It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Extraterrestrials now live among us..." link on MSM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was perusing the Google News page for articles on the Australian cyclone, and was rather surprised to run across this article and video link.

Ex traterrestrials now live among us in China and in U.S.A., newspapers report

I have no idea what to make of this. The subject, Jerry Wills, claims to be an extraterrestrial. He's 6'8" and claims to have a photographic memory. He also claims to have been regularly visited by aliens involved in some sort of "World Council." His name comes up on a few ATS threads, such as:

The stargate of Aramu Muru

Welcome to Puerta de Hayu Marca...

I'm on the fence about whether there's something to it or if he's just a whack job. The interesting thing to me is that Google News would post it on their main web page. Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is quite interesting i must say....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
well, we have 2 options....believe him (on his word)

disbelieve him (on our logic)

the bottom line is, regardless of his validity, if there were ET's checking us out for admittance into the galactic

federation, would they want the warlike spectacle we seem to be now??

i ........

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Examiner isn't the most reliable of sources, to say the least. I'd also wager that this Wills character claiming to be an extraterrestrial is either:

A) Mentally ill

B) Scamming gullible folks for money

It could also be a combination of both. Just a thought.
edit on 1-2-2011 by GeeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I watched the first video and I don't see any difference between this man and others who have been proven to be a bit ... with issue.

Does this mean he is false? I'm not sure nor do I intend to make a claim at the moment.

His voice made me sleepy though. Really sleepy.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

the bottom line is, regardless of his validity, if there were ET's checking us out for admittance into the galactic

i ........

no you have 3 options, gut him like a dog and see if he's human. or if your not into blood and gore, cat scan him and see if he has 3 hearts and 7 livers.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He needs to submit himself to hypnotherapy, brain scanning, cat scanning, and all kinds of other examinations to prove his claims if he wants to be held credible at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Could the false prophet be someone who claims to be an E.T.?

Not saying this Jerry Willis is a false prophet, but for some reason the idea popped into my head.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

i ........

So what makes you think they do not make war also? killing is as natural as mating. All of the animal kingdom does it. Sure I would like to think that an advanced race probably doesnt squabble over resources and ideals, but then again

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Examiner article, move along, folks.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yes...

They need CF's for the front lines to defend their worlds..

CF = Cannon Fodder

GO SPACE MARINES

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

'Missed the point. I'm not saying, "Examiner article -- believe it (or disbelieve it)." I'm asking why would Google News choose to put such a lame article on their front page?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is coming from the examiner

He looks a lot like Robert Dean. Jerry Willis needs to get his head checked, because you do not fit in with society or feel like an outsider does not mean you are an Alien. What a crock of BS! He is probably one of the whack jobs with that world alliance spam on all these internet forums. Wanna bet he has a book deal in mind?
edit on 1-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The Examiner, huh? Let me guess, the author is either Michael Salla, Roger Marsh or Alfred Webre. All three of which are NOT journalists. The Examiner is nothing more than an open blog masquerading as a news source. Anyone can and does pretty much post whatever they want as "journalism" on that site. While not nearly as bad or as prolific as Allhoaxweb, it's about as reliable a source of ufology news. Anything from that site, particularly the authors mentioned above, should definitely be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Anyone who would call this guy crazy and call it bs, is out of there damn mind! Regardless of whether or not his story is true, he couldn't be any more right. People need to wake up and tap onto this consciousness shift. We need to listen to him....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
We need to listen to him....

just not over the phone, he charges for that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
He needs to submit himself to hypnotherapy, brain scanning, cat scanning, and all kinds of other examinations to prove his claims if he wants to be held credible at all.

Yeah! I'm sure he'll be happy about the sound of that. Maybe he should just hand himself over to a bunch of scientists and say "Well, you're gonna run about 50 different tests, then if you find out I really am an alien, probably keep me here, right? Well that seems fine with me! Let's go!"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
this is very interesting

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

'Missed the point. I'm not saying, "Examiner article -- believe it (or disbelieve it)." I'm asking why would Google News choose to put such a lame article on their front page?

Simple. When you Googled "Cyclone", Google's so-called Intelligent Spelling Correction Technology, cross referenced Psyco with Cyclo. Trust me, Google does this with all searches. Ever notice the "Did you mean....." on searches? There you go.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join