It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow displays the PROPAGANDA they are! MSNBC Lies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Janky Red

Still hoping that West and Paul will be the combo for the Dems to try and defeat. That is MY dream team.

off topic: i find the majority of your posts quite offputting. so i am naturally surprised to agree with your dream team. but if i were to vote for ron paul, and he were to win, dont you DARE call me a republican.....or claim that the "Dems have been defeated".

i think it may be time to transcend such rubbish.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Hey, I have been told that I am an #.

That does not put me off. Sorry, do you think that EVERYONE gives a # what others think about them? Yes, I am an #, I have never said that I am not. Problem is, most folks do not CARE if their leaders are #es. They care that if their leaders help.

ANYWAY, yes I am the type that could care less what others think about. Hell, I could even be detrimental to the cause, but I have one question. Would you rather like your leader or would you rather have a leader that helps you?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by tgidkp

Would you rather like your leader or would you rather have a leader that helps you?

Ya,

quit crushing on the Gipper

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Edit.. oopps.. I was mistaken too.
edit on 2-2-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Beck is another Celebrity Journalist. I cant take ANY of these supposed Journalist seriously anymore. You know the old saying about opinions.......
He sure has a lot of them also.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah Beck is this...................Blah, blah, blah, blah.

I cannot show where he lied, but I can accuse him of it.

Now, this is PROOF that Maddow LIED, but we have idiots attempting to subvert the discussion. IDIOTS.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah, proof that MSNBC lied and used SATIRICAL web information.

BUT WE HAVE the standard folks lying.

Nice to see who the LIARS are.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

No, you have proof that MSNBC was fooled, and didn't do their proper research. We also have proof that they retracted their mistake and apologized.
There is a difference between mistakes and lying and you know it. Stop being a partisan shill spreading ignorance, and instead embrace openness, honesty, and deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

It's happened a few times to multiple networks. Fox has been fooled a few times, as has CNN. I think only C-Span remains immune, probably because nobody spoofs the boring stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

"This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." Glenn Beck

Hmmm,Thought the President was half white? Still waiting for Beck to tell me what he meant by" White Culture"? This is one reason why I cant take him seriously Saltheart........... Just another idiot,like Maddow. A Fox News/ Goldline Evangelist. And just like old Jimmy Swaggert,he can turn the tears on,at the drop of a hat.........

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If I had a nickel for every time I've never gotten an answer to "what is white culture" then I could... Well, okay, I could buy a candy bar or something, but still, with inflation today, that's a lot of nickels.
edit on 2/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

LOL,Star for you!!! I am bi-racial,so I REALLY do wonder by what he meant! I am so confused !!! Im still waiting of course. Heres to Nickels!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Hey everyone! You are just a bunch of partisan hacks!

Sorry, I will have to retract that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I cannot show where he lied, but I can accuse him of it.

You cannot? I can. That one is easy. It would take this thread off topic for pages and pages though. On topic, is this thread an example of you lying or being ignorant? She reported something that was incorrect/not true, as happens. She then retracted and explained the mistake. What is the issue? How is that a lie? Are you sure you know what lying is? It would seem many of these threads you write go a long way to contradict themselves. Almost like your hands are each doing a different dance and there is a constant power struggle. Odd. Any clarification would be aweseome. Just for fun.Glenn Beck Recklessly Peddles A Hoax Aimed At Brandeis University Lies are easy to find. Retractions are tougher.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

BUT WE HAVE the standard folks lying.

Nice to see who the LIARS are.

Who are the liars you are ranting about now? Is Maddow a crowd? Are people in this thread lying? What off topic distraction is this all about? Help me understand you. Lies would need to accompany any accusations of such, thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

HEY, Maddows excuse for LYING, Blame Beck!

BUT HEY, because someone else does something I do not like, I am allowed to LIE!

Derrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, derrr, to be clear that I am allowed to lie because I am an idiot.

edit on 2-2-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Breitbart TV? You have a problem with people lying yet you use them as a source?
Is your entire ATS presence "satire?"

You know Breitbart TV is like a lie warehouse, right?

Funny how out of context that seems compared to the show I watched where Maddow took full credit for her mistake. Was this about lies or how to try to lie or pushing lies poorly or what was this all about?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Oh sorry, you do not like video, would you like blood or something? Pffft.

Go away child, you bother me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

Oh sorry, you do not like video, would you like blood or something? Pffft.

Go away child, you bother me.

Out of context video, that is easily clarified by checking the actual show, from a proven liar and hoaxer?
No, not really my cup of tea.

Actually it is besides the point. You could post a video from Breitbart explaining that the sky is blue. In the context of this thread "calling out liars for who they are" it would still prove you are either a hypocrite of have absolutely no grasp of the reality you pretend to be so concerned with. Most of your threads and posts actually contradict anything true and real.

It is easy to prove BreitbartTV is a faulty source the pushes lies.
You seem to be struggling to do the same for Maddow.

Don't you know anything about women? The more you tell us to go away...

What the heck. Just because you like to act like the embittered "uncle" how about we say that it is this thread and your attempt to do something here that brought me back from exile. Wear that badge of honor.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

No, she's actually got Breitbart pegged on this one. He has all the journalistic integrity of Borat Sagdiyev.

Except he's the worse of the making movie-films.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join