It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we get along like these guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My mom sent me this. It's one of those great videos of different species getting along. You got to wonder what our problem is? I love these videos, they bring a certain sense of satisfaction for me. A predator and prey getting along and they both enjoy each others company by the looks of it.

Friendship

Enjoy!

Deez

MODS if this is the wrong forum please feel free to move it.
edit on 1-2-2011 by DEEZNUTZ because: no reason

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

That...

Was pretty damn cool.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

Ya I thought it was pretty awesome myself.

I got to play with Luna the killer whale who lost his pod and stayed in Nootka Sound, BC playing with boats and people. I was working on a logship and we used these little tug boats to push bundles of wood for the cranes to grab and load. Luna would be right in there with us, he even helped push bundles up to the ship. Sometimes we'd have a lull in loading and we could play. He would bring me a piece of bark or a stick and we'd play tug of war or fetch. Amazing experience, brought tears to my eyes when I found out he died(got hit by a tug prop).

We definitely had a bond the two of us.

Here's a video of his playing with a dog on a boat. He was soo curious.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Heartwarming and beautiful friendships. I ask the same "Why can't we get along like these guys"?

Thank you so much, a litte anxiety from the blizzard we are having tonight - the video was uplighting.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh come on, that entire video was made using cgi.
...and they lived happily ever after and had several dogears.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
that was great!
humans provided the platform for this to happen.
I'd say 1 vote for mankind.
and 1000 votes for the connection of life.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
My mom sent me this. It's one of those great videos of different species getting along. You got to wonder what our problem is? I love these videos, they bring a certain sense of satisfaction for me. A predator and prey getting along and they both enjoy each others company by the looks of it.

Friendship

Enjoy!

Deez

Thanks for sharing! I live happily with a male cat; no problems whatsoever. Purry is his name, because he purrs a lot.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

My GF and I have a Maine Coon named Sammy. He is the best cat I've ever had. Although he farted in my face earlier tonight and man it was smelly.

He's 2 1/2 years old and about 18 lbs. He's a beautiful cat and shows tonnes of affection.

top topics

join