It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Love

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I was getting coffee this morning and this lady informed me that I dropped a dollar. She handed it to me and we just started talking. Hit it of well, and exchanged numbers. A few hours later a girl who frequents my work asked if I would join here at a GWAR concert in February. That made my day. Couldn't believe the love and good feelings today. I'm siked for GWAR too. True story.

I figured with all the doom and gloom predictions and people interpreting daily events as something happening that this site needs a little love. Log off for a bit, be with your friends, talk to people. Live in the now and stop trying to bring the doom.

So did you have an unusual moment today not involving gloom and doom?!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Love & Gwar

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
reply to post by cluckerspud

Love & Gwar

Yeah, this made my day complete.

A girl who can use music to get to my heart is a keeper. Especially a Gwar show.
Fun times ahead. Keep the doom, I don't want it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I was getting coffee this morning and this lady informed me that I dropped a dollar. She handed it to me and we just started talking. Hit it of well, and exchanged numbers. A few hours later a girl who frequents my work asked if I would join here at a GWAR concert in February.

So did you have an unusual moment today not involving gloom and doom?!

You are such a pickup artist!
So now that you have both their numbers, what is your next phase of action (aside from attending the concert with the one girl).

And you are absolutely right! Enough of this focus on the doom. In fact, at least if you are getting some love in on doomsday you might as well enjoy it on a love note

And to answer your question, I went to the gym and had an awesome workout. Thereafter I went to the sauna where I chatted it up with a cutie...so afterwards we exchanged numbers, and I am texting with her right now! OH! gotta go to reply to her text...looks like she wants me to show her an killer ab workout, and she'll be my running cardio partner. Sigh...we all need some lovin these days

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Whadda you mean by all this bragging about sexercising?!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
All to there own, and what op wants is not for all of us. Never shall any love cross my path, and i am glad.

Shame we could not wear a stay away t-shirt in real life. If i put a t-shirt on and put what i thought on that t-shirt, people would say i am anti social, no i am just telling the truth about females and what i think about them.
edit on 2/2/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

There are plenty of "stay away" t-shirts. Basically anything worn by the character Sheldon on Big Bang Theory should ensure that no woman approaches you for romantic interests, until the end of your days. Actually, dressing like any male character on the show would likely accomplish the same goal.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hey!!

The geek look is in, didn't you know?

Geek-Chic

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm not typically a magnet for multiple encounters. Twas a good day though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm as big a geek as the next guy..but I try to be a closet geek. I don't advertise it (usually)...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm as big a geek as the next guy..but I try to be a closet geek. I don't advertise it (usually)...

I'm not saying that I myself dress in a geekish fashion, just saying that one could do so and still have no worries with the ladies.

But yeah, I'm with you.... I'm a geek inside and inside it stays

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

RICH geek is in...but regular geeks will still have trouble gettin' the ladies... if they advertise the geekiness...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No, I'm just hiking in the mist of completeness, 99% completeness, and without 1 big percent all of me is empty, so imagine a great mind with an absorbed soul. Things happen like that to me, but I think that I understand the fullness of true love. I think love can be used like an extremely potent drug.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyerI think love can be used like an extremely potent drug.

It can do powerful things by way of your health and how you feel, can't it?
I think it can. This has crossed my mind lately.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think love is something that should be expressed to anyone and everyone you meet. It helps me if I look at people, (especially people I don't know) as spirits and disregard their physical bodies. Also think about how their mothers feel about them,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logan5782
I think love is something that should be expressed to anyone and everyone you meet. It helps me if I look at people, (especially people I don't know) as spirits and disregard their physical bodies.

This is what I do as well and it works better than many would think. After all, physical appearance isn't really what the person is about anyways...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
All to there own, and what op wants is not for all of us. Never shall any love cross my path, and i am glad.

I really do hope you have, or get yourself a little pet of some type. A goldfish, or a newt, or something.
Then you could care for something you can trust.
Life without love is destined to be a short life, but a little pet might make a difference.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by greyerI think love can be used like an extremely potent drug.

Well, when I was 21 I thought naively I didn't want to get married, then at 22 I first fell in love, to me that means I first had an opportunity to fall deep into emotion because love in this direct form is an emotional charge. I went full throttle, pulled all the stops, and it didn't last long but the most important thing I got out of it was that love can be used like a drug as crystal meth. Crystal meth is the most harmful drug in the world to your soul and love is the best "thing" in the world for your soul, but amazingly they both have the same type of withdrawl effects and the same high effects. Even more potent because it took me over a year to handle the withdrawl. It is much harder to use love as a drug, you need a person you can fall in love with and a very good friendship in your relationship. Then it is not intimacy where the effects are directly enabled, but ironically in your sleep. You may ask then how can you feel it, well it is very potent as we mentioned. It is through connecting with the subconscious of your "soulmate" that the strong love enters your own system.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Well, when I was 21 I thought naively I didn't want to get married, then at 22 I first fell in love, to me that means I first had an opportunity to fall deep into emotion because love in this direct form is an emotional charge. I went full throttle, pulled all the stops, and it didn't last long but the most important thing I got out of it was that love can be used like a drug as crystal meth. Crystal meth is the most harmful drug in the world to your soul and love is the best "thing" in the world for your soul, but amazingly they both have the same type of withdrawl effects and the same high effects. Even more potent because it took me over a year to handle the withdrawl. It is much harder to use love as a drug, you need a person you can fall in love with and a very good friendship in your relationship. Then it is not intimacy where the effects are directly enabled, but ironically in your sleep. You may ask then how can you feel it, well it is very potent as we mentioned. It is through connecting with the subconscious of your "soulmate" that the strong love enters your own system.

