It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Earth disasters, the closing of Dugway and FEMA pur. 140 mill. blankets all be related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I haven't seen this post yet on ATS.....however I could be wrong. But I just watched this video on you tube about GAMA Rays coming from the Atlantic Ocean floor from a Pyramid that is suspected to be Atlantis. And the GAMA Rays appear to be communicating with each other in other areas of the World which is supposedly causing the Earthquakes, Volcanos and the also the reason for Dugway shutting down and........why FEMA is preparing for a natural disaster. If I heard this correctly......WOW!!! Check this out and please tell me if I'm understanding this correctly....or not.

This womens voice is difficult to understand sometimes.

www.youtube.com...:
puz:
edit on 1-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: title didn't come out the way I thought it would

edit on 1-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: I'm having problems with title being too long, I think???

edit on 1-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: PRoeblems with the title being too long still

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I suffered through the entire video with that horrid unclear voice. At the very end of the youtube linked video, the mechanical/robot announcer asks one very pertinent question... Who is Sorcha Faal. Then I laughed like hell.

I'd have the call this one big @ss fail!!!!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Not necessarily a fail. What is happening on the Dugway base? The video user gives a possible yet implossible explanation. If any part of it is true they may have just damaged whatever was down there. We'll probably never get the straight of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

The video is sort of hard to understand so i've linked a readable article:

www.eutimes.net... hutdown-of-us-army-weapons-base/

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

That's an article by Sorcha Faal, as you can see if you click the source link at the bottom. It's a worthless article, and seems to discredit a majority of the video. A shame, I'd genuinely love it if we found Atlantis again (if it actually existed, of course)- hoaxers seriously annoy me

edit on 1-2-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Atlantis is near the bottom tip of Florida..
i knew it

ATLANTIS FOUND near Florida (my theory)

we need to get some cave divers out there

and yes .. the government know more then they tell
2012 is not just a silly date .. its the transition date
edit on 2/1/2011 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
No one has mentioned the hundreds of thousands of black coffins that FEMA has been stock piling around the country which surfaced a year or two ago. There are pictures and descriptions around, the funny part was FEMA said they were for food storage.. and yet in a copy of the patent from the USPO they are described as "a multi-functional cremation container for cadaver"

So, stock piling coffins, blankets, food, medical supplies,

Want to let us in on the secret FEMA?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Not necessarily a fail. What is happening on the Dugway base? The video user gives a possible yet implossible explanation. If any part of it is true they may have just damaged whatever was down there. We'll probably never get the straight of it.

First off, if it has Sorcha Faal in it, it's a hoax unless proven otherwise. Next, who knows what happened at Dugway other than the CO and a few others, anything anyone says is simply conjecture. Maybe it was the theft of some biological agent Al CIAeda is going to spring on the US public or maybe a plutonium powered hoopascope went nuclear during a routine colostomy? And no, we won't get an answer, so anything the Sorcha Faal unit has to say by nature and track record is a non-answer and therefore a hoax.

Look up Sorcha Faal on the internet or through ATS, you'll get an idea of what kind of cross-dressing wanker you're dealing with.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/2.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well, I did look around a little before I posted this You tube video. But have just found further evidence of the exact same thing in the European Union TImes on line newpaper. See link below.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Well, maybe so, however here is further evidence of the same thing.

unhypnotize.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you looked into it a little further, you would discover that it is actually very real.

www.davidicke.com...

www.satellitediscoveries.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

And here is one more.

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Yes and the source of the EU times report is sorcha.
Go to the bottom of the page and click on source , on second thoughts dont lots of adware.
Same for the fourwinds link both sorcha
edit on 2-2-2011 by remymartin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

the DOD is doing testing on it as we speak. Look it up.

forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...

Other websites are refering to it as the "triangle project" and people are also calling it "Anomolies of the Coast of Flordia",

This one from Satellite Discoveries:

www.satellitediscoveries.com...

This is a paper written at Harvard...however it is incomplete....about the missing satellite due to this.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

edit on 3-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join