It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes Galore! Feb 01 2011

page: 4Watch
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Of course, he's about the ONLY advocate of that "theory" I think??

No

Oh, and before I get slammed for "missing links" and such....just put your critical thinking cap on and contemplate the physics, for a start.

Physics is changing daily Even NASA is making statements like rewriting physics. So you can keep you old school physics... which can't explain about 85% of the Universe

see if you can find some videos of figure skaters.

What have figure skaters got to do with it?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thanks for that... I think I will spend some time looking at that... better than all these UFO arguments

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Maybe you can read Dr James Maxlow's PHD thesis on Expanding Earth dude and get back to us, presently I don't have the time to read it

www.jamesmaxlow.com...

Dr. Maxlow's Research Dr. Maxlow's interests in Expansion Tectonics stem from a dissatifaction with plate tectonics in explaining geological phenomena. As part of his PhD research into global tectonics, he created models of an expanding Earth from the present back to the early Archaean Era. This is the first time that both oceanic and continental crusts have been used to reconstruct plate assemblage for the entire 100% of Earth history. Models were then used to layer global geographical, climatic, geophysical and geological data to quantify an Earth expansion process (note: Earth expansion = growing Earth).

He provides his PHD Thesis here:

espace.library.curtin.edu.au...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Ummmm.....does anyone NOT see the obvious FLAWS here???

Do I have to elucidate?? Oh, well....here goes:

Earth is a "rocky planet" With me so far??

The planet Mercury is ALSO a "rocky planet". As are, Venus and Mars....(Earth was skipped over there, already mentioned).

ANYONE seeing the problem, yet????

OH, sure.....just grasp onto any ridiculous "theory" as long as it is contrary to about several hundred solid, scientifically verified OTHER theses and, based on gathered observations, hypotheses....

....yeah, just TOSS ASIDE SCIENCE!!!!

Works for the caveman.....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

He is a *Scientist* with a different theory, which you have not read

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thats the solar flare hitting bigtime expect earthquakes folks,time 04:06 ,0526am on time www2.nict.go.jp...

hisz.rsoe.hu...
so far france,hungary,california palm springs earthquakes.
edit on 3-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
Thats the solar flare hitting bigtime expect earthquakes folks,time 04:06 on time www2.nict.go.jp...

hisz.rsoe.hu...
so far france,hungary,california palm springs earthquakes.
edit on 3-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

Very minor quakes around 3 magnitude..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah but see the magnetosphere and ionisphere very lively,wait and see.All within 2 hour window.Timezone differences but all occurred within 2 hour window ,coinciding with flare.
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

www2.nict.go.jp...
www2.nict.go.jp...
www.stuff.co.nz...
Enough said.
edit on 4-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Finallyhisz.rsoe.hu...

Flare subsides
And restarts up

hisz.rsoe.hu...
Going ballistic

and
hisz.rsoe.hu...
8 earth movements withine a 4 hour window and corresponding solar flare impacts.Not forgetting the moon has arisen with the sun over europe at last movement hawai,which I believe to be in darkness,or farside to the sun.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Ummmm.....does anyone NOT see the obvious FLAWS here???

No, not really... it is after all a theory

Do I have to elucidate?? Oh, well....here goes:
Earth is a "rocky planet" With me so far??
The planet Mercury is ALSO a "rocky planet". As are, Venus and Mars....(Earth was skipped over there, already mentioned).
ANYONE seeing the problem, yet????

Okay so your saying they are made of rock, is that it?

OH, sure.....just grasp onto any ridiculous "theory" as long as it is contrary to about several hundred solid, scientifically verified OTHER theses and, based on gathered observations, hypotheses....

It's not just any old theory...

....yeah, just TOSS ASIDE SCIENCE!!!!

GREAT IDEA!!! We could start over... maybe get it right this time.

But seriously, Herr Wacker... you need to calm down... might pop a cork... Its just a theory that people who don't necessarily buy into you version of science are discussing because of interest.

It won't really upset your apple cart... well unless its true

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
seems to me activity is still very active on a daily basis

04/02/2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16023228e17f.jpg[/atsimg]

back to the grassland

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What on earth is going on,i counted 13 movements over a 5 hour period and now another 5 with geomagnetosphere going flippy.

hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh my. my ...what on earth?Thats 20 now and counting,soon as the small bubble at the bow of the planet vanishes,big trouble,and if a complete white aura on darkside of hemisphere possible backflow in a blast ,usually preludes major earthquake.,

hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Notice the red zone at the rearside of the globe,darkside coincides with backflow of plasma returning from earthe magnetic contrail.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Another hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
finally 24 hours after i started this watch there are significant earth movements in europe.
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
So thats it really well over 26 ish earth movements over a twenty four hour period...mmmm 1 every other hour

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Still all just little rumbles..
Is 24 minor quakes that unusual??

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I am trying to figure that out ,seeing as the solar flare will have passed by tomorrow nightish .Just a experiment to see if there is a connection to geomagnetic and solar flares.I know that rarely a plasma blast backflows and causes ,or is suspected to be involved.So thats it for now,I`ll need to check it out on a non solar flare night and compare.Pretty intensive imagery on the magnetosphere though.
Heres the official predictions of average usual earthquakes per 24 hour period and the thesis of increses,its a eye opener and will make everybody think what i have just documented.

hubpages.com...
Excert from link

Anyone who has been following the daily charts and graphs of earthquakes of recent world earthquakes on the www.pelicanbill.com site will know that normally there are 3 or 4 daily and occasionally up to 10 or 11, but this is most unusual.

Keep in mind I have recorded 26 over a 24 hour period and there may have been more I was`nt on all the time.Anybody else who wants to do a study over a 24 hour period after this flare can do so at this live linkhisz.rsoe.hu...
live magnetosphere link
www2.nict.go.jp...
That was mad,I cannot watch it for any longer..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One thing that wan't mentioned was that the 3rd UTC was a New Moon (Moon is between the Earth and the Sun)
Usually (but not always) there is an upsurge of earthquake events either side of the day for 1 or 2 days.
have a look at the lunar phases on here www.fourmilab.ch...
and compare with your lists.
You can't get a clear picture of what is going on when you just divide events into 24hr periods, although it is handy for organising things, you have to look at the long term, at least a month (or two) but preferably 12 months and 10 years.

When I say "(not always)", during this period around the 3rd New Zealand quakes were at an all time low for the year, just 11-12 per day. Maybe there were more, but they would just be little ones Mag 1-3, that haven't been plotted yet.
edit on 5-2-2011 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

That graph is nonsense. It is counting numbers. See the Earthquake Analysis 2010 in my signature for the proper details. Numbers are completely (to a very great degree) irrelevant. The energy released is what matters. Further more since the USGS only reports 4.5 (approx) where did those figures come from? 2.5 means US usually.

In addition that silly graph take no account of the number of seismo that have been added to the system, and does not go past 2000. Want to know why it does not?

Because the USGS stopped reporting on quakes under 4.5 so if that graph showed up to 2010 if would show a fall in numbers and that really would not be good for the scaremongering would it.

edit on 5/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Got to say it brilliant documentation and statistics and yes 2011 will be a exceptional year because if theres no high input energy release then the geomagnetic core would be off par and weak,what with increase solar activity. .mmm interesting,further revelation of incoming problems.
Well done man the info backs it up.Weak rebound core verses strong solar output influxes,very dangerous if true,I`d much rather see a stronger rebound of magnitudes anyday,but in safe out of the way areas..good info,good stats adds more to the thesis of increased electrothermodynamic convection in ionisphere.
edit on 5-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join