It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Protesters are Wrong

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
As long as those that believe in the leader's power exist, so does that leader's power.

Yes, this is the point.

As long as the believers are the majority, they will be oppressive to those who see that power to oppress others is completely unmerited and counterproductive to the progress of humanity as a whole.

It seems that in Egypt there may be a majority of non-believers in Mubarak on the streets, but they still seem to believe they need a leader. They don't believe in their own power to solve their problems.

I'm afraid this will only lead them to accept another leader who will most likely be the same as any other, with loyalty to the global system rather than to the people.

I absolutely support and admire the Egyptian people for their courage and for exercising their true power. I know it is not pleasant, many lives have been lost. I do not want their struggle to be in vain, for them to simply end up with another puppet reigning over them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sorry. I haven't read all 10 pages of this. The one t hing that I always remember in this situation is that, regardless of who has what title... The power that is given is by magnanimous approbation. Now, if the approbation is enforced by threat of arms or what have you, then it is power, but not true power.

Long ago, if the people had read a little Robert Anton Wilson, or been exposed, then this might well have turned out differently. Unfortunately, virtually everyone on this planet doesn't bother to think about what is power, who is the leader, and how do we control him/her.

If, somehow, someone doesn't intervene, this could very well turn into another very bloody, life consuming situation, in which a vast amount of people die needlessly.

I'm not really weird, at least I don't think so, but I do really get tired of all the needless death, physical and psychological trauma that we as a race, needlessly put ourselves through in the name of justice and "right".

As R.A.W. said, on one of my t-shirts, regarding the application and acceptance of who is really in Charge....

IF YOU CAN READ THIS --- YOU ARE A POPE!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
The near 300 dead fighting for even a semblance of liberty in Egypt are very dead.
It is not just in somebodies mind.
They are dead.

Death means nary a whit more than life. As a matter of fact, between the two I would venture to say that life is the more important. The fact that one dies, of itself, means nothing. Death will find us ALL in the end. It's how one lives, and whether his death has impact on the living (and of course what impact that IS) which are the important factors.

Again, death, by itself, means nothing.

The imprisonment of peoples right across the planet is not in their minds.

ALL imprisonment is in the mind. ALL of it. Walls and bars do not make a prison. Locking one's own mind up is what does that. I see people every day walking the streets who are far more imprisoned than many "prisoners" I have known. That's the WORST sort of imprisonment - the kind where one doesn't allow one's self to be free. No other force on Earth can equal that prison.

It is real and reinforced by actual brutality, torture and murder.

Being subjected to such STILL doesn't make one less free. "They" have first to break the mind, and force the individual to imprison himself within it. After that, the wall, bars, and devices are not what makes the prison. As a matter of fact, after that the individual can be allowed to roam at large, while "they" are secure in the knowledge that he will never act in a manner consistent with freedom. There is NO stronger prison than that, no greater torture than knowing within one's own mind that he is his own warden, and lacks the courage to break those mental walls.

The government of Egypt under the very real power of Mubarak has been complicit in rendition and every vile act of repression of a people to the zionist and USA interest -which of course is the same.

Again, Mubarak has no power at all, beyond what those people grant him. Are you another of those who sees a "zionist" boogey man under every bed and in every closet? You may be led around by the nose by those wraiths if you so choose, I will not be.

Any American who thinks they are free - they are the folk in Dreamland. Any Brit who thinks the same.

I KNOW I am free. I don't expect anyone locked within the prison of their own mind, slaves to transitory carnal fears, to comprehend that. They will speak much like you do, as a matter of fact, and the comprehension is beyond their grasp in their current state. That very fear, that terror, is what causes them to imprison themselves in the first place. As their own jailors, they will not ALLOW themselves to grasp what is beyond that veil, for fear of carnal repercussions.

The vile attacks on the pro democracy, real freedom fighters, in Egypt, the 1500 hurt and bleeding men and women on the Cairo streets is real.

There ARE no "pro-democracy" freedom fighters in Egypt. First, one needs to get a grasp on what they truly desire, and understand the wave sweeping the middle east at the moment. It's not a "bad" thing, each should have his own desired form of government. They SHOULD have precisely the government they desire. DO NOT mistake it for what "the west" calls "democracy", though. What they want is to trade one master for another, and remain within their own self-constructed walls. It has nothing whatsoever to do with "democracy", except in trite, propagandistic catch phrases.

