It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

www.telegraph.co.uk

Secret documents reveal that the three Qatari men conducted surveillance on the targets, provided “support” to the plotters and had tickets for a flight to Washington on the eve of the atrocities.
The suspected terrorists flew from London to New York on a British Airways flight three weeks before the attacks.
They allegedly carried out surveillance at the World Trade Centre, the White House and in Virginia, the US state where the Pentagon and CIA headquarters are located.
Ten days later they flew to Los Angeles, where they stationed themselves in a hotel near the airport which the FBI h
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Is this disinfo? There seem to be a lot of facts about these guys. Why aren't they on the top ten wanted list if it is true?

It all seems a bit convenient to me that this comes out as a kind of 'Al Qaeda definitely did the towers attack, nothing to see here' type story.

If this was real why hasn't it been blasted across the worlds airwaves ten years ago?

I am stumped, it makes 9/11 less likely to be Al Qaeda to me...

Thoughts?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-2-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Similar thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I believe your thread also be kept open as the content is slightly different and deals with the FBI hunting these people.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
WikiLeaks is a giant disinfo shill, so yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Any evidence of this?

Or is this opinion?

Meshal Alhaji, 35, Fahad Abdulla, 36, and Ali Alfehaid, 35... Are these made up names?

How do you know this?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Any evidence of this?

Or is this opinion?

Meshal Alhaji, 35, Fahad Abdulla, 36, and Ali Alfehaid, 35... Are these made up names?

How do you know this?

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com...

It's a shill. They stir the pot and direct your attention away from the real problem. The people who orchestrated 9/11 are the same people who own the Corporate States of America. The big brother business men. If you're interested you can click my signature to see how all the pieces fall into place. It's a really interesting video if I do say so myself.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just something to try and throw th blame off the government again. We ALL know the US government was instrumental in this attack..They, they, they should be targeted and locked up for life....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Any evidence of this?

Or is this opinion?

How do you know this?

Anyone know off hand the ages of the other gang members in '01?

These guys would have been young at 26,27 & 24 in '01 do their ages tie in with the others?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
But you're all quick to dismiss the new clues here.

Just WHO are these people.

I'm not making any claims here. But a new lead is a new lead.

Why ignore it, with opinion, and not approach it with an open mind.

If you think the Government did it...... fine. No problem.

Maybe Meshal Alhaji, Fahad Abdulla and Ali Alfehaid - assuming they are real names/ people. They made lead to more evidence of some sort.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's just kind of ironic don't you think? First there was NOOO DOUBT that 'Al Qaeda' did it. And as soon as people start to wake up and see how it's truly BS, all of a sudden these 'secret documents' arise saying 'other people' did it. They don't want your attention on them so they use a "leak" site to make people think they're getting the actual truth.

But you're right, I suppose anything is possible.
But in my personal opinion WikiLeaks is a bunch of disinfo.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is just more propaganda. Too many people realize that the events of 9/11 just don't add up, so the PTB has to do whatever is necessary to maintain the lies. They're very good at it because they are controlled by the father of lies.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

I think mr Liz was saying in depth examination of these guys could be used to prove disinfo - do they even exist? If not it confirms the official story is bs.

If they do exist are they being set up?

It is a lead to more info.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If they followed the trail behind who actually caused 9/11 the would follow it to George Bush's front door. END OF STORY!

Read my extensive report on The Mind Behind the 9/11 ATTACKS! Its the only one of its kind here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't see anything about these guys on the FBI site either.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Do the FBI post details of secret documents on their website?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Do the FBI post details of secret documents on their website?

You'd think they would be fairly high in the top ten most wanted list....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Thank you. God, some people...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Obviously the "documents" aren't so secret are they?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I agree with you. There is no plot of terrorists, the ones who did it are the corporate US/Uk and IS RA El, links. Here things that interested me:

Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

WTC MISSILE STRIKE 911: Twin Towers Designed to Cope with MULTIPLE Plane Crashes

Not that the US isn't IS RA EL!!!!

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

Five or Six parts to this and it goes into details of Egyptian Numerology/Astrology, you know the Freemason, Mystery School, Kabbala stuff! Solomon's twin towers of Jaechim and Boaz, the checkerboard floor duelty. This was all carried out on very careful dates according to special allignments and linked to the the building of these buildings, which where 11's by the way, and the signing of the constitution. Whole thing is done by the "Corporate Shadow Government Rulers of this world". I put this in quotes because I'm not empowering it.

I was supporting wikileaks, but this is a lie. So maybe he was being fed a few lies then, if he's legite. Otherwise, he's a shill.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good post I'm about to watch those videos. Israel and the corporate US Zionists are behind this 100%

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join