It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hijacker’s DNA, FBI Fingerprints

piperpress.wordpress.com...

This is very important, I recommend for everyone to please take the time to read the contents, this will help with some critical and logical examinations of the hijacker’s identities the DNA and the FBI role .

I have check to see if there are any legal cases pending against this article and I have found none so far.
However, no one on ATS has informed be of anything wrong doing, if this article is not excepted as a post, then I will have to leave it alone and I apologies for any inconvenience.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Okay , I read what I could of your article , and then it had a link at the bottom , for the rest of the article , but I couldn't find the remainder of the article .

Throw a dog a bone here ?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

CIA paid millions of dollars to ISI since 9/11: Report,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is where our alleged 911 terrorist came from?

Where exactly did the DNA come from?,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hijackers Alive And Well

911review.org...

Tracking the 19 Hijackers
What are they up to now?
At least 9 of them survived 9/11

www.welfarestate.com...

This is an interesting read.
Despite what the two debunkers are trying to prove, neither of them have debunked anything I have provided except to give their opinions.
The fact is there seems to be enough evidence that the FBI has not properly identified the alleged hijackers, yet they want us to take their word with “no supporting evidence” to back their allegations about the alleged hijackers.
Now the FBI are on a new man hunt for three more? After 10 years? If WikiLeaks has information containing anything regarding to new terrorist that allegedly help carry out 911, then I would love to see the proof that backs this allegation up.
edit on 1-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
And this is just now coming out 10 years later? WTF?!?! Did the 9/11 Commission now about this?

I think it is hilarious that the FBI is looking for these four men in connection with 9/11 but not Osama Bin Laden.
What makes ya think the Commission even wanted to know? they picked and chose what they wanted to look into (well,that's not entirely true,Philip Zelikow picked what they were gonna look into.) The Commissioners with the exception of Max Cleland were just there to pad their resumes.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Despite what the two debunkers are trying to prove, neither of them have debunked anything I have provided except to give their opinions.

My god , you have absolutely no qualms whatsoever when it comes to blatantly lying , do you ?

Your claim that DNA was not used to identify the hijackers has been proven false , here in this thread . Simply because you refuse to accept it , will not make your claim any more valid .

You will never accept anything as evidence , unless it conforms to your conspiratorial view that your own government murdered thousands of innocent civilians .

Muslim extremism is wreaking havoc all around the globe , and you deny that they were the ones who committed the atrocity known as 9/11 .

You have been shown legitimate evidence , in NUMEROUS threads , that it was muslim extremists , and you deny EVERYTHING that is presented to you .

Just what the hell would you consider to be valid evidence ?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Originally posted by apacheman
You mean they're going after Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

Awesome...I sure hope they get them.

edit on 1-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If the FBI has a sincere desire to apprehend the perpetrators, they simply needed to talk to this man. He had it all figured out on June 28, 2001. Unfortunately, its a little late. He was murdered at his home by the "authorities" on November 5, 2001.

edit on 1-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

But what do you mean by 'identify' ?

The DNA collected can't be used to formally establish the hijackers identity since there is nothing to compare to.
I think that's what impressme is saying.

It's extremely important to have their identities confirmed with absolute certainty. It's a point believers and truthers should agree on.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

I'd like to guess before reading. Are the three members Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld? Did someone already guess it?? Those are the only ones I want to see behind bars. Murderers.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have to say, over the years I've spent looking at this, I've changed my mind on one detail. Bush. Go take a look at the Booker Elementary video when Bush is told about the attack. You know, the one in that Moore movie. I think i figured that look out finally.

That is the look of a "president" figuring out the people be surrounded himself with had done this. I don't think Bush knew, or played a role, or allowed anything to happen. I think the Neocons actually running the Bush white house had some part in it along with Israel, specifically MOSSAD.

Some say the government did it. I'm thinking more along the lines a few well placed neocons working with Mossad did this. In the aftermath the government that was duped went into coverup overdrive. I believe that the hijackers were either Mossad directly, or were enabled by Mossad much like most of the anti-terror FBI cases of late.

4 planes were used, so 4 planes were hijacked. Military drones, swapped planes, etc etc simply doesn't make sense because it adds too many variables to a simple operation like 911 a.k.a 'Northwoods'.

The Bush government ignored ample warnings that were fairly detailed, but I don't think this was directly tied to allowing 911 to happen. I think key information was kept unsaid by well placed individuals, and the Bush governments preoccupation with financial matters was used against them. A false sense of security, no one can strike the US directly. No one could plan this and do it without intelligence hearing about it.

They did hear about it but ignored the warnings. There is ample evidence to suggest the official story is not what really happened, even if you ignore the nature of the destruction of the WTC buildings (wtc1 wtc2 wtc7) none of the story adds up.

Do you know that the only reason we "know" the hijackers used boxcutters was because Babara Olsen called her husband from one of the planes? Did you know that on the model of planes used, at the time, cell phone calls from altitude were impossible? Did you know that the records of the planephone shows 1 call to Ted Olsen that lasted 0 seconds.

Apparently, key agents in the government have engaged in a cover up. This leads many, like me, to start thinking there's a reason other than "asleep at the switch". Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the 1 country that benefited from the attacks wasn't involved. Maybe the most sophisticated defense and intelligence agencies on earth were duped. Maybe norad just feel asleep that day. Maybe the laws of physics didn't apply to the towers that day.

I'd love to be wrong. I'd rather the 'enemy' be a rag tag bunch of cave dwellers in small numbers. THAT enemy is much less a threat than that of a nation state with an advanced military, and questionable morals.

In any event, if you think it's a conspiracy, or you think the official story is 100% accurate, what's the harm in an open independent investigation?

