It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster Storm Bears Down On Australia

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Those poor Australians just can't catch a break. Droughts on the west, floods on the east...and now this insane storm on the east too! Middle East eruptions, massive winter storm here in the US. Crazy stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Have just tried to get on a site which I go onto now and again called RSOE EDIS which shows the world map with markers for things like earthquakes hurricans etc, I actually got the link from someone in another thread and have been on a few times a week....anyway it won't let me on the site...this is the message it gives me...it really freaked me out, I just wondered if anyone else was having the same problem as me

ACCESS DENIED! Considering the possible security risk of your visit the access has been restricted.
Your IP address has been logged

I have only joined ATS a few weeks ago...so really am not a threat and have only recently started looking into things happening
.....I know I probably shouldn't be writing this on this thread, but it was because of what is going on in australia that I wanted to go onto the other site, so it is related....I am just a bit freaked out by what the site is saying...so can someone please tell me this is happening to them as well.
Thanks
and sending hugs to australia right now...I am so worried for them ................

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Originally posted by Gab1159
Ok guys. Let's take a super conspirational point of view. We all know Australia has been victim of major floods for a couple of weeks now. Don't get on my case for what I'm about to say, but wasn't it predicted that the flooding of Australia was one of the precursor event of the so predicted pole shift? It is said that almost half of the country will eventually sink, along with Indonesia and some south american countries.

Let's look at the facts. A lot of countries are experiencing major flooding such as Australia, Pakistan...It all looks unusual. Now what if, WHAT IF!, it was really happening (the pole shift). Could this cyclone be just another HAARP produced event made by TPTB in order to justify more upcoming flooding in this area? I mean, it's certainly unlikely, but we all know that with HAARP and TPTB, nothing is impossible!

So what do tou think about it? Maybe it's just me, but I find that everything happening right now is odd. Animals dying all over the world, mega storm in the US, mega cyclone in Australia, huge and unusual snow accumulation in European countries, etc etc etc

As for the event itself, all my positive vibes are directed to the people suffering from these awful meteorologic conditions. I hope it's not going to be THAT bad :S

The thing that most people are not getting is that these places are not flooding, they are sinking, there is a difference !!!
This is all to do with the Pole Shift....there are plenty of maps out there showing exactly how this is happening.....

I would suggest that it is all of the above, for the mere fact that we have documented elevation changes of land masses, super storms, et al. Obviously, all we can really do is speculate. I think rational types on the conservative fringe of conspiritoria will reflect closer to what MSM presents, while those committed to the opposite, will align with the thinking that weather and other technologies may have a hand in it.

Now, the thought did occur to me to consider the economics on the global scale, which countries and regions play a key part in commodities and correlate that to the strange weather patterns. Seems sane, however, an idea I have not researched. Nonetheless, one thing is for sure, it seems that almost all aspects of our reality are showing signs of major stress and converging: monetary, food, corruption, geological, etc.

I guess to assess if there is a conspiracy, would be to ask the question, who benefits?
edit on 2-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sandrapoy

I can get into that page you mentioned hisz.rsoe.hu...
So obviously I am no security risk

It says gust at 306 km/h at the coast and a forecast that gust will be down to 74 km/h friday further into the country.
My thoughts goes out for all of you down there... Take care

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
here is the best place for coverage. www.couriermail.com.au...

Its already been downgraded to a Cat 3 Cyclone.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oibena

I see your non-topic related post and raise you a dead David Koche rumour!

Nice try tho, "MONSTER CYCLONE.... but I want to talk about asylum seekers..."

edit on 2/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Another Hurricane Katrina? The people in Australia are alot like people in Great Britain, they will have their forces cleaning up the aftermath alot quicker than the USA did after Katrina.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandrapoy
ACCESS DENIED! Considering the possible security risk of your visit the access has been restricted.

Works fine for me
hisz.rsoe.hu...

You probably tried to access the restricted info area... you know... the place where they tell you what is REALLY going on

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sandrapoy

I've gotten the same message a few times today as well....I've sent the link to people who are not associated with ATS, and it works fine for them....I wonder what's up?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A little bit of happiness amongst the devastation!

7.31am A baby has girl has been born in a Cairns evacuation centre. She arrived at 6.09am (AEST) after her mother Akiko Pruss went into labour three hours ago in the first aid room of Redlynch State College. Mrs Pruss has made it clear her second child will not be called Yasi. Premier Anna Bligh told the Nine Network "in the midst of all of this devastation, new life in some very touching circumstances." "I'm sure it will bring a lot of smiles to faces in that centre today after such a difficult and distressing night."

Sourc e

Thought I'd share

edit on 2-2-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sandrapoy

Works fine for me
hisz.rsoe.hu...

You probably tried to access the restricted info area... you know... the place where they tell you what is REALLY going on

I went on there, no problem until I clicked the 'more details' link regarding the red level epidemic hazard near venezuela. Now it won't let me on at all saying I'm not allowed access to the site.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Good Luck Aussies, my prayers are with you and your land. My best advice is to help each other out and hold on tight. Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now it says:

The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: hisz.rsoe.hu... Unable to forward this request at this time.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Morning now and so far no fatalities reported.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am glad its just not me not being able to get onto the world map site.
Its still saying the same message which is

the site is hisz.rsoe.hu...

But anyway so glad to keep hearing the news so far..australia is doing good considering......lets hope it stays that way....

Now I am wondering if spending so much time on ATS is making me a security risk..just kidding...but I hate the thought that my ip address has been logged...don't understand that at all...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

ATS has millions of readers... when we post links huundreds, sometimes thousands will hit a link at the same time

I have had to stop posting direct links to some .mil sites because of that

It is probably just on overload

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I saw a weather reported on lamestream TV today saying the official recorded mainland windspeeds did not exceed 185 km and it diverted from its original predicted path which spared many people and homes. Can any Meteorologists corroborate this? There is still a lot of hype about this on the news and some gross exagerations in this case I am just looking for accurate data. The Lame stream media here is coming accross almost disapointed that they don't have more destruction to report on this morning. Maybe thats my interpretation. I m just glad it wasn't as fierce as originally predicted.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
I saw a weather reported on lamestream TV today saying the official recorded mainland windspeeds did not exceed 185 km and it diverted from its original predicted path which spared many people and homes. Can any Meteorologists corroborate this? There is still a lot of hype about this on the news and some gross exagerations in this case I am just looking for accurate data. The Lame stream media here is coming accross almost disapointed that they don't have more destruction to report on this morning. Maybe thats my interpretation. I m just glad it wasn't as fierce as originally predicted.

Cyclone Yasi slowed as it approached the coast thus avoiding the high tide by about two hours reducing the anticipated storm surge. BOM data shows wind gusts of 285 km at the eye as it found landfall at Mission Beach.

BOM are still tracking the active cyclone as it moves across northern Queensland...
...full analsis will be available once the threat has reduced.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by oibena

I see your non-topic related post and raise you a dead David Koche rumour!

Nice try tho, "MONSTER CYCLONE.... but I want to talk about asylum seekers..."

edit on 2/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

this is not true. he is still alive

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

I can't figure out what Halliburton is set to gain by this cyclone, any ideas ?

I'm trying very hard to think of a way of asking that question using two lines when one will do.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join