It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VACCINES: Get The Full Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by RUSSO

How sad that not enough people care about the topic on this thread ! These same people who let "health authorities" stick needles in their arm without having a fricking clue whats in the vaccine ! !!

we need to make a movie about how the sheeple are MAKING nwo a reality because of their stupidity and ignorance .

So true! It was a lot easier to wake people up on 9/11, but vaccines is a tough nut to crack. It's a lot to do with the fact that people trust their doctors, the same doctors who avoid the vaccines

We need a movie!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by RUSSO
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----- Benjamin Franklin

The key here is "Temporary safety" whereas vaccines provide much more than "temporary" eh?

By the way, when vaccines do work the immunity they provide is temporary. The artificial immunity fades off. This is in fact very dangerous, as for example it is adults who die of Chicken Pox, not children. If we were all allowed to get chicken pox as children we would all have lifelong immunity and not be at risk of getting the illness as an adult.

Look into how long vaccines last and also how often they work; you'll be very surprised!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
By the way, when vaccines do work the immunity they provide is temporary.

Some, not all.

This is in fact very dangerous, as for example it is adults who die of Chicken Pox, not children.

Source, please.

If we were all allowed to get chicken pox as children we would all have lifelong immunity and not be at risk of getting the illness as an adult.

Source, please.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b5fc07e238c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Children don't receive 36 vaccinations by age 6. Why do you have to post false information?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

How many then ?

Is that all you take offense to ?

I take offense to being poisoned . FACT

Im healthier than people who accept man made drugs and medicine .
MUCH healthier FACT

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If your child is given the normal, required vaccinations, the most they will have by age 6 is 18-21 shots, spaced out over six years. Most of these are boosters, too.

The "36 vaccinations" number is a fear-mongering tactic used by morons who know they can't use an honest figure to scare people. In order to get to 36 vaccinations, your child would have to be immunocompormised, living in a low socioeconomic urban neighborhood in communal living, and be born to a mother with hepatitis A. Those are the only circumstances in which the HepA, meningococcal, and varicella vaccines are truly needed, which is why they are "suggested", not required.

CDC Vaccine Schedule, 0-6 years

Rather than just regurgitating something you read on some conspiracy board, why don't you DO SOME RESEARCH.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Im healthier than people who accept man made drugs and medicine .
MUCH healthier FACT

Everyone is "health without drugs" until something goes wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

When they make vaccines mandatory , I'l know nwo is here
End of story .

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

End of story .

So, you're basing your paranoia on an event that has never happened in any country on the planet, and is likely to never occur, as it would be impossible to administer?

And why can't you answer my question about using propaganda? I proved your poster was incorrect, so do you have an explanation, or are you okay with being guilty of spreading lies and creating baseless fear?
edit on 2/20/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

End of story .

They keep trying to make vaccines mandatory, one only has to look at what happened during the Swine Flu Program (as you might know the real agenda was and still is to inject with Polysorbate 80 to damage developing ovaries). The WHO recommended making the so-called vaccine mandatory; France, Greece and Ireland all considered making it mandatory, the UK had plans to ban unvaccinated children from school and to dish out fines to the unvaccinated. Fortunately it was too difficult due to public opinion; there are many people who you'd have to kill them before you could vaccinate them or their children.

The WHO (part of the coming New World Government/Order)
www.thepetitionsite.com...
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning: Section 1.5.1 Legal and ethical issues -

'During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or
(individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine
(overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation of emergency shifts in essential services. These decisions need a legal framework to ensure transparent assessment and justification of the measures that are being considered, and to ensure coherence with international legislation (International Health Regulations).

UK
They were going to use the Civil Contingencies Act to make it almost impossible to avoid the Swine Flu Vaccine (I have the official UK Swine Flu plans as I was involved in getting it blocked at the time)
uk.answers.yahoo.com...

