It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Regarding the lack of media coverage by the "ONLY 500" witnesses, I have to point out

1 11pm at night:
most locals would be indoors and probably in bed as will most pilgrims so that they can get ready early the next days itinerary

2 media outlets are notorious on ignoring stories and videos such as this, unless they can overly the video with X files music and have the presenters scoff and laugh as a light hearted "end of the programm" segment.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crayfish

Originally posted by frugal
Supposing this is real what do you think was occurring?

I've been wondering about this as well. The main thing in my mind is that this is one of the most important locations in the history of humanity for a number of reasons. Wars have been fought over possession and access to this location. Assuming that the object is a probe from an advanced civilization then perhaps it is possible that they believe there is a risk to this historic location. The probe have been using some sort of imaging technology to capture and record the area in its state prior to that event. The multiple flashes could be like camera flashes or they could be the visual component of a deeper "x-ray" style scan to capture volumetric data about the area.

According to the Bible, this is the exact spot where the rebuilt Temple of Solomon will be and this mosque will be torn down, which will be officially, the start of the war of angels as the Muslims of the world will unite in a common hatred for the Israelites. The Antichrist is supposed to inhabit this temple and claim that he is the most high god because of everything he has accomplished, secure in his untouchable persona. This, of course, is when Jesus is supposed to come back and do some spring cleaning. Anyway, point being, this land the mosque is sitting on, is the crux of the shift of the last war according to the bible. This may explain the interest from whast others call UFOs and I call .....fallen angels.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

It was actually reported that it was around 1 a.m. even more people would have been indoors, sleeping.

as for the second half of that, I don't know...usually when credible people come forward they report....something...albeit at 1 in the morning, when nobody is watching...

I remember a seeing something on the news once for the texas ufo that showed up in early 2008.

edit: yep, here it is: www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by semicolonsmile because: found what i was referring to

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

link   
reply to post by dalek

I have to say after viewing it a ton of times in my opinion it looks like a fake.
I believ it was filmed through a window and the light in question was behind the camera reflecting on to the window and then pulled up rapidly as a flash from another source went off. The flash does not seem to eluminate the ground, but rather the window.

I think the problem with video footage is that it very easily manipulated and rarely offers any more than lights dancing in the night sky. It would take footage of a large crowd clearly reacting to a clear video of a UFO for me to take a video as sole evidence.

link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
It has been debunked!!!!!!

How do I know??
Because everydamn thing on this website has been debunked.
A UFO could land on the White House lawn and be filmed in High Definition,stay for three weeks,
little green men could come out and have tea with the President with the whole world watching LIVE and SOME A-HOLE on ATS would say it has been debunked.

Actually I think this is great footage
S&F for bringing it to my attention.
Just a little hard to enjoy because "THEY" will be here soon.

edit to add...guess I was too late.
"THEY" arrived sooner than expected.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Haha, I love your sense of humor. Adding you as a friend. Totally agree.
This may be a hoax maybe not but your post is true and funny.

Your post reminded me of the news footage of a whole group of UFO's doing a flyover of the capitol building caught on film by local news crew filming Washington. Probably one of my favorite vids. Have you seen that one? Video Link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't normally believe these UFO videos...

But this one I do believe...a gut feeling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

The Emperor Caligula claimed to be a god and demanded that his statue "inhabit" the Temple
The Temple was eventually destroyed during the reign of Nero as retaliation of the Jewish revolt laid by various messiahs.

edit on 2-2-2011 by dalek because: my poor spellinc

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Some call them UFO's and you call them fallen angels? Do you mean you dont believe in UFO's or are you putting your religious slant on it?

The reason i ask is because hypothetically speaking, if these UFO's/Fall Angels are mechanical, would you still believe they are Fallen Angels or would you believe they were UFO's with Alien inhabitants?

The Anti-Christ that you refer too, is this a particular person? The reason why i ask again is that because the term Anti-Christ could be used to describe anybody.

EXAMPLE

A murderer could be seen as AN anti-christ because he is simply that, ANTI CHRIST as in ignoring the 10 commandments.

Anyways, back on topic, i'm on the fence with these videos, i just find it strange that with such a popular city and location there are only 3 videos of this event, all of which are the same side of the city. The cars driving about, the people that i'm sure were walking about didnt stop to record this MASSIVE LIFE CHANGING EVENT.

I know if i was driving on that road i'd have slammed on my brakes, and jumped out of my car and recorded it immediately. I wouldnt really have cared if i crashed or whatever because something like this would change humanity for ever and an insurance claim would be a price i'd happily pay.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Wow! "A fourth video of the Jerusalem event has surfaced. This video was supposedly taken by a group of Israelis visiting the Old City of Jerusalem.
The footage appears more convincing than the third clip: However the commentary by the witnesses might be regarded by some as somewhat lacking authenticity.
But then who really knows how people sound and react when they see a UFO?"

