounds like some people need to learn to read the entire post before spouting off telling others what they "NEED" to do.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I think it's also worth pointing out this comment on the 'Debunking the Debunker' video, which is yet another reason the claimed debunking is a fail

HOAXkiller is wrong, but not for the reason you cite.

He fails to take in to account the way a cellphone takes an image, using what is called a "rolling shutter" and because it scans each horizontal line one at a time you get this effect.

The bottom line is basically being scanned slightly later than the top line, so it is effected by slightly different motions.

That's why his head doesn't move around as much as his legs, and also why the line dips to the right slightly before the left.

Source: Youtube link in the post I'm replying to.

You simply cannot look at every video and apply logic that assumes it was shot on a top of the range HD video camera. Even Canon 5D cameras, when shooting in video mode, display a horrible warping with nearly any jerky camera movement that makes it near impossible to pull a decent key (green screening)

And even if one of these videos were to be proven fake, unless it was proven that all of the videos were taken and released by the same people/person (as far as I'm aware this is not the case) then there is no reason to tar them all with the same brush. If they were supplied by different people, each video should be considered differently - even if they were taken at the same location.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
As in the other video's. I still see clouds being illuminated as the burst's of light take place. This still remains either or. CGI or it's an actual UFO. No pun intended. I can't identify it, so for me it's exactly just that, a UFO in all it's meaning.
edit on 2-2-2011 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I saw this today on the news, and the website in hebrew ofcourse sry no translation. However, I dont think its fake
net.nana10.co.il...

I had feelings and knew a while this will happen

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join