It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we learn from the nature of water and consciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If water particles morph into singular perfection when blessed and we are made predominately of water, what happens if we simply took time to bless ourselves everyday?

Example - Water under the microscope after it's been blessed
stmaryofstamford.org...

Hmmm...

I know Stephen Schwartz (Amongst many others) did a lot of research on this matter, but was there an extended empirical study on the effects of blessing (or sending positive energy) a human being?

Ok... If not in a scientific setting, let's look at people throughout history who are revered (seen as holy) by many.

Religious icons, saints, prophets, celebrities.

And their dichotomy...

Dictators, murderers and sexual deviants.

For the most part, each and every one of these people found a fate that was well deserved.

Is consciousness directly related to water or is it just a natural conductor?

I for one am conducting my own experiment. For the next 30 days I am going to bless everything I eat and drink and see how it effects my life.

Worth the time and effort in my eyes...

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

You know what they say about water it cleanses your soul.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Cheers for this info

I'd seen pics of water responding to music, but not blessings.

I'd be interested to see the impacts of general non-blessing words (e.g. kind/pleasant/positive) as comparison baseline. Similarly, I'd also like to see the results of an opposing approach (nasty/negative/unpleasant words) for reference. I wish I'd got that microscope for Christmas now

In general, as the source could be deemed to have a "vested interest" in the results, it would also be interesting to establish whether this effect had been independently verified.

Good luck with your month trial - let us know how you get on. I'd be genuinely interested to hear your findings

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Greetings Tapped In;

I agree with you. Consciousness intent does influence the property of water within and without.

I have not the intention of derailing your thread, I am merely choosing to share information.

I have been utilizing various influences on water for about two years now, with my over all health, physically and mentally, improving considerably. Your experiment will show improvement in your over all quality of life, this I know.

The steeps that I take with the water I chose to consume.

First: I gather the water from a spring that is on a mountain. No one lives above said spring, and I prefer to gather it in glass only. I am capable of transporting forty gallons at a time, about a months worth.

Second: I utilize this devise vibrantvitalwater.com The information on the site is very informative, and I hope you enjoy. I do not spin all forty gal. at one time, but as I need it.

Third: I place the container of water in the sun for one day, to charge it. Blue glass is best. Doing so in the winter is tricky however can be done, if you are careful. See solarhealing.com I have also been Sun Gazing for two years. This knowledge is what the ancients knew about, read and enjoy!

Forth: I place the jugs inside one of these rings .lightlifetechnology.com/product-p/103.htm again another very informative site. I highly recommend the book, it has changed my life. I now dowse for geopathic stress and have helped many people ease there pain on many levels.

Fith: I play the most beautiful classical music that I can find to the water, and subject them to positive words or beautiful pictures on the containers. Now before any one scoffs at this, read this site www.hado.net I have many of his books, and recommend them to all who are drawn to the power of water. Just simply thanking water is a good start.

I know that this is all time consuming, and most people would not take the time, and that I have taken it to the extreme. However my friends have called it Magic Water or as I prefer (Blessed Water), for I have created this process with the most loving intentions.

Intention is key in all we do, on this plane and beyond. I hope you and others enjoy the links, if you are drawn to the information, do what you feel is best for you. Use your intuition to guide you.

Please let us know how the experiment goes in the future.

In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I guess the links did not come out right. So lets try that again shall we.

www.vibrantvitalwater.com...

solarhealing.com...

www.lightlifetechnology.com...

www.hado.net...

Hope that worked.

In love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziejayne

Cheers for this info

I'd seen pics of water responding to music, but not blessings.

I'd be interested to see the impacts of general non-blessing words (e.g. kind/pleasant/positive) as comparison baseline. Similarly, I'd also like to see the results of an opposing approach (nasty/negative/unpleasant words) for reference. I wish I'd got that microscope for Christmas now

In general, as the source could be deemed to have a "vested interest" in the results, it would also be interesting to establish whether this effect had been independently verified.

Good luck with your month trial - let us know how you get on. I'd be genuinely interested to hear your findings

I'm very curious myself. I'll keep you posted... Thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trinity369

Much thanks for your most needed words. I'll keep this thread alive with my results.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Tapped In because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
evidence is starting to come out of the scientific community about underlying quantum "nanostructures" which are formed in water under certain electromagnetic conditions.

the nanostructures have been shown to propagate genetic information.

this is a highly speculative area....very easy to step over the lines into lalaland. but, it is supported by science. i wrote a post about it HERE.

best...

new topics

top topics

join