It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Wall Street Execs On New Terror Threat Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Or is this all about backstabbing becoming a circular sport? (IMO)

Link

By JONATHAN DIENST
Updated 9:41 AM EST, Tue, Feb 1, 2011

Security officials are warning the leaders of major Wall Street banks that al Qaeda terrorists in Yemen may be trying to plan attacks against those financial institutions or their leading executives.

Intelligence officials stress the threats are general in nature and there is "no indication of a targeted assassination plot" against any Wall Street executive. But NBCNewYork.com has learned officials fear the names of some top banking executives have been discussed by terror operatives overseas.

Intelligence analysts added they have a general but growing concern that operatives in Yemen may again try to send package bombs or biological or chemical agents through the mail to Wall Street bankers.

We shouldn't find this amusing, yet, I can't help but be amused at blatant backstabbing banksters that manipulate government to their will; suddenly being warned that THEY may infact be stabbed in the back.

In essence, We know that banksters manipulate government with threats and bribes and 'contributions'...

US Government (may truly) control certain factions that accomplish the banksters broader, overseas (and violent) agenda (via black ops and CIA etc.) Those same factions MAY be the ones now threatening the banksters.

With that said the observation that those same (possibly) Government controlled assets may be able to reach out and touch the banksters from the other side of the world... (?)

I'm considering this amusing (in a dark way) but there truly is no honor among thieves and death visits the lowest bidder in that whole scenario.

I could be wrong and just think about Green Bay winning gloriously... Life is too short to be wrong.

edit on 2·1·11 by DrMattMaddix because: Masssive Typpos

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Rather amusing you caught the same sort of article from a different source, as one i saw just moments before.

I am intrigued that this went over two news areas as well.

I will definitely agree with your comment of "no honor among thieves" tho.

A lot of things going on behind the scenes, and the darkness in people's hearts and souls makes a moon-less midnight seem bright in comparison.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join