It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Celeb Would You Like to See in Politics?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think george clooney would be an excellant candidate. he has a very good intelligence and decisivness about him. i think arnold is great too, just too bad he cant run for president because of where he was born.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think hands down, the celebrity I'd like to see in politics the most is Joe Rogan.

If you listen to what he says, he seems to hold very libertarian views (I don't think he ever publicly discussed his political affiliation). He appears on the Alex Jones broadcast from time to time and seems legitimately interested in many of the topics we talk about here on ATS. He tends to take a skeptical approach but is willing to change his positions when he comes across new info.

To overcome the two party system and really break through the mold, you need to be a celebrity... and between his time on Newsraidio, Fear Factor, and the UFC, I think he can do that.

This video sums it up well:

edit on 26-2-2011 by ayoss because: fixed youtube embed

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Barney. The Purple dinosaur.

He could just sing at world leaders and drive them insane and we would win wars without a shot being fired.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I know that this guy would never be POTUS because of where he was born but I think Liam Neeson would do good in politics.

He hates the Hollywood crowd so I know he'd hate the Washington crowd equally.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen.

WHat would be better than a politician publicly stating that it is perfectly acceptable to socially smoke crack and hang out with hookers? He will not be the first to do so, only the first to admit who he really is. That goes a long way with me.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

George Carlin would be my only vote but sadly he's no longer with us. His views on the world were spot on.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Halle Berry.
If I have to see someone on TV spouting BS, at least make it someone nice to look at.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join