Greece
tvnz.co.nz...#

"We decided that the entire population, all citizens and residents, without any exception, will be vaccinated against the flu," Health Minister Dimitris Avramopoulos said after a ministerial meeting

"Greece will order 16 million more doses from the same companies in the future," a health ministry official who declined to be named told Reuters.

"We are only waiting for the European Union's approval to start vaccinating everyone."

Ireland
Take Swine Flu Vaccine or be Jailed
donotinjectme.blogspot.com...

France
Sarkozy’s Secret Plan for Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination
www.voltairenet.org...

Even now in the USA, there are people I know who have to home school in order to avoid vaccines. Even with an exemption, if the vaccine squad turns up at school they will still try their best to jab you (more money for them). I know a family who suffer severe allergic reactions to vaccines so they have exemptions, but the vaccine squad when in the schools would still try to jab the allergic kids, eventually the parents would end up getting called in and have to put a stop to it.
edit on 20-2-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

James, the risk you run with using blogs as your sources is that you'll stumble upon false information, which you have just done.

No country, not even those you've listed, have ever instituted mandatory vaccination of any kind.

Try again, sorry.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

James, the risk you run with using blogs as your sources is that you'll stumble upon false information, which you have just done.

No country, not even those you've listed, have ever instituted mandatory vaccination of any kind.

Try again, sorry.

The information I've provided is fact. As I said, various countries and the WHO have planned mandatory vaccination, but they haven't yet been successful in doing so.

Blogs are not my source. I have researched and been involved with this for many years, so I can quickly tell you off the top of my head about the history and all kinds of little known facts. When I write the information in a post, I quickly Google a link for those who wish to find out more, I first verify that the link is the same information as what I know as fact.

Only one of the links I provided is a blog, I posted it as it had a scan of an Irish newspaper article

UK
The link contains links to Government websites for those who would like more information

Greece
TVNZ is New Zealand's leading television and digital media company

Ireland
It is a blog, I posted it as it has a scan of an Irish newspaper article

France
Voltaire Network International is a network of non-aligned press groups

I'm surprised you haven't heard about any of this VneZonyDostupa!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The best thing about the whole Swine Flu Scam is that it's accelerated the anti-vaccine movement, as soon as people started to hear about the possibility of forced vaccination they started to pay attention. The UN and the WHO want things to change; our bodies will belong to them if they have their way. All the information is on their websites for those who choose to read it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If your child is given the normal, required vaccinations, the most they will have by age 6 is 18-21 shots, spaced out over six years. Most of these are boosters, too.

The "36 vaccinations" number is a fear-mongering tactic used by morons who know they can't use an honest figure to scare people. In order to get to 36 vaccinations, your child would have to be immunocompormised, living in a low socioeconomic urban neighborhood in communal living, and be born to a mother with hepatitis A. Those are the only circumstances in which the HepA, meningococcal, and varicella vaccines are truly needed, which is why they are "suggested", not required.

CDC Vaccine Schedule, 0-6 years

Rather than just regurgitating something you read on some conspiracy board, why don't you DO SOME RESEARCH.

18-21 vaccines is more than enough to use for fear-mongering. As soon as it gets over 5 it will repulse anyone who has researched the ingredients of vaccines.

Those most likely to go down with brain damage and other forms of vaccine injury are those who take more than one vaccine at a time, those who are malnourished at the time of vaccination (even just lacking one important vitamin) and those are are sick at the time of vaccination. For those who are pro-vaccine I would always recommend keeping the above tips in mind!

From a profits point of view it's better to give as many vaccines as possible while the patient is there, as the patient might never return for the rest of the jabs.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The information I've provided is fact. As I said, various countries and the WHO have planned mandatory vaccination, but they haven't yet been successful in doing so.

Blogs are not my source. I have researched and been involved with this for many years, so I can quickly tell you off the top of my head about the history and all kinds of little known facts. When I write the information in a post, I quickly Google a link for those who wish to find out more, I first verify that the link is the same information as what I know as fact.

