It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election of U.S president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
everyone know Bush is Skull & Bones member~

and i want to ask what the background with Bush's opponent(i don't know his Eng name...sorry)
is he also is some secret societies member too~?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
John Kerry is the Democratic Presidential Nominee.
And John Kerry is also a member of Skull & Bones.
Try doing a boolean search on this site. There are quite a few other threads dealing with this.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
hum...
they also Skull & Bones member....but why they attack each other(sometime
may be they just disguise??

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey, alchemist, you might be on to something there. I think they do have the same agenda.
After all, they both belong to a "secret society"--you'd think they'd have a common ground there.

FYI, Kerry and Edwards were more than unfriendly during the nomination campaign. Now they are so close, they seem almost like conjoined twins.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a "society so secret, we can't talk about it" on either CBS or ABC Skull and Bones interview

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
All the callers are going with Kerry largely based on the "royal pedigree" factor... To wit: www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepuncher
All the callers are going with Kerry largely based on the "royal pedigree" factor... To wit: www.rense.com...

That is very interesting... I find it amazing that even with the whole democratic process we have (albeit a flawed process) the majority of people/families in power are apparently still the same lines/families that have been in power for centuries. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Kind of makes you want to do more research into your own ancesry doesn't it?

I will tell you this - I don't think it matters to most Americans (probably because most are distracted to the point if retardation) who descended from who. Everyone, it seems, is too concerned with "American Idol" or the myriad of other social distractions put forth to occupy and distract the minds of those who could change the balance of things - the kids. Not many people care enough anymore to research for themselves, they just accept what the media spoon-feeds them. I think it's pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
hum...
they also Skull & Bones member....but why they attack each other(sometime
may be they just disguise??

Divide and Conquer, have the people fight about two parties, when really it's all the same.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepuncher

Bush is also from the bloodline of the House of Windsor. So was Clinton.

asis.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.prophetchauncey.com...

then again:

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 17-7-2004 by nwscc]

top topics

join