Oh, I won't ask how you can feel it. I know very well that you don't have to be in the throes of intimacy to feel love. I understand it's much more complex than that. If intimacy was the only instance where you could feel the intoxication of love, then you could invoke it by simply being intimate... because it would suggest that intimacy has some type of control over the emotion as opposed to vice versa. Some people do however think that intimacy can invoke the intoxicating feeling of love because they learn through simple association in the experiences they have had... but they might have to learn the hard way that it doesn't work like that. It can serve as a reminder... it can serve as a suggestion, but I believe it is also built on something much more than that.

I do think you are very right about the withdrawals and I think in this world people are not aware enough of how emotional things... I want to say emotional things but what I mean is where your spiritual existence is tied to your emotions because it seems more valid i guess. Your soul validates some things in your existence more than some fleeting emotions. This is kind of going off on a tangent but I'm just not sure which word to use to describe my main point because some emotions are sort of false or much less important than others.... less important to life or to others or to your own soul... but anyway. The deep emotions that I am talking about... the more persistent ones or the ones that seem to carry more truth (although in the grand scheme of all things ones true inner emotions may be nothing to the perspective of another soul or another understanding... so something else may seem to lessen the "truth" in that emotion and that's why I say *emotions that are connected to and are validated by ones own soul*... and perhaps the purity in a soul- apart from all the confusing mentality of the mind- IS capable of validating some things beyond our understanding because it is not tainted by all worldly implications and conditions. The problem is that sometimes, it remains beyond our understanding and perhaps that is a gap we should attempt to bridge... to have a better understanding of our own souls objectives, because a lot of times I think we betray our own soul by getting caught up in the fleeting moments and compromises of this world and our own fleeting emotions. I also think our truer inner emotions can overlap onto other things... project themselves onto other things and this could be bad or good I guess. Perhaps it can mislead one into seeking a false fulfillment because the mind and the reality or the circumstances did not allow good comprehension of what the soul was asking for in detail, but then again perhaps it is just a push in the direction to seek and even in a case of some type of overlap, things will be experienced and learned by heeding the urges of the soul and even if you are not on the right path, you are closer than you were before to understanding.

I think that one can become very ill... perhaps even die when it's objectives appear impossible. I think this particular feeling is something I feel probably more than i should. I see many impossibilities in this world and I often feel "tired of fighting" even though I haven't really been fighting with anyone. I tend to overturn emotions like complete hopelessness in all things all across the world because of parallels that I see in what I think is my own spiritual understanding. The whole thing seem to show a deadly flaw... a terrible joke of reality...a sense of doom for us all and it's almost like I literally have to climb and pull my way out of a hole because the logic of my mind has spelled out failure, my heart feels completely empty and my soul can't use my mind or my heart to connect to the world around me.... because it is on an ENTIRELY different path than what the actuality of my life has been so far and I feel I do not belong here to the point where I would rather my body die than my soul feel tormented by some sick universal joke that some evil has brought upon us all. i do believe that evil is there and has been putting many obstacles in everyone's way and we do not have a good understanding of the nature of this evil and how to fight it. I believe that in truth it can be fought.... even small truths and other things of principle but this is a material world we live in and people are employed to lie and go against their principles to uphold certain material aspects of this reality and it becomes very conflicting and seems that there is simply no winning against this evil that has permeated into just about all of society... and if people could just understand these simple considerations and the gravity that it has n the very soul... things would not be this way at all. We are soul sick. We drug ourselves with all sorts of things... not just physical things... because we are sick in our souls. I think many live this way and go numb or get used to it. Many a miserable person has lead a seemingly good life but were not able to answer to their own souls desires and lie in the death beds of old age... sad or angry and not at peace at all. I believe some people might not as numb to the beckoning of their soul and it does the damage to them much more quickly even though it is a tragedy for all. I think you could be the healthiest person in the world but if something goes horribly wrong with your spiritual existence you could easily become sick and even die in even a very short period of time... if death is the only release for you and your soul is that desperate for relief... so that it can see again, so that it can have another glimpse of the whole reality. I do believe it will and can destroy the body for just a spiritual "reboot" for those who are THAT soul sick.... and I do believe that the objective in the spirit is to find a place of peace, love and contentment. not just love in ideals but it longs to live a life of reassurance of reality... a "good" reality. A happy, comfortable one. Our species and just about all species in our world are creatures that procreate through sex and we have desire and will to survive and some people complain that sex is plastered everyone in the media and what not... and it is and sometimes in not such good ways but all these things are so deeply connected to our very beings... how could anyone doubt the power that comes from answering to our hearts desires, our spirit's beckoning and the comfort and reassurance of our physical being. In my opinion, it is connected to just about anything we know.

Yes, it is a powerful drug.

What you say about the subconscious is something I have not really analyzed. I feel I can relate to it but I have really thought about it's mechanisms I guess. If there is anything you'd like to add I'd be interested in hearing it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join