Stupid comments such as some of these show how divorced from reality many of those who sit behind a keyboard writing twat about life and death, freedom and democracy, how divorced they are from the violence of the real world.

I'm VERY well versed in "the violence of the real world", thank you very much. I've seen enough dead bodies, the results of violent action over time, that if they were stacked up in one place, you could build a house from. How do you think I came to the realization of life, death, and ultimate freedom to begin with? It's those who have never seen that particular elephant who still believe as you do, and live in fear of what will ultimately find us all regardless of what we "believe", who are "divorced from the reality of violence in the real world". How the hell can you presume to know what you're speaking about without ever having seen it?

Describe a Hefalump to me, for you can expound with as much authority on Hefalumps, never having seen one, as you can the rest of your points, never having seen them, either. In both cases you rely on the reports of others, or are forced to make it up on your own. Rest secure in the "knowledge" that you can presume to correct those who HAVE seen about what you yourself HAVE NOT, and sleep well in that "certainty". It's the only security you will ever know.

Wake your ideas up because the fantasy that exists is in the .s of those who sit making comments completely unaware of their own imprisonment, the net closing around them, the paper thin distance between you and the bleeding heroes holding Freedom Square.

I agree with that statement wholeheartedly, but probably not in the way you'd like for me to... Ask yourself this: WHO has "fantasies in their .s", those who have seen first hand, or those who latch on to the talking points of others, without an original thought of their own?

We are all Egyptians now.
Anyone who cannot see that deserves their serfdom.

Perhaps YOU are, but I AM not. You do not get to speak for ME. That's what this is ultimately all about. THAT notion of itself illustrates what is truly the "ultimate serfdom", and I have none.

These braveEgyptian folk deserve better than the utter facile comments by many on this thread.
I would tell you to watch Aljazeera but the US authoriities deny you the right to see.
Oops sorry is that just in your mind!

No, it's apparently just in YOUR mind. I have no problems whatsoever watching al Jazeera. Many of their reports must be taken with a grain of salt, and a modicum of understanding and independent thought, though, and it appears that there are those who have problems in those areas.

Someone prevents you from watching al Jazeera? Pity. You should see to that.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All governments are empowered by the grace of the people, however, because human nature is corrupt by default, all governments become corrupt in time.

The hierarchy of order that we desire is the same thing which eventually enslaves us.
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
Get real.
Seven people died on the Cairo streets yesterday.
They lived and died by the famous maxim of 'give me liberty or give me death'.

IF that's true, and that was truly their motivation, then those people died FREE. They realized the choice was theirs, and made it. I somehow doubt those were their dying words, though.

IF thy died in that state, then they reclaimed their freedom, and NO MAN could EVER take it away - they could only kill them, not take their freedom.

Looking at the decadence and stupity of the west, particularly the Zionist controlled United States one wonders how many Americans will eventually step up to the plate and stand by that great comment from a generation who knew what liberty meant and put their lives on the line.

There's that "zionist" boogey man under YOUR bed again. I'll let you field that one all by yourself.

Your assessment of Americans in this generation living up to that older maxim may well be correct. Most of them think as you do, and live in that same terror. They will always be their own prisoners and wardens. It truly doesn't make that much difference to me - their surrender can't affect MY freedom. It's an individual thing that you may never comprehend.

I am watching Freedom Square as I write and now is not the time to make stupid philosophical comments and challenges.

Mubarak has named some place "Freedom Square" in Cairo? How's that for irony? Mubarak MUST have named it, because per your assertion, he has all the power there.

These people are sheltering behind the paving slabs used as some sort of shields.
They are standing there waiting for the next onslaught from the state sponsored thugs.
They have no time for the nuances of what and what may be and what isn't.
It is the barracades of 1848.
Les Miserables.
Live free or die like some poor dog in a ditch.
Get your mind off your naval an get a dose of reality.

What a pretty bit of prose! I've HAD my "dose of reality" on the ground, more than once, and it's never a "pretty" or "heroic" thing. You get your reality dosages from a TV, while you type on the internet? If that's the sort of "reality dosage" you want us to get, you can have my share. Eat up.

The FEMA camps are waiting.
Now is not the time for facile comments from facile people whose greatest threat seems to be if the McDonalds will not be open.

