It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt President Mubarak to address nation Tuesday: reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Exactly and mubarack saying he will die on the soil of egypt got them pretty pumped up...I think now they will march towards the palace and remove him themselves.. God bless the people of egypt and curse upon mubarack and his supporters

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I hope they want their own 1776 and they get a truly free nation...
But this is the ME, and freedom is not in the best interests of many groups there.

I really hope they get that too, but fear the protesters are in between a rock and a hard place..

lets hope some solution is found..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Although i do realize that i am being linked in, so i must be that extra bit careful with what is post here today. The fact this individual has been given a time frame to step down is at this point no surprise. European and Arab investment brokers are requesting (so to speak) a solution to solidify their investments without antagonizing the the market. You see, what you are currently reading as either rss new feeds or interpretation has absolutely no correlation to what is at hand.

There is to be a change of leadership regardless of imposed decade old influence. Contact your broker.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, he spoke and said he will not run again, but he is not stepping down.... About what I expected.... The crowds reaction to this news was exactly what I thought it would be.... They are not stopping until he resigns and leaves the country...

I bet now, that he will wait no more then a week. He will see if the people keep it up... If they do ( Which I believe they will) then he will resign.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Well, he spoke and said he will not run again, but he is not stepping down.... About what I expected.... The crowds reaction to this news was exactly what I thought it would be.... They are not stopping until he resigns and leaves the country...

I bet now, that he will wait no more then a week. He will see if the people keep it up... If they do ( Which I believe they will) then he will resign.

Primer has been set and triggered.

Oh, how i would have enjoyed an ats show at this point,
Food for thought Bill !

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

.I think now they will march towards the palace and remove him themselves..

I think that will happen on Friday.

On a side note and maybe worthy of it's own thread, What if.....

This is a new approach to a coup organised by the U.S./CIA etc by supporting the Egyptian military with huge amounts of finance. Then getting the army to stay passive towards egyptian civilians in these times of protest to present a good image. The military then perform a coup supported by the people. The new military regime is then in charge and controlled by their benefactors, the U.S. military and their government.

Everything changes up top, but the person on the street continues to be trodden on while the military continue the world wide warmongering. The citizens will of course be to blame for all the problems as usual.

I have much to learn on this whole affair but I find it hard to think that the US government have not had an influence in this and what is to come, mainly of course for economic, political and territorial gain.

Please help educate me.
edit on 1/2/2011 by nerbot because: spellig mistale

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by nerbot

Contact your broker.

I am broke, broke people don't have or need brokers. Real wealth is priceless.

The Egyptian people fight for that which is priceless, not money. The majority of them live on the equivalent of a couple of dollars a day.

I care not for those with excess wealth and have no sympathy for them if they can't keep it or make more from it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

.I think now they will march towards the palace and remove him themselves..

I think that will happen on Friday.

On a side note and maybe worthy of it's own thread, What if.....

This is a new approach to a coup organised by the U.S./CIA etc by supporting the Egyptian military with huge amounts of finance. Then getting the army to stay passive towards egyptian civilians in these times of protest to present a good image. The military then perform a coup supported by the people. The new military regime is then in charge and controlled by their benefactors, the U.S. military and their government.

Everything changes up top, but the person on the street continues to be trodden on while the military continue the world wide warmongering. The citizens will of course be to blame for all the problems as usual.

I have much to learn on this whole affair but I find it hard to think that the US government have not had an influence in this and what is to come, mainly of course for economic, political and territorial gain.

Please help educate me.
edit on 1/2/2011 by nerbot because: spellig mistale

Trust me the CIA is what i refer to and have always referred to them as child not willing or have had the foresight to excel to an area which the population has read as fiction novels. When they F@ck up, guess who cleans up.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I think Friday is optimistic... personally I am nervous what will happen tomorrow, as it seems to be one of those now or never moments.. I guess on that we will see.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by nerbot

I think Friday is optimistic... personally I am nervous what will happen tomorrow, as it seems to be one of those now or never moments.. I guess on that we will see.

Please excuse my post, but yesterday's news is what we have approved.

Please understand that you are within a site with various people who at the least are and have some form of confirmation. This sit does not exist by chance.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by nerbot

Please excuse my post, but yesterday's news is what we have approved.

Please understand that you are within a site with various people who at the least are and have some form of confirmation. This sit does not exist by chance.

Well, violence and gunfire can be seen and heard in Alexandria..

Scary times.. I really hope this does not explode, but fear it will

BTW I really am not sure how to read what you have written.. sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Can you please explain your last post?

Who is "we" and who "approved" what news from yesterday?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The reports from Alexandria about more confrontation was apparently anti President protestors against Security armed forces (police) who arrived at the square and were armed. The army were called and stepped in to provide barriers and to defuse the situation.

The night is young and we'll hear/see more of these kind of events I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Yer, I'm watching it live on TV.. scary times.. tanks are moving in and so are APCs.. tho they do not seem threatening at the moment.. I hope it is just to keep the opposing groups apart.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Reference of point, is the children as an adolescent organization that requires us, or are we simply trying to play ping pong ?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Nope....you're still talking gobbledy gook. Thanks for trying though.

Are you sure you're posting on the right thread?

We are discussing the events surrounding the announcement by the Egyptian president and the ongoing protests by oppressed people of another country with a corrupt government.

Not ping pong of any sort.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Israel has everything to lose in Egypt.

The 12th Imum will soon return, Caliphate is at hand.

For the Christians, HE will be the Antichrist. For the Jews... The end of their home.

Nah, its just the end of another dictatorship.

Isn't it?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It is always good to see people standing up for what is right. Though if it is true that whats his name has cancer and might have 4 months left not mind until september would explain why he said he wants to die in Eygpt. I would say it is the fastest way for USA and the tribe to inplace a new puppet, the world is watching grab of few of the tribe to start the riot and then sit back and watch it unroll.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well that's done....way too many resources spent in maintaining a system that had a date of expire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join