It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just wanted to elaborate on this staement in the above post...

"so something else may seem to lessen the "truth" in that emotion and that's why I say *emotions that are connected to and are validated by ones own soul*... and perhaps the purity in a soul- apart from all the confusing mentality of the mind- IS capable of validating some things beyond our understanding because it is not tainted by all worldly implications and conditions."

when i say that another soul's perspective may lesson the validity of something one's own soul has validated... a deep inner emotion, what I mean to say is that if in our own confusion, in our own emotional flights of fancy or baggage we misunderstand the longings of our souls... then SURELY other's will also misunderstand... or in a different perspective it may not seem so valid. The only reason I am pointing this out is for correctness.

i don't think one's soul can just go around validating whatever it wants. I don't think it works that way and this is a disclaimer to the point i am trying to make. I still do believe however, that the purity of the soul validates things that are perhaps beyond comprehension and within that soul- it is indeed valid. It may not be valid for all, but for where it applies, it is spiritual truth. I believe there is also logical truth and worldly truth...so on and so forth... but the soul does not have a mind to forget, the soul does not have compromises for which to consider. What I am saying is that the beckonings of the soul may be very persistent compared to all worldly things. I believe it is more powerful in some ways, but for some reason it cannot completely rule the physical reality. I don't quite understand this but it is an observation and somehow the two must co-exist. I'd love to have a better understanding of why reality seems to be torn into different yet almost equal systems. Totally different, they still try to bleed over into the other and what seems best is a world where they co-exist. It does very much seem like sick joke... or punishment... or maybe it is just work we have to do to earn the right. I'm not sure about that and my immediate emotions consider as many possibilities as it can to form an opinion, but i get lost in the frustration. in retrospect, I have so many ties felt on the verge of understanding. to take it away and submerge all that into confusion is painful... and yes, it is all connected to love and searching for the heart's desire.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The cynics only want to see the bad in the world. We are convinced by the media that things are worse. But if you take a look around, you see small blessings everyday.

One day at a grocery store, I was trying to unload a cart onto the belt and hold a sick, fussy 18 month old in my arms. The woman behind me just started unloading my cart for me. She just smiled and said: I am a mom too.

I ran out to get lunch one day and saw a guy in teh parking lot feeding a stranded 8 week old kitten, some tuna fish and water. He told me he is trying to get the kittens trust so he can catch it and take it to the shelter.

The other day I got stuck on an ice patch and a guy got out of his car and pushed me.

These things don't make the news. Only the people who set pit bulls on fire.

But if you actualy look around for the good, you will see it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I feel like God puts me in these events that I am not sure how to act in, if I act right I will win love, if I act wrong I will lose love. It is so upsetting to know you are going to lose something you cherish as most important in the world if you do not act accordingly to something you do not know the right decision to. Natural I hope, but that has not been my understanding,

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I feel like God puts me in these events that I am not sure how to act in, if I act right I will win love, if I act wrong I will lose love. It is so upsetting to know you are going to lose something you cherish as most important in the world if you do not act accordingly to something you do not know the right decision to. Natural I hope, but that has not been my understanding,

I feel something similar but i never understood what the reward was. I didn't think there could be a connection to love, I thought it was more about punishment and condescension for being thought not too smart or something. It's different thinking karma or the universe is going to reward with you with love but how could the people around you who are doing these things be able to reward you with love? Now it appears everyone is trying to be God... which has crossed my mind more than once.

So, hmmm...Must be unusual circumstances. Those happen. I have just begun to associate it to the same after the manifestation of a few other things.

Today it was some crazy thing having to do with others and people talking and my own take on it blah blah whatever, I just overlooked it.... more than likely a misinterpretation today although some of the negative feelings were quite real and valid but no reason to dive straight into the narcissism just yet. They were rooted another way... a less personal way.

Perhaps the better question is who made me so damn narcissistic?
How about we talk about that?

Actually.... ALL these things are possible. ALL these things could be valid. That's a lesson I've had to learn a few times. Something it makes me think of though... one thing that angers me greatly because of how screwed up narcissism can be for a person, it's REALLY screwed up to poke at somebody's narcissism. REALLY screwed up. That has to be a PTSD trigger or something because that's the type of # that will make one want to kill someone. Who the HELL would poke at another person's narcissism. I hope I am just paranoid and those people do not really exist but if they do and you can prove it, let's kill them.

What is that now? Megalomania? There is no winning that game.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I feel something similar but i never understood what the reward was. I didn't think there could be a connection to love, I thought it was more about punishment and condescension for being thought not too smart or something. It's different thinking karma or the universe is going to reward with you with love but how could the people around you who are doing these things be able to reward you with love? Now it appears everyone is trying to be God... which has crossed my mind more than once.

Wow, good writing. You make me want to walk when the sun rises today with a real feeling, certainly the real way of living, music, and knowledge is able to transform us. It just so happens the conspiracy of love is haunting me up close at this time in my life. There is an access route, since it is the mind which sends the signals to the central nervous system. It is time to connect with life, and especially accept what we don't recognize.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Greyer I feel like God puts me in these events that I am not sure how to act in, if I act right I will win love, if I act wrong I will lose love. It is so upsetting to know you are going to lose something you cherish as most important in the world if you do not act accordingly to something you do not know the right decision to.

I feel the Universe is always testing me. Always! It sickens me and annoys me I often disregard these sensations as they happen all to often. It really does run down a persons psyche. I have learned to let it go and pave my own path. Being born a Scorpio I can handle a lot but nobody can handle love in its entirety, I never realized how powerful love can be haunting your consciousness wearing away at your soul - if you get caught deep in another persons heart. I have recently met somebody I want to be with and now I just wait to see what wicked scenarios the Universe has planned for me. This thing called life is so beautiful so unknown and so hurtful. And yet we are preached to cherish every moment of it. I have a grudge against myself I am the center of my own universe

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I am totally agree with your replies. I really like it. Thanks for share your experience with us.

Thanks
Tom Hanks
RisingTime . Com
edit on 28-3-2011 by tomhanks163 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join