I'll never see the inside of a FEMA camp as a captive. You can bank on that.

The "McDonalds" threat... is that anything like the threats you are facing? You know, the threat that one of those bullets may magically escape your TV screen and get you?

You've no business doing threat assessments for others if that's the case.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MileHighClubber
You have enlightened me dude and have shown me the light! I had not thought of it that way. Why? Because my sense of thinking about leaders of countries were that if you don't follow them you're screwed! Thank you!

"Leaders" are not leaders at all without followers. Nothing to lead then. They become nothing more than you or I then.

That's right, they NEED the followers. Guess who that really puts in the driver's seat?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
[ALL rulers rule by consent of the governed, democratic and despotic alike. NO ONE can rule a man who refuses their rule - all they can do is kill him, and even that is on his own terms, not theirs.

Furthermore, ALL rulers derive their alleged "power" from control of the governed. Government itself is nothing more than a attempt at control, and only works against those so consenting to be controlled by it. Without their consent, their willing abdication of their own power to another, no control is possible, hence no governance.

You should tell that to Ed and Elaine Brown and thousands or millions of others that have been imprisoned or worse for victimless crimes. The OP sounds good in theory, but in reality the Browns did not consent to the gov't hauling them off for not paying taxes, they were forcibly taken by people who do believe the gov't has power. As long as those that believe in the leader's power exist, so does that leader's power.

Care to flesh that out a bit more? Who are these Browns, and who took them, and specifically why?

Just off the cuff, with what you have there, I don't see anything contradictory to what I posted. If they went willingly, then they made their choice to acquiesce to that imagined "power". If they DIDN'T go willingly, why are they - and their captors - still breathing?

Obviously, they didn't refuse that rule very strenuously. Matter of fact, if they went along at all, they didn't refuse it at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The internet is not a tool,it is a revolution.The truth will be heard as the voices of the people will be heard,crooked,dishonest--governments,corporations,religons,and individuals will all be ferreted out and with expediency,there are no rocks left to hide under.
The people of Egypt are just the beginning of the tidal wave of accountability about to hit humanity as a whole.

This dynamic has been a long time in the making,if governments lie to their people they will be removed IMMEDIATLY and not have the time to ensure their own survival through death and tyranny and corruption,did I say IMMEDIATLY WITH NO DELAY.

The voices of the people are just beginning to be heard.The superpowers are all openly communicating because they can feel the revolution beginning and do not wish a global conflict to ensue.

How far behind Egypt is the US???

Can I say Kennedy,can I say corrupt government,can I say that this is just the beginning and you will soon see similar things happening in a city near you,because you see my friends MOST governments,religons,corporations and due to their interdependance on each other PEOPLE as well are in some major ways corrupt.

Humanity is the victem of this corruption fostered by so many,but now as you will soon hear THESE ACTS ARE BEING IDENTIFIED AND LABELLED AND TREATED as criminal acts against HUMANITY,not "just against the few facing the fire",but against us all.

These countries are appealing for help from humanity,they have a right to demand this help and as you and I both know,WE FEEL THE RALLY CRY TO HELP THEM IN OUR HEARTS.

Stay tuned,there are many more corrupt entities that will soon be KICKED OUT OF THE CLOSET.

The internet will be viewed in the future as the single biggest stepping stone to humanities future that there has ever been.

You cant stop the music baby,so either get up and dance or sit back and listen,BUT EITHER WAY WE CAN ALREADY FEEL THE GLOBAL DRUMBEATS.And everyone thought good vs evil was god and the devil,HOW ABOUT EDUCATION AND REALTIME AWARENESS VS FORCED IGNORANCE AND CONSTANT MANIPULATION THROUGH THE TIMED RELEASE OR WITHHOLDING OF CURRENT REALTIME INFORMATION.

I love this song,because when it is over we will still have our greatest institutions but we will NOT have the corruption that has been holding us all back,viva la internet.

Next time you hear of a country withholding the internet from their people as Egypt did,remember the burning of the books that set humanity back,AND FIGHT BACK WITH YOUR VOICES ON THE INTERNET,do not allow countries to blanket our brothers and sisters of humanity in the darkness of forced ignorance and silence,THOSE ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY---and we are morally obligated to demand the UN intervene militarily on behalf of humanity as represented by member countries.

