It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot thickens. ATS I need your help, I found a ring.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Also thank you for the info on the christian thing.
My only other problem is it wasn't like he was social or went out often.
He usually stayed at home and worked on his computer.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by beezzer

I was actually going to call the thread "One ring to rule them all... ATS I found a ring."
But I thought that would get peoples hopes up as well... Sorry dude.

DANG IT!!! I had my bags packed and everything!

Interesting family story all the same. Um, next time, could you at least throw in a dragon?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

thanks man...
And I will certainly throw in a dragon... a fire breathing one at that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Its just a ring.......its just masons.....O F M G THEY ARE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Seriously, ive had many family members that were masons, and many friends who currently are...they dont sprout tails, eat children, and commit blood rituals on every new moon.......

Ease up on the juice eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I worked in my dads jewelry store for 20 years and after it closed we had a dozen or so masonic rings left. My father said I could keep em since I expressed interest in them. I wear multiple at a time, sometimes when I go out to mess with people. I know eventually someone on a conspiracy site would make it a topic. I'm still waiting for that day.

I also occasionally write numbers and letter on a napkin and in a panic I give it to someone in public and say something like, "The tiger wolf is near, planet X will ascend and blue beam will rise".

Good times...... good times.

edit on 1-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Sweet!
Sign me up! The wife will just shake her head and sigh, but that's what they're supposed to do.

Maybe this ring will lead you on a journey all the same.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I already stated I know they aren't really reptiles. And my old janitor was a mason, I know they are somewhat normal people. It's the age of the ring, that has my interests. I would love to find out it belonged to someone famous... I am not expecting to capture souls with the ring.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My father, who is 87 this year, still wears my Granddad's Mason ring. It is similar to the one you have in the photos, but there is a large stone in the setting, but the sides seem to be a more detailed version of yours (due to what looks like pretty severe wearing). I know Graddads ring is ancient, and because the one you have is similar in design may not mean they are similar in age....yours may be much older for all I know.

Grand dad never gave out much info about the Masons, or his involvement with them, other that he was at the highest level...23 or 37...something like that. And he was "Enshrined" whatever that means.

Pops lives next door to me and my family...will probably stop over for coffee this evening as is his custom. I'll snap some photos of the ring and see what other history he knows about it...if not tonight, tomorrow night.

Or I could just walk next door....I'll get it done. May give you some good info.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
I already stated I know they aren't really reptiles. And my old janitor was a mason, I know they are somewhat normal people. It's the age of the ring, that has my interests. I would love to find out it belonged to someone famous... I am not expecting to capture souls with the ring.

So bring it to a jeweler. How could anyone ascertain any value through some pictures?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Also if you are only interested in its value and significance, then this does not belong in ATS- General Conspiracy.

BTS

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I came to ATS for the simple fact I know there are masons on the board who could possibly aid me in finding out whether this something special or not. If the mods could relocate thread I welcome them to do so. I'm glad I brought it here, as I have learned some stuff about the ring and maybe some clues as to it's orgins.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Any information would be helpful thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Haha funny you should mention Lord of the Rings. I've a rather interesting story about that exact subject. It's ongoing so I'll hopefully be putting it into a thread soon(ish). One thing that amazes me is the synchronicity I find with people I meet on here and their experiences. I totally get what you mean about the power/strength aspect of coming across these things and the effect they have. It is hard to describe and easy for naysayers to debunk though. I've been trying to rationalise the feeling I get from my item for weeks, to no avail, so I have stopped trying...It is powerful in my mind, and other people are noticing weird things around me too, but I can't tell them exactly where I reckon its coming from or I might return home to find it missing. I think certain items can do amazing things in the right hands, and terrible things in the wrong hands. That's why I've had to distance myself from it for a little while to make sure I'm walking the right path, but now I know I am...who knows what's next? That's the really exciting part for me

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I acutally only put it on for a few moments and took it off. I personally don't wear rings, however it seemed to fit my pinky and one of my ring fingers nicely. Currently I have kept the object with my mother, however I do plan to take it off her hands soon and put it in a nice safe place. Thought you do have me tempted to wear it for a day and see how well it translates into my everyday life.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Maybe try it for a day when you're not doing too much, see how it makes you feel... You can always take it off if you don't resonate with it.
I have a feeling you will though
These things find us for a reason. And don't worry about the symbology and stigma etc. attached to freemasonry, with the right intention the ring may prove to be an empowering extension of yourself, not the other way around.

I'm excited for you now too

Happy days

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Why don't you just take it to the nearest Masonic Lodge and ask them about it. I'm sure they will give you some info on it. They aren't big scary people, just normal folks who happen to belong to a club.

IMO. it doesn't look that old, maybe 50's or 60's. Standard looking masonic member's ring. Nothing too special about it. They have some for sale in my local pawn shop cheap.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tribaltrip

Why are you calling them out, they're the same as you and me, they simply belong to a fraternal order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join