Really, if you are so sure of the official story, us crazy tin foil hat people are the ones with something to lose. And maybe that's the key to why so many official story believers are so vocal, and sometimes violent. Maybe, deep down, they are worried that we might be partly right, and that will destroy their world view.

The truth does not fear investigation

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Okay, I don't get this so if I'm just being stupid then I give you all the right to call me a dumbass.

If wikileaks leaked GOVERNMENT FILES which contained this information that means the government knew about this.
And now, ten years later, they're only just searching for these 'other people' now?

If there was anyone else 'involved' (theories and / or truth aside) why wasn't it investigated earlier?

I don't know if I'm just being stupid, but it seems to me now the files are leaked they're no longer a government secret, now the public can see that the 9/11 comission is flawed does that mean the government / fbi are investigating this to save face? Y'know it's only ten years late. Not like 9/11 and the 3000+ dead really matter right? It's old news....

edit on 2/2/11 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
You mean they're going after Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

Awesome...I sure hope they get them.

Exactly. Letting something happen is as bad as doing it yourself, when they where in charge and must of knew about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Nice summary bro , and your probably right about bush , i mean hes a boozed up co# sniffing cowboy/hillbillly( do u guys remember when he broke off serious discussion to shows us his golfing skills i nearly punched the tv .)
www.youtube.com...
? , hes just a puppet, they all are in the western world . The "shadow government " is not a new term, neither is Military-Industrial Complex but they rule us thats for sure !
We probably wont find all the truth about 911 for a while save a long awaited revolution .
one of the guys who was in the plan to kill jfk only spoke out last year !!! - and that was on his deathbed!
Good thread at last !
edit on 2-2-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

The DNA collected can't be used to formally establish the hijackers identity since there is nothing to compare to

Apparently , you missed this , which I posted on page one of this thread :

the F.B.I. identified the 10 terrorists' DNA profiles from personal items , Mr. Kolko said , which included recovered luggage and cigarette butts left in a rental car .

www.nytimes.com...

It is common knowledge that DNA can be profiled from cigarette butts , chewing gum , coffee cups , used tissue , food remnants , hair , skin particles , shaving accesories , bed linen , etc., etc., etc.

Vacated motel rooms are an excellent repository of the above . It doesn't take any critical thinking skills to see that the FBI would have been able to match the DNA with the above mentioned articles , which would have been available from vehicles and motel rooms occupied by the hijackers .
edit on 2-2-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Does it really matter? Boogeyman Osama Bin Laden is still out there. Al-Qaeda is as strong as ever. The Taliban was supposed to be crush by technologically-advanced U.S. allied forces but instead Taliban too has become a force to be reckon with. What has it been? 9 or 10 years and still can't find the suspects? NSA is supposed to be the top technological spy network worldwide and yet they can't find a "man hiding in a cave"?

Terrorism is a new business venture. All of this is a complete joke.

Do you mean the guy in thecave who wasn't even on the FBI's "most wanted" list after planning the biggest terrorist attack on our country in our history?? A man living in a cave doesn't check his e-mail very often..

GOLDSTIEN!"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

My god , you have absolutely no qualms whatsoever when it comes to blatantly lying , do you ?

Your claim that DNA was not used to identify the hijackers has been proven false , here in this thread . Simply because you refuse to accept it , will not make your claim any more valid .

You will never accept anything as evidence , unless it conforms to your conspiratorial view that your own government murdered thousands of innocent civilians .

Muslim extremism is wreaking havoc all around the globe , and you deny that they were the ones who committed the atrocity known as 9/11 .

You have been shown legitimate evidence , in NUMEROUS threads , that it was muslim extremists , and you deny EVERYTHING that is presented to you .

Originally posted by okbmd
Just what the hell would you consider to be valid evidence ?

Let's START with the govt rebuilding trust; by cooperating with the people instead of holding on to Every security camera video tape along the supposed route of the pentagon "airliner"
edit on 2-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

instead of holding on to Every security camera video tape along the supposed route of the pentagon "airliner"

This has been beat to death so many times here on ATS , and it amazes me that you apparently aren't aware of it .

The FBI , nor any other government affiliate , are not authorized to release EVERY security-cam footage that they may have had access to . If they had video from entities outside of the government realm , then they are required to return those videos to the respective owners , NOT release them to the general public .

It would be like if they confiscated a video that you took while on vacation , to check to see if it contained any clues to a crime nearby , then they released YOUR video to the general public , instead of returning it to you , the rightful owner . Doesn't make sense , does it ?

And , if you are going to come back with the "80+ cameras at the Pentagon" argument , be prepared to show me evidence that "80+" cameras were focussed on the point of impact .
edit on 2-2-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Everyone needs to watch the movie:

Fair Game
Sean Penn and Naomi Watts.
every detail shared in this movie is absolutely 100% correct and true to facts surrounding 9/11

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Does it really matter? Boogeyman Osama Bin Laden is still out there. Al-Qaeda is as strong as ever. The Taliban was supposed to be crush by technologically-advanced U.S. allied forces but instead Taliban too has become a force to be reckon with. What has it been? 9 or 10 years and still can't find the suspects? NSA is supposed to be the top technological spy network worldwide and yet they can't find a "man hiding in a cave"?

Terrorism is a new business venture. All of this is a complete joke.

And will all of that in mind, how can people still not see the BS being played on everyone? So called skeptic don't believe in chess pieces and calculated moves. They believe everyone with their hand in the cookie jar is incompetent or innocent. It is indeed a complete joke.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

They match, we can conclude the individuals who were in the motels and used the vehicules were in the plane and were probably the hijackers.

It doesn't formally confirm their identity. We know the names they used and many of the hijackers had several aliases according to the FBI. They could have used falsified identities.

Victims were identified by matches with DNA samples obtained from family members. That's not the case of the hijackers, they were not identified by DNA.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join