No,No,you dont blanket our brothers and sisters in ignorance anymore,every cry will be heard around the world and WILL BE HEARD,we will all be ALLOWED TO FEEL THE ANGUISH WE NEED TO EXPERIENCE TO ACTIVATE OUR HUMANITARIAN INSTINCTS,then the party is over.We just need to HEAR them,the rest is natural and inevitable,the cavalry will come IF WE CAN HEARS THE CRIES FOR HELP.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Are leaders "humane, ethical, and reasonable"?

Lets ask Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Nero, Genghis Kahn, etc etc times infinity.

You get the point.

You could also ask Mohandes Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela ....

Nothing wrong with leading, nothing wrong with following if you feel inspired to do so.

And yes, I agree with the gist of your topic that political 'leadership' is for the most unnecessary and what we actually need is administration/organisation.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Negative. "COSMIC", also "CTS" for "COSMIC TOP SECRET", is a NATO classification pertaining only to the sharing of info between NATO allies, and is the functional equivalent of plain old TOP SECRET, specific to that usage. It is NOT the "highest level in the world you can attain", nor does it have anything to do with Area 51 or aliens/UFOs. People see the word "COSMIC" and let their imaginations run wild. Similarly, I had a guy once try to convince me that Operation Cyclone" was pertaining to a disaster relief mission. I knew better. There is a reason that random keywords are used, rather than descriptive words.

COSMIC clearance doesn't grant access to Area 51 documentation.

There is NO sharing and they have NO allies. Not in the sense that it grants them the same priviledges. Only that they are willing to take new and/or improved information off their hands for them. I've had friends like that. Area 51 is merely one of the places Cosmic Security Clearance could be utililized.

Edit to add: Here ya go, straight from the horse's mouth -

The terms COSMIC and NATO indicate that the material is the property of NATO.

Source: International Programs Security Handbook, Chapter 10, Paragraph A-2

As far as the NATO Security Procedures Handbook? I would consider it at best, limited information in your studies.

And your point is? The old guy down the street here is a Mason, too. He doesn't have a thing in the world to do with Egyptian unrest, either.

The Masons in my town do a lot of Charity work, but can't be compared to the Masons that I speak of. They fundementally believe in the same thing. However the difference is like the Catholic living down your street, and say the Pope in Rome. Not exactly privey to the same information.

Still failing to see what Republicans have to do with the topic at hand. The whole point of the thread is that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO thinks they're "running" this country, or any other, including Egypt. Did someone say Republicans are running it? I missed that post if they did.... and if they didn't, Republicans, Democrats, and little grey guys are ALL irrelevant.

The OP suggested that the President has no power. I disagreed. In Egypt although Mubarak was voted into Presidency. Egypt is ran like a dictatorship. Unlike here where most of us still believe our votes matter. It does however matter who runs the country because the laws they produce tend to govern the subjected masses. The way the think and the very history of that form of thought can be traced thousands of years!

As far as little grey men? I'll leave that to YOU! Because in the end when the unveiling takes place the illusion will become the likely conclusion.

We all have our own perception of the world, but there is only ONE TRUTH. It's good to challenge those truths but it is crucial we find ourselves on the right side of them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well, you could just google Ed and Elaine Brown. For a summary, they were accused of tax evasion or wilfull failure to file by the IRS. When the court decided not allow them evidence they didn't return to court. They stayed in their home ready to fire upon any Marshalls in self defense. They had many supporters that brought supplies.
They were eventually captured without a shot fired by Marshalls posing as supporters. They never had a chance to go down with guns blazing and have been in prison since.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Negative. "COSMIC", also "CTS" for "COSMIC TOP SECRET", is a NATO classification pertaining only to the sharing of info between NATO allies, and is the functional equivalent of plain old TOP SECRET, specific to that usage. It is NOT the "highest level in the world you can attain", nor does it have anything to do with Area 51 or aliens/UFOs. People see the word "COSMIC" and let their imaginations run wild. Similarly, I had a guy once try to convince me that Operation Cyclone" was pertaining to a disaster relief mission. I knew better. There is a reason that random keywords are used, rather than descriptive words.

COSMIC clearance doesn't grant access to Area 51 documentation.

There is NO sharing and they have NO allies. Not in the sense that it grants them the same priviledges. Only that they are willing to take new and/or improved information off their hands for them. I've had friends like that. Area 51 is merely one of the places Cosmic Security Clearance could be utililized.

