It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Waking Up, I'm taking a Nap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
While everyone is busy waking up spiritually or waking up politically or waking up to jesus, waking up to the end of the world, or to some new found zealotry, or whatever may be the flavor of the day, I'm going to take a nap.

I've been awake a long time. And while people are waking from one dream to another, thinking they've found the solution, I'm going to curl up on my sofa with some tea and a big blanket and get some shut eye. I'm tired from all the endless wrangling, maneuvering and posturing from religions, governments and misled people. So like I said, I'm going to sleep this one off like it's a bad hangover.

Anyone that wakes me up better bring me some breakfast tacos and coffee.

tic

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That is so funny you posted this because I was just contemplating making a thread about the same thing.

All these people talking about waking up to spiritual vortexes and what not makes me suddenly realize how sleepy....I'm getting....*YAWN*.

G'night y'all!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The world is nuts. I just cant wait until 2012 has come and gone maybe every little thing wont have to be a sign. Here's to the hope we don't self-fulfill all that malarkey

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Sweet dreams my friend.

May you wake slowly to a bright new day full of promise and wonder.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Maybe when you wake up you'll hop on the band wagon and have some new interesting realization about life!
Or maybe even the meaning of life itself... Muahahaha!

Sweet dreams, I'm off towards a nap myself.

top topics

join