It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite Brand of AR15

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Careful what you post, this is exactly how they hunt for assault rifle enthusiasts online... Then check through other posts to see if you have strong anti-government sentiments etc. and if you do have "red flags", you could end up on a list, and/or be targeted for investigation.

You are already on a list!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mtncharlie

I'm afraid that is inaccurate. It has the equivalent punch at distance as a 7.62x39

7.62x51 is pretty big and hits a lot harder.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I agree with Spikes Tactical, for the money, it is the best AR you will find. I am running a Spikes CHF upper, on a DPMS lower, and absolutely love it. Consistantly 1-1.5" MOA.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Your right there.. it doesn't matter what you feed an AK it will just keep going. I own an AK and all i shoot through it is the cheap steel cased stuff. My dad just bought an AR and I personally like my AK more. then again its more to my liking anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bravo Company. Hands Down.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Most of the makers are pretty equal except Olympic Arms and the old American Spirit Arms. The barrel is the heart of the system. If you have a correctly made barrel/chamber,especially if it is chrome lined you should be problem free with an AR. Colt is the only maker/assembler that has changed the size of parts(hammer and trigger pins etc) so that their parts could not be interchanged with parts in other AR rifles.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
LWRC M6A3 short-stroke gas piston

edit on 6-2-2011 by Meatman because: Pic were wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join