COSMIC Security Clearance is not applicable at Area 51, nor is the higher level of CTSA (COSMIC Top Secret - ATOMAL). I'll wait until you explain the "no allies" remark relative to NATO before I shred it.

Edit to add: Here ya go, straight from the horse's mouth -

The terms COSMIC and NATO indicate that the material is the property of NATO.

Source: International Programs Security Handbook, Chapter 10, Paragraph A-2

As far as the NATO Security Procedures Handbook? I would consider it at best, limited information in your studies.

That in no way refutes it.

And your point is? The old guy down the street here is a Mason, too. He doesn't have a thing in the world to do with Egyptian unrest, either.

The Masons in my town do a lot of Charity work, but can't be compared to the Masons that I speak of. They fundementally believe in the same thing. However the difference is like the Catholic living down your street, and say the Pope in Rome. Not exactly privey to the same information.

You seem to hold these Masons in some sort of awe, so I'll not disabuse you of that fantasy. Furthermore, I recognize no difference at all between my local Catholics and the Pope, so that argument is lost on me.

Still failing to see what Republicans have to do with the topic at hand. The whole point of the thread is that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO thinks they're "running" this country, or any other, including Egypt. Did someone say Republicans are running it? I missed that post if they did.... and if they didn't, Republicans, Democrats, and little grey guys are ALL irrelevant.

The OP suggested that the President has no power. I disagreed. In Egypt although Mubarak was voted into Presidency. Egypt is ran like a dictatorship. Unlike here where most of us still believe our votes matter. It does however matter who runs the country because the laws they produce tend to govern the subjected masses. The way the think and the very history of that form of thought can be traced thousands of years!

If it matters to YOU who runs this country, then that's good enough for me. I still don't recognize their "power" over me, however, so it matters not at all to me who thinks they run this show. "History of a thousand years"? How about trying on a fresher paradigm - you never know, it might just fit!

As far as little grey men? I'll leave that to YOU! Because in the end when the unveiling takes place the illusion will become the likely conclusion.

Thanks for leaving the little grey guys to me! Now what do you think I should do with them? Again, you'll need to elaborate on what in the devil you're talking about re: "unveiling" and "the likely conclusion". If you mean what I think you do (and that's by no means a given, since that statement is excessively difficult to make .s or tails of), THEY hold no power over me, either - so they can bite me if they ever overcome their terror and step out of the shadows.

We all have our own perception of the world, but there is only ONE TRUTH. It's good to challenge those truths but it is crucial we find ourselves on the right side of them.

My perception works for me, and has for years. You're welcome to yours. Since no one has a copyright on that one objective "TRUTH", our perceptions are all we have to work with, and act upon.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Well, you could just google Ed and Elaine Brown. For a summary, they were accused of tax evasion or wilfull failure to file by the IRS. When the court decided not allow them evidence they didn't return to court. They stayed in their home ready to fire upon any Marshalls in self defense. They had many supporters that brought supplies.
They were eventually captured without a shot fired by Marshalls posing as supporters. They never had a chance to go down with guns blazing and have been in prison since.

So they gave themselves up, just as I suspected. No such thing as "no chance", especially if they were armed. Still had their teeth and fingernails, didn't they? Or were those confiscated, too? It's all a matter of how firm you stand before caving in.

There must have been something else, beyond the failure to file. I refused to file for 10 years, never had to risk a shootout. IRS handled it all through the mail, I told 'em that they could keep their ill gotten gains, I didn't want any refunds (or I suppose I would have given them the control and filed), they kept the money, case closed. Matter of fact, the IRS then filed FOR me. None of my business WHAT they do, I didn't do it.

Government prints that money anyhow, so it's already theirs. I ain't got no dog in that fight, and no business taking it from them.

edit on 2011/2/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

i like your last line, no spoon , you are wrong it is a shovel, and it is big one.
Now back to the OP's thread, now do you think that if they, the protesters, had a way to defend them selves do you think they would be dead or alive?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by darkl0rd

i like your last line, no spoon , you are wrong it is a shovel, and it is big one.
Now back to the OP's thread, now do you think that if they, the protesters, had a way to defend them selves do you think they would be dead or alive?

Here is the ultimate form of defense.

Using your mind. Thinking.

This trumps all other weaponry.

And the best part of all, thinking about things does not infringe on anyone's rights. It does not harm anyone.

