It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Oracle Concerning Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"Behold, the LORD is riding on a swift cloud and comes to Egypt; and the idols of Egypt will tremble at his presence, and the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them. And I will stir up Egyptians against Egyptians, and they will fight, every man against his brother and every man against his neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom; and the spirit of the Egyptians within them will be emptied out, and I will confound their plans; and they will consult the idols and the sorcerers, and the mediums and the wizards; and I will give over the Egyptians into the hand of a hard master; and a fierce king will rule over them, says the Lord, the LORD of hosts."

DId this already happen, or is it beginning to happen now?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, being a muslim country,
they wont be consulting with the idols and the sorcerers

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Its not a muslim country yet. There are numerous idols in Egypt. Am listening and watching CNN right now and the crowd is chanting in the background, loudly. Its late at night there. Pro-Mubarak people confront anti-Mubarak people in Alexandria and shots were fired. No word on an casualties or deaths, yet. They are saying that its descending into "mob rule'. Sure looks like the Oracal concerning Egypt is coming true so far.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I live in Arkansas and just heard again today of more fish deaths along the Arkansas River. There is something definately going on. We also have one of the biggest storms the United States has ever seen rolling thru. Thats not the Awakening happening all over the world. I'm just glad to be living in these times to witness all this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What you are all witnessing is the powerful hand of God bringing calamity upon alienated mankind and puzzle pieces of prophecy falling into place. Uprisings will continue and what we see now is a precursor to what will also occur in the US. Natural Disasters will continue, including fish and bird deaths and those will increase as well.

Because it is our God's will that you all know exactly where it is coming from, I deliver the following message:

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Isaiah 19 An Oracle against Egypt
1 An oracle against Egypt:
Look, the LORD rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
Egypt's idols will tremble before Him,
and Egypt's heart will melt within it.
2 I will provoke Egypt against Egypt;
each will fight against his brother
and each against his friend,
city against city, kingdom against kingdom.
3 Egypt's spirit will be disturbed within it,
and I will frustrate its plans.
Then they will seek idols, ghosts,
spirits of the dead, and spiritists.
4 I will deliver Egypt into the hands of harsh masters,
and a strong king will rule it.
[This is] the declaration of the Lord GOD of Hosts.
5 The waters of the sea will dry up,
and the river will be parched and dry.
6 The channels will stink;
they will dwindle, and Egypt's canals will be parched.
Reed and rush will die.
7 The reeds by the Nile, by the mouth of the river,
and all the cultivated areas of the Nile
will wither, blow away, and vanish.
8 Then the fishermen will mourn.
All those who cast hooks into the Nile will lament,
and those who spread nets on the water will shrivel up.
9 Those who work with flax will be dismayed;
the combers and weavers will turn pale.
10 [Egypt's] weavers will be dejected;
all her wage earners will be demoralized.
11 The princes of Zoan are complete fools;
Pharaoh's wisest advisers give stupid advice!
How can you say to Pharaoh,
"I am one of the wise,
a student of eastern kings."
12 Where then are your wise men?
Let them tell you and reveal
what the LORD of Hosts has planned against Egypt.
13 The princes of Zoan have been fools;
the princes of Memphis are deceived.
Her tribal chieftains have led Egypt astray.
14 The LORD has mixed within her a spirit of confusion.
[The leaders] have made Egypt stagger in all she does,
as a drunkard staggers in his vomit.
15 No head or tail, palm or reed,
will be able to do anything for Egypt.” (HCSB)

Israel continues to support Mubarak even though he's nothing but a thug and dictator. They prefer that the Egyptian people be under oppression for the sake of the alliance they share under the present regime headed by Hosni Mubarak. So much for the once great nation and people chosen by Yahweh.

‎"The Vanquisher" or "The Conqueror" is the literal meaning of "Cairo." This country was once the most powerful nation on earth in ancient times and it was Satan's throne at that time in history.

The United States cannot salvage Egypt.

" I will deliver Egypt into the hands of harsh masters, and a strong king will rule it. [This is] the declaration of the Lord GOD of Hosts."

If the above does not come to pass, Satan can say he as prov...en our Mother a liar. That will never be the case.

‎"I will provoke Egypt against Egypt; each will fight against his brother and each against his friend, city against city, kingdom against kingdom."

Look at what s happening. Yahweh is the provoker, not Satan.

Who will Yahweh deliver Egypt into the hands of? Watch as this scenario plays itself out. Just know the USA cannot alter the plan nor help Egypt. This is only the beginning stages of the violence. It will spread throughout Egypt before its brought to a conclusion that Yahweh is seeking.

Do you feel Yahweh is evil in punishing Egypt? If so, consider that Yahweh is at war with every nation on this planet including Israel. They are no longer his Chosen People.

‎"The waters of the sea will dry up, and the river will be parched and dry.The channels will stink; they will dwindle, and Egypt's canals will be parched. Reed and rush will die." Use your reasoning. This is a literal prophecy of an occurrence on the physical plane. What do each of you feel will cause this devastation to the land of Egypt?

Perhaps an earthquake or earthquakes?

That will indeed be part of what is soon to happen. Volcanic fallout is also going to play a part, and mankind's miscalculation of an event that will prove catastrophic in itself.... Put those three things together and you have a deadly brew that will alter that region so badly until the reformation of the earth is completed that life will become unbearable. Yahweh, still punishing Egypt for its sins of long ago, coupled with this day and time. Why? They cling to the old life of their ancestors and the gods of Satan's ancient revelation.

top topics

join