It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Victims were identified by matches with DNA samples obtained from family members. That's not the case of the hijackers, they were not identified by DNA.

GZUS !

Here , let me make it simple for you . The passengers were identified by matches with DNA samples obtained from family members .

OTHER , unknown DNA was found . On a whim , or as the result of LOGICAL thinking , the FBI decided to compare this "unknown" DNA with DNA that they obtained from personal effects and articles that were left behind by those they suspected were involved .

As a result , they were able to affirm that the DNA SOMEHOW matched the DNA of the suspected hijackers ! IMAGINE THAT .

I realize how PAINFUL this must be for all the truthers out there in that alternate universe , but facts are facts .

Hijackers were identified through DNA , there is no way to deny this in a logical manner .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
You mean they're going after Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

Awesome...I sure hope they get them.

Sorry if this is a little off topic....

But that is the best two liner in the history of ATS!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
It's just been revealed. The latest Wikileaks revelation is that there are 3 previously undisclosed members of the 9/11 gang being hunted!

Let's hope they catch them soon. What are your thoughts?

Wikileaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

In all serious though, this IS a joke, but no-ones laughing...

TEN YEARS to establish THIS?

Not a sniff they will ever be caught, if Al Qaeda DID pull off 9/11 in the first place (not the place for that discussion...), they haven't even caught OBL yet, despite the paper trail that his family's dealings with the Bush family must have left behind....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

edit on 2-2-2011 by RustyShakleford92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

It didn't take 10 years to establish this. They were being watched since 2002. The FBI had nothing to charge them on, so all they could do was follow them. (OMGGGGGGGGG the government like didn't put up false charges against them and then slam 'em in Gitmo Bay???..isn't that what the US government does all the time!!!) *sarcasm* LOL They were put on a "watch list" and are probably still watched to this day.

You people have to read articles for yourselves, this thread could be a lot more intelligent if people just read the damn article!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

It didn't take 10 years to establish this. They were being watched since 2002. The FBI had nothing to charge them on, so all they could do was follow them. (OMGGGGGGGGG the government like didn't put up false charges against them and then slam 'em in Gitmo Bay???..isn't that what the US government does all the time!!!) *sarcasm* LOL They were put on a "watch list" and are probably still watched to this day.

You people have to read articles for yourselves, this thread could be a lot more intelligent if people just read the damn article!

Well, that's the rub, one of them, Mr Al Mansoori, only has a visa removed. Can't understand that, it's like a deliberate attempt to introduce an "innocent" incompetence to the story. Actually, I'm finding more serious critique coming from those who have issues with what's called the "Official story" The DNA resource for instance that came to be added to this thread, it was sought for first, and then compared with body matter after a search, in a process of elimination. That is not quite what one poster here has said. Also going by the official story, the four individuals are not identified. I give credit to Impressme for trying to get over to us how valid a method that should be treated as. I wonder how those methods would stand in a court of law?
edit on 2-2-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Want to test your theory? Call the FBI and tell them a good friend just got back from Pakistan and he thinks he knows where Bin Laden was two weeks ago.

I didn't say the FBI wasn't looking for him, I said they weren't looking for him in connection with 9/11.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Take off your blinders please, what I am saying is perfectly acceptable for an intellectually honest believer.

I am saying to identify as in to establish the identity of.

If the hijackers used stolen identities, how will you find out when comparing to DNA found in a car rent with that false identity ?
Many of them had aliases we were told but for some reason, they all used their real names on US soil in the preparation of the attack ? It's a possibility not a certainty.

If remains X were compared to DNA samples from biological relatives, that would help a proper positive identification by DNA. For obvious reasons, it is difficult to use this method but the fact remains the identities were not confirmed by DNA. Identities not confirmed by DNA, all the words count.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is complete BS people and shows the extent of any honesty or truth regarding the wikedleaks revelations. the u.s. has been holding and torturing people for years without bringing any charges(because foreigners committed no crime) and now they are supposed to be pussy-footing around within the confines of the law. this is just a distraction to give oxygen to an ever ailing official story but don't be fooled. inside job, media complicity, no planes. no victims(except the multitude of innocents murdered in contrived war on terror). you won't hear one mention of that on BS wikedleaks and many other places for that matter. HOW SAD.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join