Imagine that, the best weapon of all doesn't hurt anyone. In fact, it stops people from getting hurt.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine
reply to post by mike184ever

I see you will not accept ideas that are not handed down to you from an 'authority' on high. You need 'statistics' to prove that political 'leaders' almost never have the best interests of the people at heart? Really?

I'm sure when people who work for the system conduct studies funded by institutions that rely on the existing power structure, they're not at all bias in favor of keeping the whole thing going. No, of course they must be trusted. Their credibility has been verified by the regime.

Heil, mein Führer!

You are so far out of line with your comment...So far out of line. I am not a violent person but if you said "Heil,mein Fuhrer" to my face I PROMISE I would slug you in the teeth...and in turn I think you would laugh at me...now to the OP point.

Suprisingly nobody is calling what is going on in Egypt is an undermining agenda to promote "Distribution of Wealth" Europe is ripe for Obama's New Deal. Guess his really is only the messenger. After Europe comes good old USA....Convincing people that they desirve something without having worked for it is relatively easy. Convincing wealthy people to just give up everything the worked for or that which has been passed down to them is a different story.

Uncle Barry's Daddy said "I can take tax the poeples income 100% as long as I give them something in return."
So who gets to live in the nice housing,who gets to live in the nice Apartments and who gets to live in the low rent housing. Make a squak about it you live in the Fema camps...behind on taxes ..Fema camps...miss too much work,yep Fema camps.

What is going on in Egypt right now, will happen in Europe and then USA..my question to the people that think the world is over populated, when will the Georgia Guide Stones Ammendment #1 get implimented

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Civilized:

1. Having a highly developed society and culture.
2. Showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement; humane, ethical, and reasonable:

A highly developed society/culture would be one that has no need for leaders to control them. An immature and primitive society however would probably need a leader to control them.

Moral and Intellectual advancement is shrugging off the need for control structures, and realizing there is no such thing as a "leader" and there never was. It's just an idea. That idea didn't work out so well for us.

Are leaders "humane, ethical, and reasonable"?

Lets ask Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Nero, Genghis Kahn, etc etc times infinity.

You get the point.

Never in the history of mankind has there ever been such a display of Culture...sorry there will always be the full extent of emotions and actions of Mankind that will make leadership and government a necessity. ALWAYS!!! you enlightenment type kill me...I swear...you know why, Greed is at the root of your existance. You think you are the only ones smart.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

I guess you're only responding to the German in my post, because the rest is like a foreign language to you...

What led you to this Red Scare tirade, I don't know, but it's very fascinating.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

Suprisingly nobody is calling what is going on in Egypt is an undermining agenda to promote "Distribution of Wealth" Europe is ripe for Obama's New Deal. Guess his really is only the messenger. After Europe comes good old USA....Convincing people that they desirve something without having worked for it is relatively easy. Convincing wealthy people to just give up everything the worked for or that which has been passed down to them is a different story.

Uncle Barry's Daddy said "I can take tax the poeples income 100% as long as I give them something in return."
So who gets to live in the nice housing,who gets to live in the nice Apartments and who gets to live in the low rent housing. Make a squak about it you live in the Fema camps...behind on taxes ..Fema camps...miss too much work,yep Fema camps.

What is going on in Egypt right now, will happen in Europe and then USA..my question to the people that think the world is over populated, when will the Georgia Guide Stones Ammendment #1 get implimented

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck are you talking about?

I am a cool guy, I ignore poor spelling, because hey no one's perfect, even I am a poor speller.

But, your grammatical structure is striking.

First let's calm down, then, explain to me what you mean. I am open ears buddy. Lay it on me.
Just take your time, stay calm, and start from square one.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Very patronizing very....What is going on in Egypt is the promotion of the poor rising up against its Tyrant government." Give me Democracy" Surely a poor man cannot vote himself Rich. This is what we see as what They the Egyptians want. Is it not? They want to change their GOVERNMENT to promote Freedom and Capitolism,right. You cant levy wealth. You can make freedom with a vote. Wealth unless worked for is taken from the rich and given to the poor. It is known that the instigators in the Egyptian Uprising were westerners. This is the first social impliment ,if carried through, of "Distribution of Wealth" Do you know who Van Jones is?

Howz that for sentance structure.....run down my fat fingers all you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join