It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Unconstitutional: Obama Sedition?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Janky Red

There YOU GO!

How bout enforcing the LAW!?

Since the Dems and the Reps destroyed the rule of LAW, we should hang them up by the yardarm!

Hey, there is one thing and one thing only that I ask, if we are to be a society, we have to have one set of laws. They have to be adhered to. They cannot be different for different classes, they cannot be different for different stations. I do understand why the founders made a different set for those in the government. But, the problem was, I am sure it was meant to remove them if they broke the law. When was the last time these POS were ever removed?

Well I sure as hell agree with this -

There is a small problem - which is the what type of law you can buy.

Not quality, but quantity or duration -

If you are trying to file suit against me - and I can produce 100,000 pages of documents, bury my defense in one sentence, how can you possibly win suit??? even if you have been hurt by natural law, I win because you cannot
keep pace with my resources alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I already conceded that the government mandate is unconstitutional. But I understand, anything that may be deemed harmful to your corporate oligarch buddies isn't something you would ever support.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I also conceded that you are a Partisan hack, do you want a banana now? Sorry, I mean do you want a partisan kick in the arse?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Oh come now, what I am proposing is called compromise, you know, making sure that when you purchase a product from a company like insurance, you get what you pay for.

I don't know whats wrong with that, if someone wants to purchase insurance, the insurance company shouldn't be able to say, "Well, you're pregnant, and so that's a pre existing condition and we won't cover it." Or "You know, we appreciate all those premiums you have paid to us, but we aren't going to cover that surgery, because it's just too expensive."

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well, I just started a company that will revolutionize the medical field.

We need to get all you suckers (erm people) signed up. I just need to get hold of the local commissar, do you think the local communist union can get me in?

Hey, maybe we could get my upstart company that deals with overweight people introduced to the local apparatchik. Maybe get it mandatory, you know, where it forces people to work for me. That is the spiel, I put the workers of the world to work. Hmmmmm, is it too early to put the useful idiots to work yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join