Only one of the links I provided is a blog, I posted it as it had a scan of an Irish newspaper article

UK
The link contains links to Government websites for those who would like more information

Greece

Ireland

France

The "information" you cited was media speculation, mostly from over two years ago. None of the "plans for mandatory vaccination" ever came to be, as they were not serious plans by those government and were instead contingency plans in case there was a national epidemic.

Try again, sorry.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

18-21 vaccines is more than enough to use for fear-mongering. As soon as it gets over 5 it will repulse anyone who has researched the ingredients of vaccines.

So, what research and ingredients are you referring to? There is absolutely no research linking current vaccine ingredients to brain injury, autism, or anything of the sort.

Also, which 5 would you give? Would you prefer your child be a high risk for meningitis, polio, Hib, or rotavirus, the largest killers of children worldwide?

From a profits point of view it's better to give as many vaccines as possible while the patient is there, as the patient might never return for the rest of the jabs

Most vaccines are subsidized by the government, thus turning out little to no profit for the doctor or hospital. The reason many are given at once is that parents, by and large, forget to bring children in for follow-ups at the right time. If you give an initial vaccine at 2 months and the parents doesn't bring their child back for the 4 month booster until the child is 5 months old, you can't give the booster, you have to start all over.

Do you purposely remain ignorant of basic science?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

UK

Greece

Ireland

France

The "information" you cited was media speculation, mostly from over two years ago. None of the "plans for mandatory vaccination" ever came to be, as they were not serious plans by those government and were instead contingency plans in case there was a national epidemic.

Try again, sorry.

It wasn't media speculation. The WHO advise all member states, take a look at what they advised to all member states, it's not a secret, it's there documented

There were protests in every country that proposed the mandatory vaccinations, there were protests all around the UK at the time (I know I was invited to all the protests). 100's of thousands of people were writing to their MP's. That is why they knew they couldn't go ahead with the plans

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Source for the "tens of thousands" writing their MPs and all the protests? I searched for UK vaccine protests, and all I can find are a small number of videos showing about 20 people standing outside Parliament.

Wow, what a giant protest. Surely, they intimidated the UK Houses into revising their policies.

I especially love that the woman interviewed at the beginning of this video demanding that she not be "injected with animal DNA". Does she not ever eat animal products? Meat? Milk? Yogurt? All of those contain animal DNA.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So, what research and ingredients are you referring to? There is absolutely no research linking current vaccine ingredients to brain injury, autism, or anything of the sort.

Also, which 5 would you give? Would you prefer your child be a high risk for meningitis, polio, Hib, or rotavirus, the largest killers of children worldwide?

From a profits point of view it's better to give as many vaccines as possible while the patient is there, as the patient might never return for the rest of the jabs

Most vaccines are subsidized by the government, thus turning out little to no profit for the doctor or hospital. The reason many are given at once is that parents, by and large, forget to bring children in for follow-ups at the right time. If you give an initial vaccine at 2 months and the parents doesn't bring their child back for the 4 month booster until the child is 5 months old, you can't give the booster, you have to start all over.

It's not the doctors who makes the bulk of the profit, it's the Pharms. That's who I was referring to, that is why they encourage doctors to give multiple vaccines at the same time.

I wouldn't personally give any 5 vaccines. Childhood illnesses make us stronger, they make us immune to various cancers, make us grow stronger, but that doesn't make the Pharms any money. In order for bigger profits in the healthcare sector a sicker nation is required. Vaccines are perfect as they make money on the initial vaccine, the vaccine often prevents the child from getting the illness which would have made them stronger and immune to various cancers etc, so the child is hence weaker than they would have been so more likely to be a repeat customer. Then the vaccine also has neurotoxic metal inside and can often start off a lifelong auto-immune response (in fact they do mention lots of illnesses they can cause in the details that are provided with the vaccine)

This is not about science VneZonyDostupa, this is about business! I know from experience that you are not here to learn or to look at the facts provided, but rather to use whatever tactic to debunk what has been said, whether a fair tactic or an underhand one. Everyone needs to pay their bills, so I don't hold it against you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join