IMO, this video looks more convincing than the first two, Any thoughts?

edit on 1-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

This scam keeps getting better and better all the time. All of a sudden more videos pop up, yeah sure. Whoever is behind this farce is sure trying to convince the masses of something, that's for sure. And with so many sheeple out there it's working.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveLight
reply to post by XPLodER

Ok now that is strange they are all exactly at the same time. All we need is a view from the other side of the city, or better yet, from below.
edit on 2/2/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensible thought
reply to post by dalek

I have to say after viewing it a ton of times in my opinion it looks like a fake.
I believ it was filmed through a window and the light in question was behind the camera reflecting on to the window and then pulled up rapidly as a flash from another source went off. The flash does not seem to eluminate the ground, but rather the window.

I think the problem with video footage is that it very easily manipulated and rarely offers any more than lights dancing in the night sky. It would take footage of a large crowd clearly reacting to a clear video of a UFO for me to take a video as sole evidence.

We had a large crowd gathered in new york recently, staring at the sky at 3 strange objects in the sky that almost appeared to be glowing. It was dismissed as balloons.

I have to say, this is the first time I've heard the "light through the window trick" used as an explanation for this one. to me it looks like the light is reflecting off of the lens of the camera.

Actually come to think about it, dont a lot of cameras flashes flash twice? hrrmmmm...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wacky theory du jour....

Did a probe recover holy DNA from the temple, then implant it in an unsuspecting virgin in Utah?

In 33 years time will TPTB be trying to crucify someone conceived in Utah?

Wacky, but who knows?!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Every one is entitled to their opinions regarding video manipulation and videoed through glass etc,
there is a chorus of "fake" & "hoax" screaming going on
but I will keep an open mind about this case,
why?, the 4 (so far) separate sources and the way that they are in sinc with each other.

Other cases such as the Spanish fishermen Ufo i thought were to good to be true, but this one is different.
I would like to see if there was any high def footage taken, but probably due to the time of night and the sensitive nature of the area i doubt it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensible thought

How do you explain the fact that the object lights up the top of the dome of the temple, with the highlight moving along with the object as the video progresses? If you were going to fake that using CGI then you may as well fake the whole thing with CGI rather than use old fashioned lights on windows.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

The 3rd is already dismissed as a fake. 1, 2, and 4 are the only ones people are even considering at this point.

The UFO was apparently added to a still picture, the picture can be found somewhere in the million pages of the original thread.

Also, It's the only one without a flash of light.
edit on 2-2-2011 by semicolonsmile because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
IF....
it was real and you didn't want to cause wide spread panic or for religious organisations to jump on the band wagon, because at the present time there is quite alot going on and it'd only take the slightest spark to set the whole thing off....
IF... it was..... real that is.....

the first thing i'd do is get somone to make a fake of the same thing......

Does that sound reasonable?

So if there was a fake....... which one would you be touting to the press? the real or fake?...... or all?

The videos are getting to the MSM....The Sun, The Daily Telegraph etc (i'm sure others must be listed).....
But it seems they are all focusing on the one video that can easily be debunked (vid 3)......

IF .... it wasn't real and you made all this up....... why after doing 3 decent vids, you let your hand slip and do the pixel vid?

and ..... why bother?

My view on the whole thing?...............

why travel all that way just to stay for a few seconds?.......... that don't seem logical to me..... but then i'm not a space traveller...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah funny how all the potential witnesses were sleeping at the time...

Except for the people who all happened to be filming the temple at 1am.

I'm not buying that this is real.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
There has always been some difficulty with the lighting effects on objects and orientation concerning things on the ground when dealing with CGI. Hoaxes have (for some reason) always gotten the trajectory of the lighting off or have forgotten to add it. This is no hoax, you can clearly see the verticle lighting coming stright down on top of the dome in frame 4:29 if you stop there......fast forward to frame 4:41 (when it moves to the left) and the lighting on the roof is consistent. Now keep watching the dome and as the light shoots up real fast you can actually see the light on the roof creep up the roof following the craft consistently. This is usually only details covered in hollywood.

So, it seems these 4 persons were the authors of the first 2 videos. Before the ufo event images you can clearly see, while they exit the car, the small stone wall featured in the 1st video.

I am no expert on special effects but heres what i believe:
1st and 2nd videos are real,
3rd video is clearly a still photo manipulation
4th video is very believable with a lot of details hard to fake, what i mean is, probably not hard to fake with special effects software but hard to fake when you have to take all details in account when your trying to make a believable video, theres always a few mistakes.
5th video is fake like the 3rd...
So at the moment all we have are these 4 persons from the 1st and 2nd video and the persons (3 i think) from the 4th video. 7 eyewitness and 3 videos... more will surface i think.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

star for you.

I personally think that maybe, just maybe...the 3rd was created as an attempt to discredit all other vids that surfaced.

I could be wrong though, it could very well be a hoax. I'm still not sold either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join