It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow displays the PROPAGANDA they are! MSNBC Lies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just got done watching this video from MSNBC and the FACT that they got it from a ONION type website. Funny, are they going to be sued for LIBLE?

Here is what happened, MSNBC, in their all encompassing hatred for all things conservative, they search the internet for ANYTHING they can use to denigrate their opposition. Funny, just a week or so ago, their production manager actually stated that they are NOT partisan. Hmmmm, funny how truth and surrealism intertwine.

For YOUR enjoyment, watch MSNBC put SATIRE on the air and attempt to say it is NEWS-

By the way, MSNBC scrubbed their site of this vid.

edit on 1-2-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Not surprised! I usually just rant on Chris "Meathead" Matthews, but I can't be sexist in all fairness.

Maddow is not as dumb as Chris is; she's only as dumb as a sack of hammers.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
By the way, maybe Fox News should start putting on the air things from say The People's Cube

You know, using satirical websites as factual sources. Hehehehehehe

Just for fun, a People's Cube moment-

From the same people who brought you Stimulus, WTF, Sputnik Moment, and Eat Your Broccoli... a heart-wrenching international blockbuster of our times: Cairo Time... starring Hosni Mubarak, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. Sometimes you need to forget about national interests and remember your heart...

edit on 1-2-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I can understand Chris Mathews' idiocy, but MSNBC actually put on a SATIRICAL website article and did not state it was SATIRE.

This is getting insane.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ya thats pretty damn funny -

The only difference between MSNBC and FOX is FOX would turn this frown upside down and make it true!

OFF TOPIC

(Hey so, I am confused...

You have said many times that BUSH was a liberal...

And Palin shares many of same liberalisms as BUSH - hands on body, pro war, pro intervention

Yet you state SP is a conservative

when are you guys gonna own your people and their products? )

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hey dude. People make mistakes. Rachel actually apologized on her show tonight for getting duped.

But you won't talk about that do you?

Also, if she was propaganda, then whey would she be highly critical of the Obama Administration a lot of the time?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yep, and she also admitted her mistake last night

The bad news about a free and open internet? Sometimes you get had by brilliant satirists. Christwire: 1 TRMS: 0

She's also not the only person fooled by this site

Don't just post half the story, it makes you look foolish.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
LOL! Your just figuring this out? They all lie! Get rid of your TV, OP.
I don't care which channel you have it on. They're not telling you
the truth. And they've spent billions figuring out how to make you
believe their BS. They know what they're doing. See how they
divide us?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Rachel maddow got her information wrong, yep, she has alot of explaining to do. But then again media outlets like fox news are equally accountable and this has happened before not just with MSNBC.

We've seen media personalities jump the gun time and time again, they all need to be held accountable.

link   
Star and Flag.

I thought Journalism was supposed to be based on Facts,and not opinion,or based on hear-say? Check your facts before reporting.

link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Actually, SP is between a Neo Con and a Progressive. Been working on that.

Still hoping that West and Paul will be the combo for the Dems to try and defeat. That is MY dream team. LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What this really shows is just how lazy the internet has made most people! It's like trying to use YouTube to find actual videos of ghosts! For all the defense of Maddow it still reveals a certain over-zealousness in finding stories to push a agenda. Seriously they pat people to scour the internet for stories and you would think that they would be aware of what sites constitute legitimate sources.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Yeah, she is SOOOOO critical of Obama, she has once said that he was worse than Bush. Hmmmm, back when she had that Indefinite Incarceration episode.

Can you give me ONE other video where she railed on him? Just ONE!

By the way, Maddow has been invited into meetings in the WH, hmmmm, what does that tell you? I know it tells me one thing, that OBAMA cannot actually speak about what he believes.

Pffft, transparency, what does that mean?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG, Bush was an #, does that disregard what Obama does?

If Beck makes a mistake, does that mean it is alright that Maddow made a mistake? Pfffft!

Come on folks.

We all know we know things before others do. We all know we get hammered if we introduce FALSE information.

What, you going to make excuses NOW?! Pfffft!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I was actually surprised Keith Olbermann wasn't given the job of White House Press Secretary.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Hey dude. People make mistakes. Rachel actually apologized on her show tonight for getting duped.

Yep. I've seen Glenn Beck and folks like Hannity make plenty of inaccurate claims and yet we've hardly heard any admittence from them. I don't have much issue with journalists or new personalities who admit they jumped the gun and they were wrong, I do have a problem with those who sweep their misinformed reports under the rug.

Rachel needs to learn from this and review her sources.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hey guys!

Did you hear how cable news is biased and used to brainwash unsuspecting viewers?

Of course. You just figured that out Fred?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying "pffft"? Is that a coping mechanism or something? She apologized publically for her mistake on the show tonight. Do you want her to do it faster? Or maybe for her to be super human and never make a mistake?

And she's critical of Obama a LOT. Even last night. But you probably just saw this clip on youtube, and didn't even watch the whole show.

I don't agree with her on every issue either, but she's still not a propagandarist working for the CIA. If anything she's a loose cannon who isn't controlled and is critical of both parties (of course, more critical of republicans).

Do you actually watch her show?

edit on 1-2-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

"their production manager actually stated that they are NOT partisan."

Wow-and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG, Bush was an #, does that disregard what Obama does?

No it does not, which proves my point. Just because Rachel Maddow reports inaccurately, does that make fox a legitimate source? I've seen you use evident rightwing sources despite their obvious misinformed reports in the past, and yet I have not seen a thread from you. I agree that Rachel maddow jumped the gun, she was effectively spreading misinformation, but criticism coming from you of all people, considering your biased stances over the the last few months with sources, makes me not sympathize all that much with your OP.

If you are going to talk about propaganda, be consistent.

If Beck makes a mistake, does that mean it is alright that Maddow made a mistake?

If Beck made a mistake, he would have owned up to it. I have not seen any of the "mistakes" from Beck been held accountable for. If you consider Beck spreading misinformation one day and moving on the next day with no accountability as a "mistake" then you got your points all mixed up.

A mistake is made when somebody holds themselves accountable over. It is not a mistake if somebody ignores their actions.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join