It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Hi ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, I guess I will do an introduction.

Let me point out a couple things:
1.) This is not an introduction saying I will reveal some super secret top secret knowledge in the future, because I like every other poster on this message board, has no access to said information. I do however enjoy reading the Intros "OMG ATS, I AM A CIA MOLE IM GONNA TELL YOU THIS INFO!" What they meant to say was "ATS, I stumbled upon you and see you have a flag and star system, lets see how many I can get with my one and only post ever"

2) I will always try to input logical and reasonable contributions to any thread I make.
3) I do not dream the future, I do not have a dog that when she acts funny, somethings up, I do not speak with god.

A little about me (in case ya care)

I am a 28 year old Army veteran. I have not deployed (thanks to my ex wifes wishes and not letting me choose fort bragg) I do have one child, a daughter who is amazing. She changed my life for the better in A LOT of ways.
I now go to school full time, the army pays me to do so

I used to spend a lot of time reading this site, then went active duty and didnt do much but work.
I want to say something to you guys that read this, and if the shoe fits, wear it....

I used to be one of those people that had an impending sense of doom, and thought every little thing was a conspiracy. Then someone pointed out to me that living like that is not living at all. If you dont enjoy the life you are given, because you are only given but ONE, then you arent really "alive". That was when I "woke up" or "was awoken" as I see said on here. To me, being "awake" simply means that you are aware of the situation presented to you, and make the BEST OF IT.

I hope to have some meaningful interaction on here with you ladies and gentleman. For now, its time to go to bed, tonight is my Christmas, tomorrow morning the cable man comes and installs my cable in my new place!

lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinIowa

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think I am going to like you around here....a man after my own thoughts....I too am a long time reader but new poster...I agree with alot of things you said there...I look forward to seeing your posts here! Welcome and good luck!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinIowa

I'd like to point something out also. First that you are are a smart cookie for signing on here.
Second we are conspiracy for sure, but much more than that, we seek the truth. So if you always speak the truth as you know it. You will never find your butt in a sling. I have a reminder of this for you. Enjoy!

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 1-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I do however enjoy reading the Intros "OMG ATS, I AM A CIA MOLE IM GONNA TELL YOU THIS INFO!" What they meant to say was "ATS, I stumbled upon you and see you have a flag and star system, lets see how many I can get with my one and only post ever"

Just that statement tells me that you have some sort of psychic abilities.
Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Welcome back to ATS
Being in school is sweet! What is your major? Thanks for serving our country.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So nice to meet you! Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to read more from you!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My major is Business Management. I would love to change eventually to something more towards the scientific field. Biology, Microbiology, (gasp) astrobiology.

new topics

top topics

join