It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marriage Licenses Are A Racist Crime Against Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A pastor tells us why the State has no business issuing licenses for a religious establishment:

George Washington was married without a marriage license. So, how did we come to this place in America where marriage licenses are issued?

Historically, all the states in America had laws outlawing the marriage of blacks and whites. In the mid-1800’s, certain states began allowing interracial marriages or miscegenation as long as those marrying received a license from the state. In other words they had to receive permission to do an act which without such permission would have been illegal.

Blacks Law Dictionary points to this historical fact when it defines “marriage license” as, “A license or permission granted by public authority to persons who intend to intermarry.” “Intermarry” is defined in Black’s Law Dictionary as, “Miscegenation; mixed or interracial marriages.”

Give the State an inch and they will take a 100 miles (or as one elderly woman once said to me “10,000 miles.”) Not long after these licenses were issued, some states began requiring all people who marry to obtain a marriage license. In 1923, the Federal Government established the Uniform Marriage and Marriage License Act (they later established the Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act). By 1929, every state in the Union had adopted marriage license laws.

Being granted permission to marry someone by a gang of criminal thieves is the lowest form of submission to State authority a plebe could ever engage in.

I reject the notion that the State has the authority to sanction my marriage.

You should too.

Of course, the First Amendment doesn’t matter since the US Constitution has about as much worth as used toilet paper, but I’ll post it here for you to consider anyways.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Just in case you don’t understand what the word establishment means:

a settled arrangement; especially : a code of laws

join