It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinned dogs, police, horsemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi all,

Only just found this part of the site. So anyway I had this dream a few months ago but I keep recalling it when anyone says the word dream I instantly think of this dream. I wouldn't say I have lucid dreams or I'm anything special but I always have dreams in colour and usually I enjoy my dreams. When I was a kid I would get pissed off if someone woke me during a "cool" part of my dream. Anyway here goes.

Starts off with being back in the town I grew up in, with 2 friends also from my younger years. Not seen these two for about 10 years in real life. In my dream I know one was my best friend at school, and the other one I don't remember who he was but he was definitely from the same town/era as school and growing up. So...we are walking through the woods that we used to hang around and play in from maybe 10 years old until we grew out of it. As were walking the woods start to open up and suddenly there is a huge concetre pillar, like a support for a raised motorway. Big box section and very high. Didn't look up, but knew it was high. To the sides there were trees and bush so we couldnt walk around it, we had to jump up onto a ledge and walk around it. When we got to the other side the trees were all cut down in a straight line forming a dirt road, but to either side were lots of trees. As we stepped off the ledge to carry onto the new dirt road I looked behind and I saw a dog suspended by its two front legs wide apart tied to some metal bars sticking out horizontally, and was disgusted to see its fur was hanging off...looked like it was wripped off the animal. I can't remember if it was dead or alive, but I think dead. My friends freaked out and wanted to run away but I said No, look..and in the distance on this new dirt road were Policemen, Paramedics and Firemen all in uniform walking around like they had shell shock. Walking in circles, head down, not concentrating etc. Then I realised why. Every single tree in the woods to our left and right also had dead dogs hanging there all skinned. Then we all started to feel disgusted, but suddenly the ground began to shake and a noise was getting louder and louder. The noise of horses galloping. Then we saw the Policemen etc. getting trampled by the horses so my friends and I ran into the trees. As we were running I noticed that the riders were skeletons dressed in armour with swords. As we ran and tried to hide the horses gained on us and were right on top of us. I thought if we didn't look at them we would be OK, but I looked up, and just at that point the skeleton closest to me, swung with his sword and I assume killed me, as I then woke up.

It didn't scare me or freak me out really, but where the f*** did that sh1t come from?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Upyerheart

You watch Army of Darkness lately? I saw it was on AMC the other night...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Nope, I dont like movies like that. All that kind of fantasy/horror stuff doesnt appeal to me at all. Thats why I cant think why this stuff would pop into my head

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here is a link that just came up on local news about dogs. Very disturbing.

www.wkyt.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
hmm, you familiar with the horseman video on msnbc?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
hmm, you familiar with the horseman video on msnbc?

Nope, got a link?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-2-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join