It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIARS!!! we got an admin trying to pull the wool over our eyes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"Frankly, [the sanctions] have worked. [Saddam has] not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."
Colin Powell, February 24, 2001 - statement in Egypt

"[Saddam] does not control the northern part of the country. We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."
Condoleezza Rice, July 29, 2001 - on CNN's Late Edition

---------WHAT DID HITLER'S PARTY SAY ABOUT THIS METHOD?-----------

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State."
-- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels (Hitler's Minister of Propaganda) in his diary

I know the Bush's party is bushwacked, it's not even worth voting for him, he totally taking us for fools and playing on our fears. The patriot act 1 & 2 just for alittle bit of security we'll sacrifice our freedoms, all that ever made this country so great...

I'm not voting for this retard, neither am I voting for retard #2 Kerry and guy smiley...

It's either going to be populist or libertarian...

Here's populists link to read the full article about this...
Enjoy

www.populistamerica.com...

[Edited on 13-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hello !!! Do people not care about this?? Your guys are too busy making fun of bush's name like little children??

How about grow up and educate yourself on what the hell is going on behind our backs!!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
hello !!! Do people not care about this?? Your guys are too busy making fun of bush's name like little children??

How about grow up and educate yourself on what the hell is going on behind our backs!!

I'm sure it's just that everyone already saw both the Condi and Colin video clips saying that in F911. Believe it or not, Mike Moore is good for something.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Uh, just because they don't post doesn't mean they are making fun of Bush's name like little kids. It's just that duh, we all knew about this before. We all knew(except the ones who support Bush) that Bush and Co are liars and cheaters and douchebags. So why talk about it agian and again when the ones who know the truth agree and the Bush lovers just say "You don't have any facts. Well, you do but Washington Post and Wall Street Journal and CNN and every news source is controlled by the liberals even though they all support Bush."

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When I see the Docudrama I will tell you what I feel, but as of now I cannot say exactly what is going on that you are speaking of. I thank you for trying to show some information and I will look into it.

Please though, don't call our president a retard. That just makes me sick.
I mean really. It just makes you look childish too.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He is what he is..... Sure it's an attack on his mentality, his mentality is that of a pre pubescent boy who hasn't learned what self control is...
So please refrain from telling me what words I can and cannot call little boy peep. This is America, thats what makes it so great, i don't have to worry about getting my dick cut off (if I had one) for saying that...
May God bless good ol American's... I love you guys even though you piss me off sometimes... I know i'm being a hypocrite when I say this, but ever since I started researching lies upon lies, I just lose all respect for that administration that is trying to pull the sheets over our eyes while pretending there is a cause and caring for us.... It's total bull# , the more and more I read the more and more I get pissed off... And you should be pretty pissed to Kyle for being taken like a sheep.. I mean, how can you have any respect for a leader who plays us for fools and underhandedly is trying to control us...

[Edited on 13-7-2004 by TrueLies]

top topics

join